Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [BSJ] A Wayward Workshop
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
First of all, I just wanted to thank everyone for participating this whole event. You've made my first ever event I've ran great, and I'm so grateful for every single one of you. A final update from Cora, information about the raffle, saturday's winner, and for those who won merit prizes that I've not sent yet - They will be making your way to you tomorrow. I just got home from work and I'm a bit exhausted, so I beg your patience. But most of all - Thank you, for everything! [center][font=Georgia][size=7][color=#613F3D]Wi[/color][color=#57372D]nne[/color][color=#2F1F1B]rs[/color][/font][/center] [center][b]June 28[/b] @Wonderlast is our merit winner today! @HelianthusNox and @quietgal are our daily raffle winners for today! Congratulations everybody![/center] [quote][center] View Wonderlast's entry [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2703809/12#post_39601359]here![/url] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/136979/13697861_350.png[/img] Cora winces. "Ominous." She lets out a nervous laugh, then glances around her. A slight smile graces her features. "But somehow, incredibly fitting for this place." She returns her gaze to the trio - and duo, for a while - that she had grown so fond of. "Thank you all for your contributions over these past two weeks of the excavation. It wouldn't have been the same without you." Cora lifts the chest up onto the table. "Here, take this." [/center] [center][item=Gilded Decorative Chest][/center][/quote] [size=2]@Arkanjel @BlackwatchGenji @lilystar6 @Juri01 @Snek @quietgal @Alastriona1 @Saraceaser @Pufferheart @Starsoul @rainenchanter @Harana @ghostlyplants @HelianthusNox @RemanLT @artimator @GuardianDragonak @KingOfCamelot @Rivertyl [/size]
First of all, I just wanted to thank everyone for participating this whole event. You've made my first ever event I've ran great, and I'm so grateful for every single one of you. A final update from Cora, information about the raffle, saturday's winner, and for those who won merit prizes that I've not sent yet - They will be making your way to you tomorrow. I just got home from work and I'm a bit exhausted, so I beg your patience. But most of all - Thank you, for everything!
Winners
June 28

@Wonderlast is our merit winner today! @HelianthusNox and @quietgal are our daily raffle winners for today! Congratulations everybody!
Quote:
View Wonderlast's entry here!

13697861_350.png

Cora winces. "Ominous." She lets out a nervous laugh, then glances around her. A slight smile graces her features. "But somehow, incredibly fitting for this place." She returns her gaze to the trio - and duo, for a while - that she had grown so fond of.

"Thank you all for your contributions over these past two weeks of the excavation. It wouldn't have been the same without you." Cora lifts the chest up onto the table. "Here, take this."
Gilded Decorative Chest

@Arkanjel @BlackwatchGenji @lilystar6 @Juri01 @Snek @quietgal @Alastriona1 @Saraceaser @Pufferheart @Starsoul @rainenchanter @Harana @ghostlyplants @HelianthusNox @RemanLT @artimator @GuardianDragonak @KingOfCamelot @Rivertyl
je67dzK.gif ...
Val + she/her + fr+3
talk to me about hozier

7zrgo5F.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51666974] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/516670/51666974_350.png[/img] [/url] A strange melancholy was growing up inside her when she entered the Workshop. Looking back, a lot of things happened and she surely learned a lot these days. Even if she travelled a lot before she joined in sol Auri, this experience was special to her. Not the kind of adventure she wished for, but definitaly interessting. The group distracted her from her thoughts. Vona greeted them, not sure who to look at. So many diffrent dragons! "Oh... yes!", she answered, when Cora showed her the objects. "A chest, this time?"Courious she digged her paws in the wodden edge. "Ah! I know this game!" She grabbed the Crown and the silk spool, hopping in excitement. "Look!" She knoted the end of the string to one of the pointy ends of the crown. "You can make various patterns with it!" Vona wasn't patience enough to make something beautiful, though. A few moments after wrapping the string crosswise around the pointy ends, she huffed in frustration, laying the crown back in the table. "Some dragons used pearls or feathers to decorate this. If you have enough silk, you can use it as a basket." Looking up to the dragons, she smiled, pressing her wings near her body. "To me, this looks like the belongings of a dragon who lived in a nomads clan. A lamp for dark nights, wing fans... could be used as a protection from the sun too...", she spoke her thoughts out loud, tilting her head. Wiggling her body, she laughed, obviously not sure what to say now. "Well, I hope I could help you with this!"

