Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | ====> Be the blue one.
[center][img]https://sketch.io/render/sk-9fa744a05e60aad8dcbeb4125cdbeaa1.jpeg[/img] [b]====> Be the [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=435053&tab=dragon&did=49273765]blue one.[/url] [/b] [font=Courier New][b] It was currently 8:47pm, and this absurd poppycock was fooling around online and cyberbullying innocent dragons in the DragonTube comment section. The current and only channel you used to cyberbully was outrageously fond of thirteen-year-olds sharing their sob-stories to get DragonDollar cash, so you would say you were doing the right thing. Your Mother and Father were both out getting groceries, and have been for nearly two flaps. This opportunity was no greater than the one 5 minutes ago, or 5 minutes from now. You, obviously, took the time to bully thirteen-year-olds with no self-esteem to make you feel better. How vile. Your name was ???, and this.. wasn't making you feel better as an individual. ====> Insert name. [/b][/font] [/center]
sk-9fa744a05e60aad8dcbeb4125cdbeaa1.jpeg

====> Be the blue one.

It was currently 8:47pm, and this absurd poppycock was fooling around online and cyberbullying innocent dragons in the DragonTube comment section. The current and only channel you used to cyberbully was outrageously fond of thirteen-year-olds sharing their sob-stories to get DragonDollar cash, so you would say you were doing the right thing.

Your Mother and Father were both out getting groceries, and have been for nearly two flaps. This opportunity was no greater than the one 5 minutes ago, or 5 minutes from now. You, obviously, took the time to bully thirteen-year-olds with no self-esteem to make you feel better. How vile.

Your name was ???, and this.. wasn't making you feel better as an individual.

====> Insert name.

just came back to the
game, please be patient!
19. g1/special id collector
[center][img]https://sketch.io/render/sk-b76a387c54c86a0e4d2731d7edce7405.jpeg[/img] [b]====> Insert name. [/b] [font=Courier New][b] Your name was ARIES, and you got your name from VARIOUS SEARCHES ONLINE regarding the ZODIACS, in which you found designs of on your coat. You CYBERBULLY thirteen-year-olds online to MAKE YOURSELF FEEL BETTER, but usually, IT DOESN'T WORK. You don't have many hobbies, and think it's safe to say you're a PRETTY BORING INDIVIDUAL. You write fanfiction about BAT-MAN and the JOKER, but you only do it for the IRONY. Almost everything you do nowadays is FOR THE IRONY, because you're a PRETTY TRASHY DRAGON. Your DragOn handle is ironicallyDead, and [color=#32367A]You type in a manner that makes you feel superior >://. [/color] ====> Continue to bully minors. [/b][/font][/center]
sk-b76a387c54c86a0e4d2731d7edce7405.jpeg

====> Insert name.

Your name was ARIES, and you got your name from VARIOUS SEARCHES ONLINE regarding the ZODIACS, in which you found designs of on your coat. You CYBERBULLY thirteen-year-olds online to MAKE YOURSELF FEEL BETTER, but usually, IT DOESN'T WORK.

You don't have many hobbies, and think it's safe to say you're a PRETTY BORING INDIVIDUAL. You write fanfiction about BAT-MAN and the JOKER, but you only do it for the IRONY. Almost everything you do nowadays is FOR THE IRONY, because you're a PRETTY TRASHY DRAGON.

Your DragOn handle is ironicallyDead, and You type in a manner that makes you feel superior >://.

====> Continue to bully minors.

just came back to the
game, please be patient!
[center][img]https://sketch.io/render/sk-9f6009e68183dcc03b90e9976cae941c.jpeg[/img] [b]====> Continue to bully minors.[/b] [font=Courier New][b] You'd totally continue to bully minors, but your DragOn account was bursting with chat messages from your friend, and it'd be rude to ignore them. You'd better check your messages. ====> Check your messages. [/b][/font][/center]
sk-9f6009e68183dcc03b90e9976cae941c.jpeg

====> Continue to bully minors.

