Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | JOTWL [Pinkerlocke story]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13
@Violeteevee added!
@Violeteevee added!
[Center]Day 33:[img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/25769.png[/img][/center] [B]Chapter 5: Pink Stripes and Night Lights[/b] It's been three days since Tyberion was buried, and the remaining two Dragons still haven't felt any peace. Shrike had never really known Tyberion that well, and didn't exactly have a say on it, but Bladefist, she had known Tyberion since they were Hatchlings. During a sunset stroll, Bladefist broke the silence. "Bonds breaking from death's grip. I need to stop it." Bladefist muttered. And now Shrike was terrified. "Uh, Blade.. you ok?" "Yeah, is the golden lady ok?" an unknown voice said from the trees. "I'm fine I'm fine I'm fine, just upset that MY CHILDHOOD-" Bladefist paused. Upon looking up, Bladefist saw a bright pink Nocturne with whitish glowing runes hanging upside down by his tail on a tree branch. "Oh? Loss of a friend I believe?" The Nocturne said, flying down from his branch onto the ground. "I understand, I lost my parents to the forest of eyes some time back." "..My name is Telen, by the way." ~~~~~~~~~ Sorry for the silence, I was procrastinating @DireRaven @Companionwolf @Troubleinsevens @Toastythief @SmolSlasherSoul @Sadiegreen @Mantakorra @jr413 @dinolover519 @aceofshades @aquaticfeline @StarSpeckledInk @Violeteevee
Day 33:25769.png

Chapter 5: Pink Stripes and Night Lights

It's been three days since Tyberion was buried, and the remaining two Dragons still haven't felt any peace. Shrike had never really known Tyberion that well, and didn't exactly have a say on it, but Bladefist, she had known Tyberion since they were Hatchlings. During a sunset stroll, Bladefist broke the silence. "Bonds breaking from death's grip. I need to stop it." Bladefist muttered. And now Shrike was terrified. "Uh, Blade.. you ok?" "Yeah, is the golden lady ok?" an unknown voice said from the trees.

"I'm fine I'm fine I'm fine, just upset that MY CHILDHOOD-" Bladefist paused.

Upon looking up, Bladefist saw a bright pink Nocturne with whitish glowing runes hanging upside down by his tail on a tree branch. "Oh? Loss of a friend I believe?" The Nocturne said, flying down from his branch onto the ground. "I understand, I lost my parents to the forest of eyes some time back."

"..My name is Telen, by the way."
~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the silence, I was procrastinating

@DireRaven @Companionwolf @Troubleinsevens @Toastythief @SmolSlasherSoul @Sadiegreen @Mantakorra @jr413 @dinolover519 @aceofshades @aquaticfeline @StarSpeckledInk @Violeteevee
[Center]Day 34:[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/battle_items/674.png[/img][/center] a AAAA- ...I flipped tails. THANK. GOD. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ @DireRaven @Companionwolf @Troubleinsevens @Toastythief @SmolSlasherSoul @Sadiegreen @Mantakorra @jr413 @dinolover519 @aceofshades @aquaticfeline @StarSpeckledInk @Violeteevee @VOiCEBOX
Day 34:674.png

a AAAA-

...I flipped tails. THANK. GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
@DireRaven @Companionwolf @Troubleinsevens @Toastythief @SmolSlasherSoul @Sadiegreen @Mantakorra @jr413 @dinolover519 @aceofshades @aquaticfeline @StarSpeckledInk @Violeteevee @VOiCEBOX
[quote name="RedSiren" date="2019-08-07 10:14:15" ] [Center]Day 34:[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/battle_items/674.png[/img][/center] a AAAA- ...I flipped tails. THANK. GOD. [/quote] That was a close call! I'm glad both of us have been able to avoid deathstreaks so far
RedSiren wrote on 2019-08-07 10:14:15:
Day 34:674.png

a AAAA-

...I flipped tails. THANK. GOD.

That was a close call! I'm glad both of us have been able to avoid deathstreaks so far
oaONRiZ.png Void | XmHV7tO.png | PobckJN.png | bYt72YT.png
[Center]Day 35:[img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/31217.png[/img][/center] Not much to say here other than Bladefist and Shrike had kiddos!! 3 eggs!!! So, that brings my countdown to: 1! ~~~~~~~ Please message in the pings! I love the feedback ^u^ @DireRaven @Companionwolf @Troubleinsevens @Toastythief @SmolSlasherSoul @Sadiegreen @Mantakorra @jr413 @dinolover519 @aceofshades @aquaticfeline @StarSpeckledInk @Violeteevee @VOiCEBOX
Day 35:31217.png

Not much to say here other than Bladefist and Shrike had kiddos!! 3 eggs!!!