51666974_350.png

A strange melancholy was growing up inside her when she entered the Workshop.
Looking back, a lot of things happened and she surely learned a lot these days.
Even if she travelled a lot before she joined in sol Auri, this experience was special to her.
Not the kind of adventure she wished for, but definitaly interessting.
The group distracted her from her thoughts. Vona greeted them, not sure who to look at. So many diffrent dragons!
"Oh... yes!", she answered, when Cora showed her the objects. "A chest, this time?"Courious she digged her paws in the wodden edge.
"Ah! I know this game!" She grabbed the Crown and the silk spool, hopping in excitement. "Look!"
She knoted the end of the string to one of the pointy ends of the crown. "You can make various patterns with it!"
Vona wasn't patience enough to make something beautiful, though. A few moments after wrapping the string crosswise around the pointy ends, she huffed in frustration, laying the crown back in the table.
"Some dragons used pearls or feathers to decorate this. If you have enough silk, you can use it as a basket." Looking up to the dragons, she smiled, pressing her wings near her body. "To me, this looks like the belongings of a dragon who lived in a nomads clan. A lamp for dark nights, wing fans... could be used as a protection from the sun too...", she spoke her thoughts out loud, tilting her head.
Wiggling her body, she laughed, obviously not sure what to say now.
"Well, I hope I could help you with this!"
[center]Lots of info today, hold on tight! Gonna be a bit of a long post :) [/center] [center][font=Georgia][size=7][color=#613F3D]Wi[/color][color=#57372D]nne[/color][color=#2F1F1B]rs[/color][/font][/center] [center][b]June 29[/b] @quietgal is our merit winner today! @RemanLT and @Wonderlast are our daily raffle winners for today! Congratulations everybody![/center] [quote][center] View quietgal's entry [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2703809/12#post_39617340]here![/url] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/136979/13697861_350.png[/img] Cora smiles as she watches the contraption move. "I might just have to take you up on that offer of visiting your lair. I do strive to learn as much as I can, after all." She pauses a moment. "I think you'd be right...it's almost like a microcosm of a play. I'm sure it'd be wildly popular with children in Sornieth - " Cora stops herself abruptly, then laughs. "Who am I possibly kidding? Adults, too." "Well," Cora turns, and picks up the gilded chest. She places it on the table. "One last time - For your help. Thank you so much, for everything, Amber." Cora tips her head slightly. "Have you ever considered being anything more than a courier?" [/center] [center][item=Gilded Decorative Chest][/center][/quote] [size=2]@Arkanjel @BlackwatchGenji @lilystar6 @Juri01 @Snek @quietgal @Alastriona1 @Saraceaser @Pufferheart @Starsoul @rainenchanter @Harana @ghostlyplants @HelianthusNox @RemanLT @artimator @GuardianDragonak @KingOfCamelot @Rivertyl [/size] [center]One last update from Cora c: I encourage you to reply, if you want![/center] [quote][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/f5ccb032736d73ae8df37af82ab161d1/tumblr_inline_nswmwe0q2G1qiwi8o_500.gif[/img][color=transparent]--[/color][b]Day Fourteen[/b] [center]There's a mournful tint to the air as you enter the camp that day. With the festival over and the excavation closed, there's a sense of loss. Somehow, though, something resembling joy remains. It's clear that the celebrations aren't quite over yet, even if the only ones left to celebrate are the archivists and conservators who came in late. It's twilight when you enter the camp, and a giant bonfire is blazing in the middle. You worry briefly about the exact safety of doing so in the Hewn City, but you quickly realize the guards haven't quite left either. Everyone looks at ease. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/136979/13697861_350.png[/img] Cora is sitting by the fire, among the last left in the camp. When you enter, she's listening to a story while a nearby dragon drums away on a lute. Some dragons are toasting food on the fire, others are dancing and drinking mugs of something warm. A crunch from a leaf underfoot turns her gaze to you, and she pops up excitedly, ducking away from the group she was in. "Hey! I wasn't sure if you'd show up today!" She digs a claw into the dirt somewhat anxiously. "We closed the workshop last night. I hope you enjoyed the opportunity, and uh, while I don't have any more objects for you to look at...we're not leaving until later tonight." She gestures to the festivities behind her. "Come and join us, you're basically one of us now." Cora pushes you slightly towards the group, but stops you before you can start walking. "And sincerely - thank you, for everything. You've been a big help to the team." With that, the two of you join the remaining dragons to waste the night away merrily and say goodbye to Brightshine, and the workshop.[/center][/quote] [size=2]@Arkanjel @BlackwatchGenji @lilystar6 @Juri01 @Snek @mewCoyote @quietgal @Alastriona1 @Saraceaser @Pufferheart @Starsoul @rainenchanter @MandragoraAutumn @nostalgicgalaxy @Tempter @Harana @ghostlyplants @HelianthusNox @RemanLT @Wonderlast @artimator @GuardianDragonak @Lundlaeva @NStar @KingOfCamelot @Rivertyl[/size] [center]...and that's all from Cora folks! I hope you enjoyed meeting her just as much as I enjoyed meeting all your dragons. Like I said yesterday night, thank you all so much for your participation and your enjoyment of this event! It's meant a ton to me, and it means the world to me you gave it a shot c: Now for information I'm sure you're all super eager about - The raffle! We'll draw it on Tuesday (7/2), in one huge batch of ten. Everyone can win only one prize. Each entry you submitted gave you one ticket to the raffle! I will be making sure everyone's tickets are correct over the next day. You'll have a full day to reply to me, from the time I post to that same time the next day, and then if anyone hasn't replied I will draw again! I look forward to the draw and wish you all luck in advance. We'll be using a completely random RNG system to draw it. And one last time - Thank you![/center]
Lots of info today, hold on tight! Gonna be a bit of a long post :)
Winners
June 29

