Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | The Fortress of Ice - Rollocke
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 33 34
[center][font=Georgia][color=104984][b][size=5]Day 33[/size][/b][/color][/font] [font=Georgia][size=4][b]46[/b] Coliseum[/size][/font] Harper, Rin and Veritas did some battles today, and I've discovered Veritas' strength stat is about the same as that of an average Fae's. In other words, he's super weak! True to his word, he really wasn't built for this sort of thing, huh? At any rate, he reached Level 5, and Harper Level 7. Rin remains at Level 7 as well. No notable drops. [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/e2ef31cd285982310ff93e3d1f5c0ec9/tumblr_inline_o23j4ayWtt1r3lvtf_500.png[/img][/center] The hatchlings were old enough now that they could be left alone for short periods of time, and Spindle felt safe to do so when most of the others were still staying by the foot of the hill to push through the last stages of building the house. The exploration team had left that morning, but hopefully they'd be back later with some supplies, and then they could all take a breather. For now, her and those remaining took turns to go up and check on the hatchlings about once an hour, just to be sure. Currently, it was her turn. The Mirror bounded up the hill easily, completely used to moving around despite her non-functioning wings by now. She stepped inside the cave, calling out to the hatchlings to announce her presence. Inside, Cedar and Minle were both lounging in the nest, looking ready for a nap. Aster was the only one out and about, busy trying to dig a hole through the icy layers of the cave. Again. Spindle shook her head, walking closer to her. "Aster, don't do that. You'll just break your claws," she said. Aster stopped, but also shot her an annoyed look. Spindle chuckled. "Maybe it's time you [i]all[/i] took a nap, hm?" Aster tried to get away, but Spindle caught her by the back of her neck and carried her to the nest, dropping her inside. Aster gave an unhappy cry, kicking up a bunch of feathers to show just how upset she was. "Yes, yes, I know, I'm the meanest mother around," Spindle said patiently. "Now just lie down and go to sleep. You'll feel better afterwards, you'll see." Aster grumpily laid her head down. Spindle nodded and was about to leave again, giving the boys one more glance to make sure they were alright, when she realised something strange was in the nest, right next to Cedar. It was a round shape, and for a moment Spindle thought it might be a really big snowball. Did someone bring this in for the hatchlings to play with? But no, the orb was smooth and much too perfectly circular to be made of snow. As Spindle leaned in to take a closer look, she noticed something stir from behind it. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52007305] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=2&bodygene=8&breed=4&element=10&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=129&tertgene=11&winggene=21&wings=163&auth=2dd8e3529ce5c3b9d181638d41a3310eb493e4fe&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [/url][/center] A tiny head peeked up at her, and Spindle was startled. It was a... A hatchling? Another, unfamiliar hatchling, right here in their nest?! The Pearlcatcher sat up a little straighter, clutching to the white pearl in front of her with her short arms. She looked at Spindle expectantly with a pair of bright green eyes, but made no sound. "How'd you get here?" Was the first thing Spindle said to her. The Pearlcatcher lifted one arm and pointed with a tiny claw towards the cave entrance. Spindle blinked. The hatchling was much smaller than the other three, which explained why Spindle hadn't noticed her before, but still. Just how long had she been here? Nevertheless, the Mirror took a deep breath and levelled her thoughts and voice both. "Well, then. Hello, I suppose. Let me guess, you're alone?" The Pearlcatcher nodded once. "Do you have a name?" After a pause, the Pearlcatcher finally uttered: "Bronte." "And do you wish to stay here with us, Bronte?" Bronte curled up around her pearl, her eyes swooping over the three Mirror hatchlings, who were observing the scene with mild curiosity. She nodded again. Spindle sighed. There was no other choice, was there? She'd never just chase out a lone hatchling. Helping the helpless was what they were all about - it was a decision she made a long time ago, and she wouldn't go back on it no matter how much harder it made things for them. "Very well," she agreed, then turned to her own children. "But you three. Why didn't you let anybody know sooner? You [i]must[/i] tell us if you see any unfamiliar dragons coming inside the cave! It could be dangerous," she said sternly. Minle looked confused, as if he had no idea why Spindle was scolding them, while Aster ignored her completely in favour of chewing on her own tail. Cedar was the only one who had the sense to look remorseful, and he said: "Mama... Sorry." Spindle sighed again. "Well, at least you know for next time," she said. "Now, as I was saying, get some rest, all of you." While the four hatchlings curled up together to sleep, Spindle left the cave, shaking her head. She supposed she should tell Harper they had another little girl to care for, after all. [center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/e2ef31cd285982310ff93e3d1f5c0ec9/tumblr_inline_o23j4ayWtt1r3lvtf_500.png[/img] [size=2]@Rebbawskaced @Drachenschwinge @SpiceCookie @catmeow1[/center]
Day 33

