Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Marcelina Magica [BOOK IN PROGRESS]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@eternalFangirl @Everburn @Pikapoochi @Sumoru @Zemo @Yoaisami @FrozenGlacier @saltedsnails
Yo I'm running a 'create a magical girl with me' game over here!
@eternalFangirl @Everburn @Pikapoochi @Sumoru @Zemo @Yoaisami @FrozenGlacier @saltedsnails
Yo I'm running a 'create a magical girl with me' game over here!
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
YO so Katria's got a brand new theme! Credit to @/Napstabl00k for this wonderful piece!
YO so Katria's got a brand new theme! Credit to @/Napstabl00k for this wonderful piece!
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
I finally have a new story up!
I finally have a new story up!
Ooo, thanks for the ping! Sorry I’m so late tho :0
Ooo, thanks for the ping! Sorry I’m so late tho :0
lM0v4sB.png saltedsnails
he/they
majors in procrastination
all-around soup enthusiast
+8 FRT

Uh! I need character design ideas! Help?
Uh! I need character design ideas! Help?
@eternalFangirl @Everburn @Pikapoochi @Sumoru @Zemo @Yoaisami @FrozenGlacier @saltedsnails New story up, and we're exploring Zena's and Marcelina's backstories!
@eternalFangirl @Everburn @Pikapoochi @Sumoru @Zemo @Yoaisami @FrozenGlacier @saltedsnails New story up, and we're exploring Zena's and Marcelina's backstories!
@eternalFangirl @Everburn @Pikapoochi @Sumoru @Zemo @Yoaisami @FrozenGlacier @saltedsnails New Witch up! Damn, do I love making these!
@eternalFangirl @Everburn @Pikapoochi @Sumoru @Zemo @Yoaisami @FrozenGlacier @saltedsnails New Witch up! Damn, do I love making these!
Wah! The new witch sounds pretty cool :D
Wah! The new witch sounds pretty cool :D
lM0v4sB.png saltedsnails
he/they
+8 FRT

@eternalFangirl @Everburn @Pikapoochi @Sumoru @Zemo @Yoaisami @FrozenGlacier @saltedsnails okay y'all I'm gonna get a whole gang of characters up soon, but first, give me a color scheme you'd normally associate with berserk/in one characters!
@eternalFangirl @Everburn @Pikapoochi @Sumoru @Zemo @Yoaisami @FrozenGlacier @saltedsnails okay y'all I'm gonna get a whole gang of characters up soon, but first, give me a color scheme you'd normally associate with berserk/in one characters!
Berserk?

Like, the state of madness? Because if it's that, then maybe heavily contrasting colours that are incredibly saturated whilst also being dark.
Berserk?

Like, the state of madness? Because if it's that, then maybe heavily contrasting colours that are incredibly saturated whilst also being dark.
lM0v4sB.png saltedsnails
he/they
+8 FRT

1 2 3 4 5 6