Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | JOTWL [Pinkerlocke story]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
I am so excited for this reboot
I am so excited for this reboot
shaowed_sanctuary_family_button_small.pngkkBGai5.gifNZB3p5y.png
@DireRaven added!

@Troubleinsevens glad you are excited!
@DireRaven added!

@Troubleinsevens glad you are excited!
[Center]Day 24:[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/11677.png[/img][/center] Journal log: 7-19-[REDACTED] Crodawn, our leader, has given me and my crew a mystery to investigate after so long, glad to finally get out of the lair for once! Journal log: 7-21-[REDACTED] Sometimes, our trips don't usually go to plan. We almost lost Bladefist to the Basilisks, good thing Shrike stepped on them before she could be permanently frozen. Journal log: 7-23-[REDACTED] we've found our location! It appears to be a large cottage. Pretty strange for a mystery to take place in. Oh well, what can go wrong? ~~~~~~~ No chapter for today, but rather, some notes from Tyberion's Journal @DireRaven @ToastyThief @companionwolf @Troubleinsevens
Day 24:11677.png

Journal log: 7-19-[REDACTED]

Crodawn, our leader, has given me and my crew a mystery to investigate after so long, glad to finally get out of the lair for once!

Journal log: 7-21-[REDACTED]

Sometimes, our trips don't usually go to plan. We almost lost Bladefist to the Basilisks, good thing Shrike stepped on them before she could be permanently frozen.

Journal log: 7-23-[REDACTED]

we've found our location! It appears to be a large cottage. Pretty strange for a mystery to take place in. Oh well, what can go wrong?

~~~~~~~

No chapter for today, but rather, some notes from Tyberion's Journal

@DireRaven @ToastyThief @companionwolf @Troubleinsevens
[Center]Day 25:[img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/equipment/316.png[/img][/center] Breeding count: 2 H m m @Troubleinsevens @Toastythief @DireRaven @companionwolf
Day 25:316.png

Breeding count: 2

H m m

@Troubleinsevens @Toastythief @DireRaven @companionwolf
[Center]Day 26:[img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/food/6355.png[/img][/center] So many battles.. But hey! Everyone leveled up, and Bladefist got a light slash! ~~~~~~ God this was a real backache. Literally. @Troubleinsevens @Toastythief @DireRaven @companionwolf
Day 26:6355.png

So many battles..

But hey! Everyone leveled up, and Bladefist got a light slash!

~~~~~~

God this was a real backache. Literally.

@Troubleinsevens @Toastythief @DireRaven @companionwolf
Meat days always take Forever
Meat days always take Forever
shaowed_sanctuary_family_button_small.pngkkBGai5.gifNZB3p5y.png
[Center]Day 27:[img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/food/24492.png[/img][/center] We ventured to the Woodland path! ...and lost Tyberion to the Coral Basilisks;; ~~~~~ @companionwolf @Troubleinsevens @Toastythief @DireRaven
Day 27:24492.png

We ventured to the Woodland path!