@quietgal is our merit winner today! @RemanLT and @Wonderlast are our daily raffle winners for today! Congratulations everybody!
Quote:
View quietgal's entry here!

13697861_350.png

Cora smiles as she watches the contraption move. "I might just have to take you up on that offer of visiting your lair. I do strive to learn as much as I can, after all." She pauses a moment.

"I think you'd be right...it's almost like a microcosm of a play. I'm sure it'd be wildly popular with children in Sornieth - " Cora stops herself abruptly, then laughs. "Who am I possibly kidding? Adults, too."

"Well," Cora turns, and picks up the gilded chest. She places it on the table. "One last time - For your help. Thank you so much, for everything, Amber." Cora tips her head slightly. "Have you ever considered being anything more than a courier?"
Gilded Decorative Chest

@Arkanjel @BlackwatchGenji @lilystar6 @Juri01 @Snek @quietgal @Alastriona1 @Saraceaser @Pufferheart @Starsoul @rainenchanter @Harana @ghostlyplants @HelianthusNox @RemanLT @artimator @GuardianDragonak @KingOfCamelot @Rivertyl
One last update from Cora c: I encourage you to reply, if you want!
Quote:
tumblr_inline_nswmwe0q2G1qiwi8o_500.gif--Day Fourteen
There's a mournful tint to the air as you enter the camp that day. With the festival over and the excavation closed, there's a sense of loss. Somehow, though, something resembling joy remains. It's clear that the celebrations aren't quite over yet, even if the only ones left to celebrate are the archivists and conservators who came in late.

It's twilight when you enter the camp, and a giant bonfire is blazing in the middle. You worry briefly about the exact safety of doing so in the Hewn City, but you quickly realize the guards haven't quite left either. Everyone looks at ease.

13697861_350.png

Cora is sitting by the fire, among the last left in the camp. When you enter, she's listening to a story while a nearby dragon drums away on a lute. Some dragons are toasting food on the fire, others are dancing and drinking mugs of something warm. A crunch from a leaf underfoot turns her gaze to you, and she pops up excitedly, ducking away from the group she was in.

"Hey! I wasn't sure if you'd show up today!" She digs a claw into the dirt somewhat anxiously. "We closed the workshop last night. I hope you enjoyed the opportunity, and uh, while I don't have any more objects for you to look at...we're not leaving until later tonight." She gestures to the festivities behind her.

"Come and join us, you're basically one of us now." Cora pushes you slightly towards the group, but stops you before you can start walking. "And sincerely - thank you, for everything. You've been a big help to the team."

With that, the two of you join the remaining dragons to waste the night away merrily and say goodbye to Brightshine, and the workshop.

