Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | JOTWL [Pinkerlocke story]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13
Oh sh how dare you hurt me this way
Oh sh how dare you hurt me this way
StormwaterSiren / Seth
He / Him - FR+3
[Center]Day 29:[img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/18920.png[/img][/center] ah,, time for some (not so) fun facts with Red! - It's canon that Coatls and Faes have trouble communicating with eachother, yet Tyberion and Bladefist have been friends since they were hatchlings - Minutes before Tyberion died, he gave his cabbie to her, as a symbol of their friendship - The two of them were opposite elements, Light and Shadow - Tyberion was studying to be a field medic while Bladefist was training to be a close combat soldier before they were taken in along with Shrike by Chrodawn - Bladefist getting hit hard in the abdomen by a magical blast was because we almost lost her in the same daily session we lost Tyberion - Shrike has abandonment issues - Their theme song was "Happy Together" by The Turtles ~~~~~~~~~~ ..should I add another number to the RNG for Gaolers in the rules list? @DireRaven @Companionwolf @Troubleinsevens @Toastythief @SmolSlasherSoul @Sadiegreen @Mantakorra @jr413 @dinolover519 @aceofshades @aquaticfeline
Day 29:18920.png

ah,, time for some (not so) fun facts with Red!

- It's canon that Coatls and Faes have trouble communicating with eachother, yet Tyberion and Bladefist have been friends since they were hatchlings
- Minutes before Tyberion died, he gave his cabbie to her, as a symbol of their friendship
- The two of them were opposite elements, Light and Shadow
- Tyberion was studying to be a field medic while Bladefist was training to be a close combat soldier before they were taken in along with Shrike by Chrodawn
- Bladefist getting hit hard in the abdomen by a magical blast was because we almost lost her in the same daily session we lost Tyberion
- Shrike has abandonment issues

- Their theme song was "Happy Together" by The Turtles
~~~~~~~~~~
..should I add another number to the RNG for Gaolers in the rules list?

@DireRaven @Companionwolf @Troubleinsevens @Toastythief @SmolSlasherSoul @Sadiegreen @Mantakorra @jr413 @dinolover519 @aceofshades @aquaticfeline
im not crying youre crying
im not crying youre crying
tsm-potions6.png
Oooohno
Oooohno
tumblr_inline_p7ck57ROwS1u2mdgr_540.pngqesQFkT.gifA small, circular badge. The background image of the badge is a soft, pastel sky with rosy colored clouds. A piece of yellowed parchment and quill pen, along with a silver broadsword, are in the middle of the badge. The words 'Donate Services' are placed above and below the parchment, quill, and sword in the middle.
I love the facts! and after reading the story with them again it adds a lot :D

Also I'm not adding gaolers to mine but that's mostly because I don't wanna use pinkerton space on them
I love the facts! and after reading the story with them again it adds a lot :D

Also I'm not adding gaolers to mine but that's mostly because I don't wanna use pinkerton space on them
shaowed_sanctuary_family_button_small.pngkkBGai5.gifNZB3p5y.png
[Center]Day 30:[img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/9664.png[/img] [I]"It won't be long.. 'till we're dead and gone.."[/I][/center] The voice in Shrike's head is louder than most, and spoke quieter than others. His parents never were around for him either, especially as a hatchling. When he was a juvenile he was sent to work far younger than others, not to be seen by his parents again, [B]and he couldn't say anything about it.[/b] ~~~~~~~~~~ Shrike's "backstory" I've decided that to solve my two dragon coli team problem, I'll be grinding in the lower venues until Pink gives me a familiar. @Troubleinsevens @Toastythief @SmolSlasherSoul @Sadiegreen @Mantakorra @jr413 @dinolover519 @aceofshades @aquaticfeline @StarSpeckledInk
Day 30:9664.png

"It won't be long.. 'till we're dead and gone.."

The voice in Shrike's head is louder than most, and spoke quieter than others. His parents never were around for him either, especially as a hatchling. When he was a juvenile he was sent to work far younger than others, not to be seen by his parents again, and he couldn't say anything about it.

~~~~~~~~~~
Shrike's "backstory"

I've decided that to solve my two dragon coli team problem, I'll be grinding in the lower venues until Pink gives me a familiar.

@Troubleinsevens @Toastythief @SmolSlasherSoul @Sadiegreen @Mantakorra @jr413 @dinolover519 @aceofshades @aquaticfeline @StarSpeckledInk
[Center]Day 31:[img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/food/22398.png[/img][/center] 35 battles with only two dragons, no one is dead, and I got a Sweetpuff ~~~~~~~ Grinding in the training fields actually pays off tbh @Troubleinsevens @Toastythief @SmolSlasherSoul @Sadiegreen @Mantakorra @jr413 @dinolover519 @aceofshades @aquaticfeline @StarSpeckledInk
Day 31:22398.png

35 battles with only two dragons, no one is dead, and I got a Sweetpuff

~~~~~~~
Grinding in the training fields actually pays off tbh

@Troubleinsevens @Toastythief @SmolSlasherSoul @Sadiegreen @Mantakorra @jr413 @dinolover519 @aceofshades @aquaticfeline @StarSpeckledInk
[Center]Day 32:[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/799.png[/img][/center] [Center]FINALLY. everyone, meet Telen! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53981378] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/539814/53981378_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] ~~~~~~~~~~ @Troubleinsevens @Toastythief @SmolSlasherSoul @Sadiegreen @Mantakorra @jr413 @dinolover519 @aceofshades @aquaticfeline @StarSpeckledInk
Day 32:799.png
FINALLY.

everyone, meet Telen!

53981378_350.png

~~~~~~~~~~
HANDSOME BOY
HANDSOME BOY
shaowed_sanctuary_family_button_small.pngkkBGai5.gifNZB3p5y.png
Ooohhh, I just read through this whole thing and I love it so far! Add me to the pinglist please @RedSiren
Ooohhh, I just read through this whole thing and I love it so far! Add me to the pinglist please @RedSiren
oaONRiZ.png Void | XmHV7tO.png | PobckJN.png | bYt72YT.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13