Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | dragon practice! [closed]
1 2 3 4
@holdhoIyghost

I forgot to reply, oops! How much should I send you?
@holdhoIyghost

I forgot to reply, oops! How much should I send you?
YKZq0nt.pngqECD9SH.pngA992-EBCE-9-F3-E-4005-ABF4-228-ECB6-F4-CB7.pngdUgP2LU.pngYKZq0nt.png
@yumerine if you're okay with it being uncolored, then it's free! colored headshots are 1kT/1g!
@yumerine if you're okay with it being uncolored, then it's free! colored headshots are 1kT/1g!
jPdGQf9.gif
even though you're pinged, you don't have to respond unless you owe t/g! pm me if you don't want to respond on this thread!

paid
@yumerine, @arkanjel, @solgalion, @wyvernaura888, @nvdragon, @aemj9277

awaiting payment
@okanawolf, @furo, @krazkitkat

this week/half of next week is finals week! i'm going to be doing my best in getting everything done & it still looking nice by the time it's all finished! i'll try to have everything done by the middle/end of may!

for those who i am awaiting payment:
if you want to back out of the drawing, you can either reply here or pm me! i will keep your spot saved until i get payment, but i will not continue doing these after may (unless something comes up and i am unable to finish those above).

thank you for understanding! - sin
even though you're pinged, you don't have to respond unless you owe t/g! pm me if you don't want to respond on this thread!

paid
@yumerine, @arkanjel, @solgalion, @wyvernaura888, @nvdragon, @aemj9277

awaiting payment
@okanawolf, @furo, @krazkitkat

this week/half of next week is finals week! i'm going to be doing my best in getting everything done & it still looking nice by the time it's all finished! i'll try to have everything done by the middle/end of may!

for those who i am awaiting payment:
if you want to back out of the drawing, you can either reply here or pm me! i will keep your spot saved until i get payment, but i will not continue doing these after may (unless something comes up and i am unable to finish those above).

thank you for understanding! - sin
jPdGQf9.gif
@yumerine i drew your coeus!

@okanawolf nightwood!

@nvdragon ruby!
@yumerine i drew your coeus!

@okanawolf nightwood!

@nvdragon ruby!
jPdGQf9.gif
@holdhoIyghost

Awweee he looks really cute! c:
Thank you lots for drawing him <3
@holdhoIyghost

Awweee he looks really cute! c:
Thank you lots for drawing him <3
YKZq0nt.pngqECD9SH.pngA992-EBCE-9-F3-E-4005-ABF4-228-ECB6-F4-CB7.pngdUgP2LU.pngYKZq0nt.png
1 2 3 4