@Arkanjel @BlackwatchGenji @lilystar6 @Juri01 @Snek @mewCoyote @quietgal @Alastriona1 @Saraceaser @Pufferheart @Starsoul @rainenchanter @MandragoraAutumn @nostalgicgalaxy @Tempter @Harana @ghostlyplants @HelianthusNox @RemanLT @Wonderlast @artimator @GuardianDragonak @Lundlaeva @NStar @KingOfCamelot @Rivertyl
...and that's all from Cora folks! I hope you enjoyed meeting her just as much as I enjoyed meeting all your dragons. Like I said yesterday night, thank you all so much for your participation and your enjoyment of this event! It's meant a ton to me, and it means the world to me you gave it a shot c:

Now for information I'm sure you're all super eager about - The raffle! We'll draw it on Tuesday (7/2), in one huge batch of ten. Everyone can win only one prize. Each entry you submitted gave you one ticket to the raffle! I will be making sure everyone's tickets are correct over the next day.

You'll have a full day to reply to me, from the time I post to that same time the next day, and then if anyone hasn't replied I will draw again! I look forward to the draw and wish you all luck in advance. We'll be using a completely random RNG system to draw it. And one last time - Thank you!
je67dzK.gif ...
Val + she/her + fr+3
talk to me about hozier

7zrgo5F.png
Guys! First of all, as a contestant, I'd like to thank everyone else who participated. Thank you for taking off your schedules to write all these wonderful posts I got to read! There was roleplay, there was art, there was even music - and it was all a treat, both amusing and inspirational. Thank you for making this event as awesome as it turned out to be! My heartfelt thanks to @/Valoria, too, for hosting this! I imagine being this punctual with the posts cannot have been the easiest , especially while traveling, but you kept things going butter-smooth! I loved your descriptive writing - that underground lake is still vivid in my mind - and the replies were a great boon to my continuous investment. Despite being part of Flight Rising for two years now, this was my first time participating in a fest week's special events. I was much too shy to try to, and convinced myself it was going to be only embarrassing if I tried to. All of you have been so very sweet, however! From what I saw here, clearly I have been missing out. I'm sure to participate next year, too - all thanks to this lovely community! And now, a little something from Amber, if someone is interested: [quote][i]Day Fifteen: Goodbyes and new beginnings[/i] In the glow of the bonfire, Amber's living up to her namesake. Under their leafy cover, her wings are a warm golden yellow. Her eyes twinkle. There's a crown of juneflowers on her head, twisted between the scales to keep it stable, their faint aroma reminiscent of old-forgotten summer nights. The smell is strongest near the basket she's holding. Having spotted Cora, she pushes her way to her and pulls a similar - if bigger - crown out of it. She extends it upwards in an offer. "Merry Brightshine", she says. "It's been a special week. I think...I think we did a great job here. I'm glad I could experience the Workshop and all it had to offer." She looks around, with excitement. "But now the work is over and it's time for fun! That's some bonfire you got there! You think they'll be mad if I flew over it? It's supposed to bring you luck if you manage. And- wait, I think I see one of the other helpers! Excuse me for a moment, but I have a flower crown for them, too-" With that, Amber bounces off. "I'll be BACK!", you catch her shouting from a few wingspans away - an unlikely occurrence for her. But then again, today [i]is[/i] a special day. [/quote]
Guys!

First of all, as a contestant, I'd like to thank everyone else who participated. Thank you for taking off your schedules to write all these wonderful posts I got to read! There was roleplay, there was art, there was even music - and it was all a treat, both amusing and inspirational. Thank you for making this event as awesome as it turned out to be!

My heartfelt thanks to @/Valoria, too, for hosting this! I imagine being this punctual with the posts cannot have been the easiest , especially while traveling, but you kept things going butter-smooth! I loved your descriptive writing - that underground lake is still vivid in my mind - and the replies were a great boon to my continuous investment.

Despite being part of Flight Rising for two years now, this was my first time participating in a fest week's special events. I was much too shy to try to, and convinced myself it was going to be only embarrassing if I tried to. All of you have been so very sweet, however! From what I saw here, clearly I have been missing out. I'm sure to participate next year, too - all thanks to this lovely community!

And now, a little something from Amber, if someone is interested:
Quote:
Day Fifteen: Goodbyes and new beginnings

In the glow of the bonfire, Amber's living up to her namesake. Under their leafy cover, her wings are a warm golden yellow. Her eyes twinkle.