You'd totally continue to bully minors, but your DragOn account was bursting with chat messages from your friend, and it'd be rude to ignore them. You'd better check your messages.

====> Check your messages.

just came back to the
game, please be patient!
[center][img]https://sketch.io/render/sk-e62e51f375e9ced769092b6e7cd1e449.jpeg[/img] [b]====> Check your messages.[/b] [font=Courier New][b][/center] ---- OPEN CHATLOG ---- [color=#32367A]ID: What do you want? ://[/color] [color=#724A71]RD: okay so listen up radical homie RD: ur girl victoria TOTES got the info on the latest game thats drippily droppin soon RD: and u KNOW ur girl victoria already preordered 2 copies of the game so i need u to pay me bacl like. $20 via dragondollar RD: back*** smH [/color] [color=#32367A]ID: ..Yeah, no. ID: You bought it, you pay for it. I don't even know what this game is about, and you're trying to get me to loan you another $20. ID: This is just like last time. You can't fool me twice, Victoria. ://[/color] [color=#724A71]RD: no its not wtf smh RD: this game is REAL its called druno idiot RD: a lot of our friends already bought it in prep keep UP RD: so i bought it for us bc us 2 are gonna be partners RD: nexus and ame are teaming up bc they think theyre better than everyone as ALWAYS RD: so u and i can prove them wrong :))) RD: we'll be the v best RD: like no one ever was :DDD[/color] [color=#32367A]ID: I said no, Victoria. ID: Remember what happened last time we all played a game together? Nexus broke her TV because Sani made her so mad. ID: It isn't a good idea. ://[/COLOR] [color=#724A71]RD: sucks 2 be u bc i already told every1 u were playing RD: they all got the game bc i told them u were gonna be active for once RD: they think youre changing 4 the better bro. be happy and do this as a thank u :P[/color] [color=#32367A]ID: Victoria! ID: ... ID: Fine. I'll do a few rounds or whatever. If I get bored, I'm done. Okay? ://[/color] [color=#724A71]RD: omg i didnt think that would work RD: ofc omG IM GONNA GO TELL EVERYONE BRB THANK U[/color] ---- Close Chatlog ---- [center]====> Be Victoria. [/center][/b][/font]
sk-e62e51f375e9ced769092b6e7cd1e449.jpeg

====> Check your messages.

---- OPEN CHATLOG ----
ID: What do you want? ://
RD: okay so listen up radical homie
RD: ur girl victoria TOTES got the info on the latest game thats drippily droppin soon
RD: and u KNOW ur girl victoria already preordered 2 copies of the game so i need u to pay me bacl like. $20 via dragondollar
RD: back*** smH

ID: ..Yeah, no.
ID: You bought it, you pay for it. I don't even know what this game is about, and you're trying to get me to loan you another $20.
ID: This is just like last time. You can't fool me twice, Victoria. ://

RD: no its not *** smh
RD: this game is REAL its called druno idiot
RD: a lot of our friends already bought it in prep keep UP
RD: so i bought it for us bc us 2 are gonna be partners
RD: nexus and ame are teaming up bc they think theyre better than everyone as ALWAYS
RD: so u and i can prove them wrong :)))
RD: we'll be the v best
RD: like no one ever was :DDD

ID: I said no, Victoria.
ID: Remember what happened last time we all played a game together? Nexus broke her TV because Sani made her so mad.
ID: It isn't a good idea. ://

RD: sucks 2 be u bc i already told every1 u were playing
RD: they all got the game bc i told them u were gonna be active for once
RD: they think youre changing 4 the better bro. be happy and do this as a thank u :P

ID: Victoria!
ID: ...
ID: Fine. I'll do a few rounds or whatever. If I get bored, I'm done. Okay? ://

RD: omg i didnt think that would work
RD: ofc omG IM GONNA GO TELL EVERYONE BRB THANK U

---- Close Chatlog ----
====> Be Victoria.
just came back to the
game, please be patient!