Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Skylas Art Competition [1 mil+ Prize!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
I'll see if I'll be able to make an entry, can you ping me in July?[emoji=fae star size=1]
I'll see if I'll be able to make an entry, can you ping me in July?
wTSQXJp.pngJRS2hcB.gifWVbICeQ.pngngXpEKo.pngPuVYkR5.png9GBNSac.pngliXoQQI.png5Pvzltj.pngqKZAaLK.pngwU5i5vK.giftRNevRC.gifwTSQXJp.png
dyZM6SW.png
@wolfdragon112 Here is my entry, good luck to the other participants! [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/4247006e776dea2839f403a32e9f3544/tumblr_ptp709XtKA1vbt0qeo1_1280.png[/img]
@wolfdragon112
Here is my entry, good luck to the other participants!
tumblr_ptp709XtKA1vbt0qeo1_1280.png
water_shield_divider_4_by_starkindlerstudio-dajuqmo.png
@wolfdragon112 This is really cool! :D
I'd love to join, just please remind me in July.

I'll probably do a full-body and you can see some creature examples for the style in my instagram page - bear_ios
@wolfdragon112 This is really cool! :D
I'd love to join, just please remind me in July.

I'll probably do a full-body and you can see some creature examples for the style in my instagram page - bear_ios
UlFVeww.gif
@Armok
WOW that looks amazing! ill save it and mark you down! Feel free to do another entry if you want!
@Armok
WOW that looks amazing! ill save it and mark you down! Feel free to do another entry if you want!
Think I'll join in and draw them as people. Not sure yet. Lately been doing lots of cartoon work but would rather draw these 2 realistically
Think I'll join in and draw them as people. Not sure yet. Lately been doing lots of cartoon work but would rather draw these 2 realistically
I make and sell art for apperal. Pm me!
@Armok

Wow, that's gorgeous! We were super excited to see it! <3

@Kayin @Delinne

We've gotcha down for July pings!
@Armok

Wow, that's gorgeous! We were super excited to see it! <3

@Kayin @Delinne

We've gotcha down for July pings!
tOvDFgM.png
Bump <3
Bump <3
@overshadowedinc
@overshadowedinc
==I am mostly on mobile, and may blunder quite a bit. I apoligize in advance!==
Ahh this sounds super awesome!! Could you add me to the Pinglist for mid July?? I’d love to enter but I’m super busy rn

I’d draw them as people ! I’ll probabky try to do something at least semi realistic :0
Ahh this sounds super awesome!! Could you add me to the Pinglist for mid July?? I’d love to enter but I’m super busy rn

I’d draw them as people ! I’ll probabky try to do something at least semi realistic :0
tumblr_ptvvhfWaDL1y9t353o2_r1_75sq.png tumblr_ptvvhfWaDL1y9t353o1_r1_75sq.png tumblr_ptvvhfWaDL1y9t353o3_r1_75sq.png tumblr_ptvvhfWaDL1y9t353o4_r1_75sq.png
Oh I'll enter for sure! (As long as I have some free time) your dragons are lovely <3
I'll probably do a sketch/digital painting (Most likely in b/w or with a monochromatic color scheme)
Oh I'll enter for sure! (As long as I have some free time) your dragons are lovely <3
I'll probably do a sketch/digital painting (Most likely in b/w or with a monochromatic color scheme)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12