There's a crown of juneflowers on her head, twisted between the scales to keep it stable, their faint aroma reminiscent of old-forgotten summer nights. The smell is strongest near the basket she's holding. Having spotted Cora, she pushes her way to her and pulls a similar - if bigger - crown out of it. She extends it upwards in an offer.

"Merry Brightshine", she says. "It's been a special week. I think...I think we did a great job here. I'm glad I could experience the Workshop and all it had to offer."

She looks around, with excitement. "But now the work is over and it's time for fun! That's some bonfire you got there! You think they'll be mad if I flew over it? It's supposed to bring you luck if you manage. And- wait, I think I see one of the other helpers! Excuse me for a moment, but I have a flower crown for them, too-"

With that, Amber bounces off. "I'll be BACK!", you catch her shouting from a few wingspans away - an unlikely occurrence for her. But then again, today is a special day.
tLqgaTW.png
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/143028/14302719p.png[/img][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/222039/22203819p.png[/img][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/144722/14472115p.png[/img][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/278779/27877895p.png[/img][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/525154/52515343p.png[/img] Cerulean led a group of his fellow clanmates across the empty festival grounds one last time. Their airship would be heading home soon, but the group wanted to take one last look, just in case there was anything left to see. Sure enough, Cora was still there, hanging out with a few remaining archaeologists by a large bonfire. The dragons quickly moved to join her. "Well, it's certainly been an interesting festival for all of us, thanks to you," Cerulean said, as he settled into a seat. "None of us are really archaeologists ourselves, but we gave it a good try, didn't we?" "Still don't understand most of what I saw," Jelakai, the Gaoler, grumbled. During his time at the festival, some dragon had taken it upon themselves to dye his horns and mane. Like with so much else, he still wasn't sure what to make of it. "Nothing like tunnels back home. Why bury so many things like that?" "Sometimes things simply get lost, or abandoned," Roxolani said, shifting closer to Jelakai. "Figuring out what they once were is fun sometimes, even if we can never be truly certain." Meanwhile, Kizzy was once again parading back and forth, still clad in the robes she'd taken from the workshop. "She's found a new way to honor the Lightweaver," Gabriel said to Cora, shaking his head. "I don't know how long she is going to keep this up. Ah well, at least she's enjoying herself. We all did, didn't we?" While Jelakai might growl at this, by the end of the night, even he would manage to crack a smile as he and his fellow clanmates celebrated with Cora and the other archaeologists. It had been another enjoyable Brightshine Jubilee for Clan Twinstar, and they were certainly looking forward to the next one. --------------------------------------------- Thanks for hosting this event! I'm honestly not sure why I went with different dragons from my lair for each day, but I had fun writing up their reactions to the artifacts Cora brought out for them to examine. Hopefully, you can host another event like this one again sometime!
14302719p.png22203819p.png14472115p.png27877895p.png52515343p.png

Cerulean led a group of his fellow clanmates across the empty festival grounds one last time. Their airship would be heading home soon, but the group wanted to take one last look, just in case there was anything left to see. Sure enough, Cora was still there, hanging out with a few remaining archaeologists by a large bonfire. The dragons quickly moved to join her.

"Well, it's certainly been an interesting festival for all of us, thanks to you," Cerulean said, as he settled into a seat. "None of us are really archaeologists ourselves, but we gave it a good try, didn't we?"

"Still don't understand most of what I saw," Jelakai, the Gaoler, grumbled. During his time at the festival, some dragon had taken it upon themselves to dye his horns and mane. Like with so much else, he still wasn't sure what to make of it. "Nothing like tunnels back home. Why bury so many things like that?"

"Sometimes things simply get lost, or abandoned," Roxolani said, shifting closer to Jelakai. "Figuring out what they once were is fun sometimes, even if we can never be truly certain."

Meanwhile, Kizzy was once again parading back and forth, still clad in the robes she'd taken from the workshop. "She's found a new way to honor the Lightweaver," Gabriel said to Cora, shaking his head. "I don't know how long she is going to keep this up. Ah well, at least she's enjoying herself. We all did, didn't we?"

While Jelakai might growl at this, by the end of the night, even he would manage to crack a smile as he and his fellow clanmates celebrated with Cora and the other archaeologists. It had been another enjoyable Brightshine Jubilee for Clan Twinstar, and they were certainly looking forward to the next one.