Coliseum

Harper, Rin and Veritas did some battles today, and I've discovered Veritas' strength stat is about the same as that of an average Fae's. In other words, he's super weak! True to his word, he really wasn't built for this sort of thing, huh?

At any rate, he reached Level 5, and Harper Level 7. Rin remains at Level 7 as well. No notable drops.

tumblr_inline_o23j4ayWtt1r3lvtf_500.png

The hatchlings were old enough now that they could be left alone for short periods of time, and Spindle felt safe to do so when most of the others were still staying by the foot of the hill to push through the last stages of building the house. The exploration team had left that morning, but hopefully they'd be back later with some supplies, and then they could all take a breather.

For now, her and those remaining took turns to go up and check on the hatchlings about once an hour, just to be sure. Currently, it was her turn.

The Mirror bounded up the hill easily, completely used to moving around despite her non-functioning wings by now. She stepped inside the cave, calling out to the hatchlings to announce her presence.

Inside, Cedar and Minle were both lounging in the nest, looking ready for a nap. Aster was the only one out and about, busy trying to dig a hole through the icy layers of the cave. Again.

Spindle shook her head, walking closer to her. "Aster, don't do that. You'll just break your claws," she said. Aster stopped, but also shot her an annoyed look. Spindle chuckled. "Maybe it's time you all took a nap, hm?"

Aster tried to get away, but Spindle caught her by the back of her neck and carried her to the nest, dropping her inside. Aster gave an unhappy cry, kicking up a bunch of feathers to show just how upset she was.

"Yes, yes, I know, I'm the meanest mother around," Spindle said patiently. "Now just lie down and go to sleep. You'll feel better afterwards, you'll see."

Aster grumpily laid her head down. Spindle nodded and was about to leave again, giving the boys one more glance to make sure they were alright, when she realised something strange was in the nest, right next to Cedar.

It was a round shape, and for a moment Spindle thought it might be a really big snowball. Did someone bring this in for the hatchlings to play with?

But no, the orb was smooth and much too perfectly circular to be made of snow. As Spindle leaned in to take a closer look, she noticed something stir from behind it.

A tiny head peeked up at her, and Spindle was startled. It was a... A hatchling? Another, unfamiliar hatchling, right here in their nest?!

The Pearlcatcher sat up a little straighter, clutching to the white pearl in front of her with her short arms. She looked at Spindle expectantly with a pair of bright green eyes, but made no sound.

"How'd you get here?" Was the first thing Spindle said to her.

The Pearlcatcher lifted one arm and pointed with a tiny claw towards the cave entrance.

Spindle blinked. The hatchling was much smaller than the other three, which explained why Spindle hadn't noticed her before, but still. Just how long had she been here?

Nevertheless, the Mirror took a deep breath and levelled her thoughts and voice both. "Well, then. Hello, I suppose. Let me guess, you're alone?"

The Pearlcatcher nodded once.

"Do you have a name?"

After a pause, the Pearlcatcher finally uttered: "Bronte."

"And do you wish to stay here with us, Bronte?"

Bronte curled up around her pearl, her eyes swooping over the three Mirror hatchlings, who were observing the scene with mild curiosity. She nodded again.

Spindle sighed. There was no other choice, was there? She'd never just chase out a lone hatchling. Helping the helpless was what they were all about - it was a decision she made a long time ago, and she wouldn't go back on it no matter how much harder it made things for them.

