Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Sakke's Art corner
1 2 3
@demitri

Thank you so much <3 You mean pinglist for the possible shop? If yes. Sure. :>
If i do official shop ; 3 ;
@demitri

Thank you so much <3 You mean pinglist for the possible shop? If yes. Sure. :>
If i do official shop ; 3 ;
[center][img]http://d.facdn.net/art/sakemanni/1525003393/1525003393.sakemanni_shivali.png[/img] Some more arpg art of my 'Royal guard'. Love these creatures. ; w ; I really should draw more of them. [/center]
1525003393.sakemanni_shivali.png

Some more arpg art of my 'Royal guard'. Love these creatures. ; w ;
I really should draw more of them.
@Sakemanni for a shop, or for this thread, too! some people keep pinglists for when they post art in their art threads ^^
@Sakemanni for a shop, or for this thread, too! some people keep pinglists for when they post art in their art threads ^^
The Fortress of Ice - Rollocke

tumblr_inline_nzqu0njNXM1tgh8q0_400.png

dottore... DOTTORE!!!
@demitri OO i really should then make that. Is there special wish what you would like to more likely to see? or is all new art fine? ;]
@demitri OO i really should then make that. Is there special wish what you would like to more likely to see? or is all new art fine? ;]
@Sakemanni all art is totally fine! and i love the royal guard you posted!! love the shading on the mane!
@Sakemanni all art is totally fine! and i love the royal guard you posted!! love the shading on the mane!

dottore... DOTTORE!!!
@demitri

Oh thank you ^^ / and i added to my pinglist just now :]
@demitri

Oh thank you ^^ / and i added to my pinglist just now :]
[center][img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/cda028eb-7ece-4790-8485-0e11a21d9fd0/dcega4o-df507f9c-1f03-4c8f-bc15-a38f58b72ce5.png/v1/fill/w_1024,h_884,q_80,strp/kommo_o_by_cittyy_dcega4o-fullview.jpg[/img] Pokemon challenge me and my friend did last year. My friend asked me to draw[b] Kommo-o [/b]what really was a challenge because of those freaking 'coins' but love how it turned out. :> [/center] [quote][b]Pinglist for all new art <3[/b] @demitri[/quote]
kommo_o_by_cittyy_dcega4o-fullview.jpg

Pokemon challenge me and my friend did last year. My friend asked me to draw Kommo-o what really was a challenge because of those freaking 'coins' but love how it turned out. :>
Quote:
Pinglist for all new art <3
@demitri
love it! i also love how you do various interesting lighting and background in your art!
love it! i also love how you do various interesting lighting and background in your art!

dottore... DOTTORE!!!
[center] [img]http://d.facdn.net/art/sakemanni/1543493079/1543493079.sakemanni_img_20181129_113254_755.jpg[/img] Some traditional art what i do very rarely now days. This was card design in my job place. :'> Many said that loved it and was pretty. [quote] Pinglist for all new art <3 @demitri [/quote] [/center]
1543493079.sakemanni_img_20181129_113254_755.jpg

Some traditional art what i do very rarely now days. This was card design in my job place. :'> Many said that loved it and was pretty.
Quote:
Pinglist for all new art <3
@demitri
looks super pretty! makes me think it'd make a nice bookmark 0:
looks super pretty! makes me think it'd make a nice bookmark 0:

dottore... DOTTORE!!!
1 2 3