Thanks for hosting this event! I'm honestly not sure why I went with different dragons from my lair for each day, but I had fun writing up their reactions to the artifacts Cora brought out for them to examine. Hopefully, you can host another event like this one again sometime!
xpP2XdL.png
[center][font=Georgia][size=7][color=#613F3D]Ra[/color][color=#57372D]ff[/color][color=#2F1F1B]le[/color][/font][/center] [center][b]Winners[/b] So, I will 100% own up to this being a day late, but only because it occurred to me that it made me sense to post it right at rollover so people really did have [i]all[/i] day to pick! A quick refresher or an introduction for those of you unfamiliar with how this works: 10 names will be pulled. If you are one of the lucky winners, you will list your prize preference up to your number. So number 1 would list one prize, number 2 would list 2 prizes in order of preference, and so on and so forth! Without further ado, our winners! [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/f5ccb032736d73ae8df37af82ab161d1/tumblr_inline_nswmwe0q2G1qiwi8o_500.gif[/img] 1. @snek 2. @quietgal 3. @RemanLT 4. @Helianthusnox 5. @Wonderlast 6. @nostalgicgalaxy 7. @Mandragoraautumn 8. @tempter 9. @rainenchanter 10. @KingofCamelot [img]https://i.imgur.com/YRmbvgq.png[/img] Congratulations to everyone pulled! You have until rollover to submit your choices. If you don't answer within the 24 hours, you will be entered into the drawing for the remaining prizes once more. ------------------------- [/center]
Raffle
Winners

So, I will 100% own up to this being a day late, but only because it occurred to me that it made me sense to post it right at rollover so people really did have all day to pick!

A quick refresher or an introduction for those of you unfamiliar with how this works: 10 names will be pulled. If you are one of the lucky winners, you will list your prize preference up to your number. So number 1 would list one prize, number 2 would list 2 prizes in order of preference, and so on and so forth!

Without further ado, our winners!

tumblr_inline_nswmwe0q2G1qiwi8o_500.gif

1. @snek
2. @quietgal
3. @RemanLT
4. @Helianthusnox
5. @Wonderlast
6. @nostalgicgalaxy
7. @Mandragoraautumn
8. @tempter
9. @rainenchanter
10. @KingofCamelot

YRmbvgq.png

Congratulations to everyone pulled! You have until rollover to submit your choices. If you don't answer within the 24 hours, you will be entered into the drawing for the remaining prizes once more.

je67dzK.gif ...
Val + she/her + fr+3
talk to me about hozier

7zrgo5F.png
Congratulations to everyone! It was a great event, all of the works were so creative :)

Here are my preferences:
1. Let the Light be Your Guard
2. Guardians of the Ruins

Thanks for organising it, Valoria!
Congratulations to everyone! It was a great event, all of the works were so creative :)

Here are my preferences:
1. Let the Light be Your Guard
2. Guardians of the Ruins

Thanks for organising it, Valoria!
tLqgaTW.png
Thank you so much for making this I’m sorry I couldn’t do the last couple days everything’s been a little hectic irl ;;

My preferences are
1: royally remembered
2: battle plans
Thank you so much for making this I’m sorry I couldn’t do the last couple days everything’s been a little hectic irl ;;

My preferences are
1: royally remembered
2: battle plans
vbbQjQ.png
TYSM!! I wish I had more time to post on here ;; congrats to all the other winners!

1. royally remembered
2.creatures of the ruins
3. guardians of the ruins
4. let the light be your guard
5. solarly surrounded
6. try your luck
7. battle plans
8.glimpses of the gods
9. treat yourself on us
TYSM!! I wish I had more time to post on here ;; congrats to all the other winners!

1. royally remembered
2.creatures of the ruins
3. guardians of the ruins
4. let the light be your guard
5. solarly surrounded
6. try your luck
7. battle plans
8.glimpses of the gods
9. treat yourself on us
about/faq
wishlist
flipnote art shop
Oh, hey! Thank you very much, I never expected to be drawn at all -- a lovely surprise!

1. Let the Light Be Your Guard

Thank you again!
Oh, hey! Thank you very much, I never expected to be drawn at all -- a lovely surprise!

1. Let the Light Be Your Guard

Thank you again!
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14