"Very well," she agreed, then turned to her own children. "But you three. Why didn't you let anybody know sooner? You must tell us if you see any unfamiliar dragons coming inside the cave! It could be dangerous," she said sternly.

Minle looked confused, as if he had no idea why Spindle was scolding them, while Aster ignored her completely in favour of chewing on her own tail. Cedar was the only one who had the sense to look remorseful, and he said: "Mama... Sorry."

Spindle sighed again. "Well, at least you know for next time," she said. "Now, as I was saying, get some rest, all of you."

While the four hatchlings curled up together to sleep, Spindle left the cave, shaking her head. She supposed she should tell Harper they had another little girl to care for, after all.
The Fortress of Ice - Rollocke

tumblr_inline_nzqu0njNXM1tgh8q0_400.png

dottore... DOTTORE!!!
I feel like Aster will be a lot of trouble in the future :'D Also, this is kind of random but I played around with a doll maker while watching Youtube videos today and...well... The one I made looks a lot like Moroz >.> I didn't realize until I finished but here you go. Humanoid Moroz. [img]https://i.imgur.com/3Y7miQm.png[/img]
I feel like Aster will be a lot of trouble in the future :'D

Also, this is kind of random but I played around with a doll maker while watching Youtube videos today and...well...

The one I made looks a lot like Moroz >.> I didn't realize until I finished but here you go. Humanoid Moroz.

3Y7miQm.png
2WRv2Ib.jpg

@Drachenschwinge oh wow, i absolutely LOVE that! it really does look like a human version of her!! even the expression is perfect. i hope you don't mind if i save that, and thank you for showing me! :D
@Drachenschwinge oh wow, i absolutely LOVE that! it really does look like a human version of her!! even the expression is perfect. i hope you don't mind if i save that, and thank you for showing me! :D

dottore... DOTTORE!!!
You're welcome! And go ahead, it's all yours :)
You're welcome! And go ahead, it's all yours :)
2WRv2Ib.jpg