...and lost Tyberion to the Coral Basilisks;;

~~~~~

@companionwolf @Troubleinsevens @Toastythief @DireRaven
[Center]Day 28:[img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/1068.png[/img][/center] [B]Chapter 4: Morgue[/B] It took almost an entire day for Investigator/"Police" and Autopsic professional Dragons to come so far out into the forest to this once peaceful cottage. "By the Shadowbinder!" an Shadow Snapper yelled, disgusted by the rotting body in the Kitchen. "I knew a body was going to be found, but I didn't think it'd be rotted by months on end. How did you three find this Cottage?" She asked. "We're an investigator team. Sent down by our leader Chrodawn." Tyberion answered. "Hm. Rings a bell I suppose. Well, as chief of the Viridian Police, I am sending you back to your leader, and tell this 'Chrodawn' that Chief Willowstump has everything taken care of." Willowstump said assertively. "But Chrodawn sent us-" Bladefist began, "We understand. Thank you Ms. Willow." Tyberion interrupted. Hours later, the team had set out to retrace their pathway to return back to Home Base.. only to find their path was gone. "..what happened to the pathway?" Shrike asked, unaware of the danger seeping closer to them. And, without warning, two Coral Basilisks and a Sakura Owl came charging at the team, bloodthirsty and ready to attack. "Look Out!" Bladefist yelled, pushing Tyberion out of the way and taking the blow of the magic bolt directly to the abdomen. "BLADEFIST!" Tyberion yelped. "I'm fine, I've been hit with worse." Bladefist assured. Shrike and Bladefist hit the owl back with their elemental slashes, managing to kill it off with two slashes. Now, the Basilisks were all that were left. One of them snuck behind the group, behind Tyberion, and slashed his back. "AHHG!" Tyberion screamed. Unable to generate enough breath to heal himself, he could only use his contuse, which didn't do much. Shrike had brutally stomped on the other Basilisk when he realised what he saw. Tyberion, realizing the coin of life or death had been tossed, he quickly made his decision. "GO! NEITHER OF YOU ARE STRONG ENOUGH!" Tyberion yelled. "WHAT ABOUT YOU?" Bladefist asked panicky, bleeding from her mouth. "I.. I can stop it." Tyberion said, quieter this time. Before any of then could react, the Basilisk had plunged it's claws right into Tyberion's Torso right at the same time he had used a contuse, revealing a small ribcage. Tyberion was in too much shock to feel the pain. "NOOO" Shrike screamed. Lunging at the Basilisk, and killing it off with a single, thunderous blow. "Tyberion!" They both yelled, removing the corpse of the Bird off of him. "......heh. Guess the coin flipped tails for me." Ty said shakily, before breathing one final breath. "..Ty? TY? WAKE UP! THE FIGHT ISN'T OVER YET!" Bladefist pleaded, begging and hoping for her childhood friend to wake up. Alas, he was dead. ~~~~~~~~ Oh man, that.. was painful to write ^u^;; smol note, I love when peeps respond on the thread itself uwu @DireRaven @Companionwolf @Troubleinsevens @Toastythief @SmolSlasherSoul @Sadiegreen @Mantakorra @jr413 @dinolover519 @aceofshades @aquaticfeline
Day 28:1068.png

Chapter 4: Morgue

It took almost an entire day for Investigator/"Police" and Autopsic professional Dragons to come so far out into the forest to this once peaceful cottage.

"By the Shadowbinder!" an Shadow Snapper yelled, disgusted by the rotting body in the Kitchen. "I knew a body was going to be found, but I didn't think it'd be rotted by months on end. How did you three find this Cottage?" She asked. "We're an investigator team. Sent down by our leader Chrodawn." Tyberion answered. "Hm. Rings a bell I suppose. Well, as chief of the Viridian Police, I am sending you back to your leader, and tell this 'Chrodawn' that Chief Willowstump has everything taken care of." Willowstump said assertively. "But Chrodawn sent us-" Bladefist began, "We understand. Thank you Ms. Willow." Tyberion interrupted.

Hours later, the team had set out to retrace their pathway to return back to Home Base.. only to find their path was gone.

"..what happened to the pathway?" Shrike asked, unaware of the danger seeping closer to them.

And, without warning, two Coral Basilisks and a Sakura Owl came charging at the team, bloodthirsty and ready to attack.

"Look Out!" Bladefist yelled, pushing Tyberion out of the way and taking the blow of the magic bolt directly to the abdomen. "BLADEFIST!" Tyberion yelped. "I'm fine, I've been hit with worse." Bladefist assured. Shrike and Bladefist hit the owl back with their elemental slashes, managing to kill it off with two slashes. Now, the Basilisks were all that were left.

One of them snuck behind the group, behind Tyberion, and slashed his back. "AHHG!" Tyberion screamed. Unable to generate enough breath to heal himself, he could only use his contuse, which didn't do much. Shrike had brutally stomped on the other Basilisk when he realised what he saw. Tyberion, realizing the coin of life or death had been tossed, he quickly made his decision. "GO! NEITHER OF YOU ARE STRONG ENOUGH!" Tyberion yelled. "WHAT ABOUT YOU?" Bladefist asked panicky, bleeding from her mouth. "I.. I can stop it." Tyberion said, quieter this time.

Before any of then could react, the Basilisk had plunged it's claws right into Tyberion's Torso right at the same time he had used a contuse, revealing a small ribcage. Tyberion was in too much shock to feel the pain. "NOOO" Shrike screamed. Lunging at the Basilisk, and killing it off with a single, thunderous blow.

"Tyberion!" They both yelled, removing the corpse of the Bird off of him. "......heh. Guess the coin flipped tails for me." Ty said shakily, before breathing one final breath.

"..Ty? TY? WAKE UP! THE FIGHT ISN'T OVER YET!" Bladefist pleaded, begging and hoping for her childhood friend to wake up.

Alas, he was dead.

~~~~~~~~

Oh man, that.. was painful to write ^u^;;

smol note, I love when peeps respond on the thread itself uwu

@DireRaven @Companionwolf @Troubleinsevens @Toastythief @SmolSlasherSoul @Sadiegreen @Mantakorra @jr413 @dinolover519 @aceofshades @aquaticfeline
Now THAT’S a lotta damage!

But we can fix ‘me using the power of FLEX TAPE-

I’m so sorry I’m tired
Now THAT’S a lotta damage!

But we can fix ‘me using the power of FLEX TAPE-

I’m so sorry I’m tired
6975-DF1-F-0-CE4-484-C-9-DAC-849203436797.png
‘Guess the coin flipped tails for me.’ ;A; rip my heart from my chest why don’t you
‘Guess the coin flipped tails for me.’ ;A; rip my heart from my chest why don’t you
Wolf | they/them
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13