Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Marcelina Magica [BOOK IN PROGRESS]
1 2 3 4 5 6
Ooh, yeah, like, very crazed out, perhaps crimson, orange or a bloody color would work.
Ooh, yeah, like, very crazed out, perhaps crimson, orange or a bloody color would work.
Nice to meet you :)
@eternalFangirl @Everburn @Pikapoochi @Sumoru @Zemo @Yoaisami @FrozenGlacier @saltedsnails New characters up!
@eternalFangirl @Everburn @Pikapoochi @Sumoru @Zemo @Yoaisami @FrozenGlacier @saltedsnails New characters up!
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
@eternalFangirl @Everburn @Pikapoochi @Sumoru @Zemo @Yoaisami @FrozenGlacier @saltedsnails
So uh
I think ive got to explain a few things

So you know how marcelina first says she's harsh towards younger girls so they can know her pain, and then says she does it so they'll be grateful?
It's because Zena was Marcelinas only friend, who wanted Marcelina to find a real reason to go after younger girls, and she just yeeted herself off the mortal coil, Sayaka style.
So she wants to cope with this pain, and decides what a better way to do that than to keep doing what she's doing, except this time, she also wants to. Make a mega-witch (like Walpurgis) to remove all individuality, er, remove the pain. And she wants other girls to know what she's getting rid of. Oh, and she lost all her moral compass, because hey, we're all gonna turn into witches anyways.

Because the way I wrote it was weird.

Hoo dee do, that's fun!
@eternalFangirl @Everburn @Pikapoochi @Sumoru @Zemo @Yoaisami @FrozenGlacier @saltedsnails
So uh
I think ive got to explain a few things

So you know how marcelina first says she's harsh towards younger girls so they can know her pain, and then says she does it so they'll be grateful?
It's because Zena was Marcelinas only friend, who wanted Marcelina to find a real reason to go after younger girls, and she just yeeted herself off the mortal coil, Sayaka style.
So she wants to cope with this pain, and decides what a better way to do that than to keep doing what she's doing, except this time, she also wants to. Make a mega-witch (like Walpurgis) to remove all individuality, er, remove the pain. And she wants other girls to know what she's getting rid of. Oh, and she lost all her moral compass, because hey, we're all gonna turn into witches anyways.

Because the way I wrote it was weird.

Hoo dee do, that's fun!
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
@eternalFangirl @Everburn @Pikapoochi @Sumoru @Zemo @Yoaisami @FrozenGlacier @saltedsnails Heu guys!!! I kinda need help for an antagonist I'm creating for the Nightingales arc. I'm thinking of a girl who is obsessed with torture, and finds the reactions of other people fascinating. The problem is, i'm stuck on the design. Any tips?
@eternalFangirl @Everburn @Pikapoochi @Sumoru @Zemo @Yoaisami @FrozenGlacier @saltedsnails Heu guys!!! I kinda need help for an antagonist I'm creating for the Nightingales arc. I'm thinking of a girl who is obsessed with torture, and finds the reactions of other people fascinating. The problem is, i'm stuck on the design. Any tips?
Darker colors, such as deep blue, and near black purple may look nice
Darker colors, such as deep blue, and near black purple may look nice
Nice to meet you :)
Perhaps go for more pastel colours, and a generally kind looking person who seems like they’d never even hurt a fly?

For increased shock value during said torture; they’d never expect it (probably)
Perhaps go for more pastel colours, and a generally kind looking person who seems like they’d never even hurt a fly?

For increased shock value during said torture; they’d never expect it (probably)
lM0v4sB.png saltedsnails
he/they
majors in procrastination
all-around soup enthusiast
+8 FRT

Im so sorry I haven't been writing more stories! Ive been hit with a particularly nasty writers block, as well as being caught up in my job! I'll try to get one up tomorrow or today!
Im so sorry I haven't been writing more stories! Ive been hit with a particularly nasty writers block, as well as being caught up in my job! I'll try to get one up tomorrow or today!
No worries! And writers block really is the worst; I still have mine, and it's been a month... hope yours goes away much quicker though! Reading your stories are always fun :D
No worries! And writers block really is the worst; I still have mine, and it's been a month... hope yours goes away much quicker though! Reading your stories are always fun :D
lM0v4sB.png saltedsnails
he/they
majors in procrastination
all-around soup enthusiast
+8 FRT

goddammit writers block just let me wRITE SOMETHING
goddammit writers block just let me wRITE SOMETHING
Two things:
One, I am hosting a character design contest here! It has a very small reward, like, 100kt plus an eliminate in total, so dont go overboard!
It's for a Magical Girl, since I am suffering a huge block. Make whatever you want, it ends August 8!
And two, I have two new Witches, courtesy of QuetzelMuse and OyasumiKasumi! Guess which two girls they came from!
Two things:
One, I am hosting a character design contest here! It has a very small reward, like, 100kt plus an eliminate in total, so dont go overboard!
It's for a Magical Girl, since I am suffering a huge block. Make whatever you want, it ends August 8!
And two, I have two new Witches, courtesy of QuetzelMuse and OyasumiKasumi! Guess which two girls they came from!
1 2 3 4 5 6