[center][font=Georgia][color=104984][b][size=5]Day 34[/size][/b][/color][/font] [font=Georgia][size=4][b]44[/b] Coliseum[/size][/font] Spindle, Asher and Vannifer battled today. Vannifer reached Level 4, but he also got knocked out. Thankfully he rolled a 4, so he will now be injured for the next five days. [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/e2ef31cd285982310ff93e3d1f5c0ec9/tumblr_inline_o23j4ayWtt1r3lvtf_500.png[/img][/center] They had yet to discuss who should move into the newly constructed house, but the decision was partly made for them when Mara and Asher announced they had a nest together. Spindle had no idea what happened between the two of them since the group lost Cresh, but she was happy for Mara all the same. And with five new eggs now with them, it was obvious the cave would not house two entire families. Thus Mara and Asher moved into the house. It still had enough room to house another dragon or two, but Rin and Moroz both felt more at home up in the cave, so for now the new couple enjoyed having a lot of open space for themselves. Spindle might have been more worried at the prospect of having so many hatchlings on the way, if not for the successful trip of the exploration party. Well, semi-successful - they didn't actually get to the lower levels, but they brought enough supplies with them that the Clan really could slow down and take a deep breath for once. The Clan... Indeed, Spindle had come to terms with the word. There was no use running from it any longer, and now that she had accepted it, it felt right to call them that. They still had no name, but she was hardly the creative type, so she supposed that could wait for a bit. She had just finished her meal for the day (a rabbit! An actual [i]rabbit[/i]! She hadn't had one of these since she'd arrived here, and the taste was like a nostalgic trip back in time), when Harper came up to her side. "Spindle, the nest hatched! Let's go say hi," the Nocturne grinned, and Spindle followed him down to the house with excitement. The first room in the house was an open space, a sort of joint living quarters area. It had a couple of separated rooms to the sides, and Harper and Spindle made their way to the one in the very back, where Mara and Asher had chosen to make their home. Inside, Mara rested inside the nest, while Asher kept guard next to it. When he spotted Harper and Spindle, he gave them a customary nod, then his eyes returned to the nest. Spindle walked closer and peeked inside. The new hatchlings were so tiny, it took her a moment to find them. But she spotted three Spirals, curled up on their own cord-like bodies and looking around curiously. "Oooh," Harper cooed by her side. "Okay, wow, I feel like my hand is bigger than all of them combined!" Spindle elbowed him, and he grinned. "Well, that's not a [i]bad[/i] thing! I think they're adorable!" he clarified, and Mara giggled. "What are their names?" Spindle asked. Mara nodded towards the first one, a black-and-white girl with blue wings. "This is Delphine." [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52089354] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=131&bodygene=18&breed=7&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=7&tertgene=11&winggene=3&wings=71&auth=1b3cd6e38af6bb7b212e7c42293f3229e753d88e&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [/url][/center] She then pointed to a purple boy with dark markings around his eyes. "This is Emil." [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52089358] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=114&bodygene=18&breed=7&element=9&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=176&tertgene=11&winggene=3&wings=71&auth=93af20afe716e2bacae5e8ec8476315a180b6f77&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [/url][/center] And finally she pointed to a dark Spiral with glowing runes across her scales. "And that's Selena." [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52089360] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=12&bodygene=18&breed=7&element=9&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=6&tertgene=14&winggene=3&wings=71&auth=b8cac6a2691246662fd8dd50416fac748c7a8356&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [/url][/center] Spindle smiled at each of them, taking them in. But then a small frown etched its way onto her features, and she glanced up at Mara. "And the other two..?" Mara and Asher exchanged a look, and the Nocturne said: "They didn't make it." Even his usual unceremonious tone of voice sounded strained. Mara shifted slightly, revealing two more small Spiral shapes - both of them perfectly still. Spindle's heart lurched. "Did you name them, too?" Mara nodded sadly. "Of course... This one's Erick." She pointed at the paler hatchling. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52089356] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=19&bodygene=18&breed=7&element=9&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=74&tertgene=11&winggene=3&wings=71&auth=dc1e4ae3aad581fbfc69569237eb3024c7843b92&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [/url][/center] "And that's Nina." [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52089359] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=10&bodygene=18&breed=7&element=9&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=177&tertgene=11&winggene=3&wings=20&auth=c064792982a7ddaec60187812ab9012d650991ca&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [/url][/center] Nina was incredibly tiny - about the size of Spindle's finger. It was no wonder she didn't make it, as her small body would struggle to keep warm in such a climate. All the same, Spindle felt sad looking at the two dead hatchlings, an image of Primrose flashing in her mind. She took a deep breath. "We should bury them," she said quietly. Mara nodded slowly. "Yeah, I guess... But um, I'd rather not..." "I understand," Spindle was quick to reassure. "I can help." Asher got to his feet. "Then let's get it over with." The two of them gently picked up a hatchling each, and left Mara and Harper in the room. Spindle felt if anyone could cheer the Spiral up, it would be her best friend, and they deserved some time together. It felt good to not be upset over such a thing any more. Neither her nor Asher said a word as they walked some distance away from the hill and started to dig. Once the hatchlings were buried, they stood over the two small snow mounds in quiet reverie. "Are you alright?" Spindle asked eventually. Asher closed his eyes, and didn't respond for a while. Spindle gave him time, understanding his pain. "I really thought I've been through it all," Asher said at last. "And yet this world always finds a new way to hurt me." Spindle gave him a sympathetic look. "Yes... But you still have the other three. And Mara." Asher nodded. "That I do. And I'm going to keep them safe if it kills me." The Mirror smiled. There was no sense trying to talk Asher out of that attitude - she knew him too well by now, knew his words were true and not just said on the whim of the moment. Instead, she said: "Well, just remember you have me, as well. And I'll do the same. For my hatchlings, for yours, and for any one of you." Asher looked amused, then his expression shifted to something more serious. "I haven't forgotten," he said after a pause. It felt as if a thousand things were left unsaid between them in that moment, but Spindle didn't need verbal assurances from a dragon like Asher. She came to care for him a great deal since their first meeting, and they spent countless days in each other's company, venturing far and wide with only each other to keep them safe. It had built a special kind of trust between them, and Spindle felt it now more than ever, in this quiet moment of emotion. At last she smiled. "I'm glad," she said, then turned towards the house. "Now let's get back. Your family is waiting." "My family..." Asher murmured under his breath, then nodded determinedly. "Yes. Let's go." [center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/e2ef31cd285982310ff93e3d1f5c0ec9/tumblr_inline_o23j4ayWtt1r3lvtf_500.png[/img] [size=2]@Rebbawskaced @Drachenschwinge @SpiceCookie @catmeow1 A note: since I'm in Arcane, all the nests I have and the resulting hatchlings have Arcane eyes. Does that bother anyone? Do you think I should address that in the lore, or just ignore it? Or perhaps pretend the hatchlings have Ice eyes? LOL. I've actually considered changing flights, since I still have my one-time free flight change option, but I'm really attached to Arcane and it makes sense for my actual lair, so... :x I've also considered renting nests from this point forward, since nesting dragons are exempt from Death Streak and Coliseum days anyway, so it wouldn't affect any possible rolls. Opinions on the matter are very much welcomed! [/center]
Day 34