So, that brings my countdown to: 1!

~~~~~~~
Please message in the pings! I love the feedback ^u^

@DireRaven @Companionwolf @Troubleinsevens @Toastythief @SmolSlasherSoul @Sadiegreen @Mantakorra @jr413 @dinolover519 @aceofshades @aquaticfeline @StarSpeckledInk @Violeteevee @VOiCEBOX
[Center]Day 36:[img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/11152.png[/img][/center] [B]Chapter 6: Sunset Stroll[/b] It had been about another week since Telen, the newest member of the small team, had joined. A chatterbox yes, but the company was nice to say the least. "So.. tell me about this "Chrodawn" person, who are they? Bladefist stopped whatever she was doing. "Chro.. dawn? Oh yes! I don't know why I couldn't recognize them." Shrike was confused. "We work for Chrodawn, how could you forget them?" Shrike asked. "..I don't think I have an answer to that. But, I can explain." Bladefist Answered. "Chrodawn, an Androgynous Ridgeback, is our leader, and the manager of our scavenging and mystery solving committee. They always seem to be out with their most trusted workers and bodyguards, searching for old relics, and fascinating treasures. They also send out groups like us to investigate mysteries and legends, but that's all we really know.." Bladefist continued to talk about Chrodawn to Telen, while Shrike had become lost in the mist of his own thoughts. "SHRIKE! hey, are you ok?" Bladefist yelled, concerned for her teammate? "I- yeah, I'm ok, I think I just need to go for a stroll." Shrike answered. "Alright, but don't stray too far, these woods are still unfamiliar to us. Telen maybe, but not us." And without saying anything, Shrike got up, and disappeared into the woods. "I ship you two." Telen said, breaking the silence. While on his stroll, Shrike had become lost in his own thoughts again. [I]"How could've Bladefist forgotten our leader? Was it memory loss? Maybe the strange mist taking a toll on her? [b]why am I worrying so much about her?"[/b][/I] "You have a crush on Bladefist." A voice in the back of his brain said. "What? No. I wouldn't have a crush on her." "..would I?" ~~~~~~~~ Telen has no chill XD Please message in the thread! I love the feedback ^u^ @DireRaven @Companionwolf @Troubleinsevens @Toastythief @SmolSlasherSoul @Sadiegreen @Mantakorra @jr413 @dinolover519 @aceofshades @aquaticfeline @StarSpeckledInk @Violeteevee @VOiCEBOX
Day 36:11152.png

Chapter 6: Sunset Stroll

It had been about another week since Telen, the newest member of the small team, had joined. A chatterbox yes, but the company was nice to say the least. "So.. tell me about this "Chrodawn" person, who are they? Bladefist stopped whatever she was doing. "Chro.. dawn? Oh yes! I don't know why I couldn't recognize them." Shrike was confused. "We work for Chrodawn, how could you forget them?" Shrike asked. "..I don't think I have an answer to that. But, I can explain." Bladefist Answered.

"Chrodawn, an Androgynous Ridgeback, is our leader, and the manager of our scavenging and mystery solving committee. They always seem to be out with their most trusted workers and bodyguards, searching for old relics, and fascinating treasures. They also send out groups like us to investigate mysteries and legends, but that's all we really know.." Bladefist continued to talk about Chrodawn to Telen, while Shrike had become lost in the mist of his own thoughts.

"SHRIKE! hey, are you ok?" Bladefist yelled, concerned for her teammate? "I- yeah, I'm ok, I think I just need to go for a stroll." Shrike answered. "Alright, but don't stray too far, these woods are still unfamiliar to us. Telen maybe, but not us." And without saying anything, Shrike got up, and disappeared into the woods. "I ship you two." Telen said, breaking the silence.

While on his stroll, Shrike had become lost in his own thoughts again.

"How could've Bladefist forgotten our leader?

Was it memory loss? Maybe the strange mist taking a toll on her? why am I worrying so much about her?"

"You have a crush on Bladefist." A voice in the back of his brain said.

"What? No. I wouldn't have a crush on her."

"..would I?"

~~~~~~~~
Telen has no chill XD

Please message in the thread! I love the feedback ^u^

I love it when memory becomes a mysterious plot point!
I love it when memory becomes a mysterious plot point!
shaowed_sanctuary_family_button_small.pngkkBGai5.gifNZB3p5y.png
[Center]Day 37:[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/equipment/9224.png[/img][/center] Breeding count: 2 Pink I have triplets on the way- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Please message in the thread! I love the feedback ^u^ @DireRaven @Companionwolf @Troubleinsevens @Toastythief @SmolSlasherSoul @Sadiegreen @Mantakorra @jr413 @dinolover519 @aceofshades @aquaticfeline @StarSpeckledInk @Violeteevee @VOiCEBOX
Day 37:9224.png

Breeding count: 2

Pink I have triplets on the way-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aw babies and triplets! Crush hard buddy, I support you.
Aw babies and triplets! Crush hard buddy, I support you.
tumblr_inline_p7ck57ROwS1u2mdgr_540.pngqesQFkT.gifA small, circular badge. The background image of the badge is a soft, pastel sky with rosy colored clouds. A piece of yellowed parchment and quill pen, along with a silver broadsword, are in the middle of the badge. The words 'Donate Services' are placed above and below the parchment, quill, and sword in the middle.
[Center]Day 38:[img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/15115.png[/img][/center] The mist that surrounds the border and various parts of the Oculi Forest have been known for it's strange ability to cause dragons to [b]slowly lose their memory[/b] mere hours after inhaling it. Hence, locals use it to help depressed dragons forget bad memories, and call it: "forget-me-mist" ~~~~~~~~~ Please message in the thread! I love the feedback ^u^ @DireRaven @Companionwolf @Troubleinsevens @Toastythief @SmolSlasherSoul @Sadiegreen @Mantakorra @jr413 @dinolover519 @aceofshades @aquaticfeline @StarSpeckledInk @Violeteevee @VOiCEBOX
Day 38:15115.png

The mist that surrounds the border and various parts of the Oculi Forest have been known for it's strange ability to cause dragons to slowly lose their memory mere hours after inhaling it.

Hence, locals use it to help depressed dragons forget bad memories, and call it: "forget-me-mist"

~~~~~~~~~

1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13