Coliseum

Spindle, Asher and Vannifer battled today. Vannifer reached Level 4, but he also got knocked out. Thankfully he rolled a 4, so he will now be injured for the next five days.

They had yet to discuss who should move into the newly constructed house, but the decision was partly made for them when Mara and Asher announced they had a nest together. Spindle had no idea what happened between the two of them since the group lost Cresh, but she was happy for Mara all the same. And with five new eggs now with them, it was obvious the cave would not house two entire families.

Thus Mara and Asher moved into the house. It still had enough room to house another dragon or two, but Rin and Moroz both felt more at home up in the cave, so for now the new couple enjoyed having a lot of open space for themselves.

Spindle might have been more worried at the prospect of having so many hatchlings on the way, if not for the successful trip of the exploration party. Well, semi-successful - they didn't actually get to the lower levels, but they brought enough supplies with them that the Clan really could slow down and take a deep breath for once.

The Clan... Indeed, Spindle had come to terms with the word. There was no use running from it any longer, and now that she had accepted it, it felt right to call them that. They still had no name, but she was hardly the creative type, so she supposed that could wait for a bit.

She had just finished her meal for the day (a rabbit! An actual rabbit! She hadn't had one of these since she'd arrived here, and the taste was like a nostalgic trip back in time), when Harper came up to her side.

"Spindle, the nest hatched! Let's go say hi," the Nocturne grinned, and Spindle followed him down to the house with excitement.

The first room in the house was an open space, a sort of joint living quarters area. It had a couple of separated rooms to the sides, and Harper and Spindle made their way to the one in the very back, where Mara and Asher had chosen to make their home.

Inside, Mara rested inside the nest, while Asher kept guard next to it. When he spotted Harper and Spindle, he gave them a customary nod, then his eyes returned to the nest.

Spindle walked closer and peeked inside. The new hatchlings were so tiny, it took her a moment to find them. But she spotted three Spirals, curled up on their own cord-like bodies and looking around curiously.

"Oooh," Harper cooed by her side. "Okay, wow, I feel like my hand is bigger than all of them combined!"

Spindle elbowed him, and he grinned. "Well, that's not a bad thing! I think they're adorable!" he clarified, and Mara giggled.

"What are their names?" Spindle asked.

Mara nodded towards the first one, a black-and-white girl with blue wings. "This is Delphine."

She then pointed to a purple boy with dark markings around his eyes. "This is Emil."

And finally she pointed to a dark Spiral with glowing runes across her scales. "And that's Selena."

Spindle smiled at each of them, taking them in. But then a small frown etched its way onto her features, and she glanced up at Mara. "And the other two..?"

Mara and Asher exchanged a look, and the Nocturne said: "They didn't make it." Even his usual unceremonious tone of voice sounded strained.

Mara shifted slightly, revealing two more small Spiral shapes - both of them perfectly still. Spindle's heart lurched. "Did you name them, too?"

Mara nodded sadly. "Of course... This one's Erick." She pointed at the paler hatchling.

"And that's Nina."

Nina was incredibly tiny - about the size of Spindle's finger. It was no wonder she didn't make it, as her small body would struggle to keep warm in such a climate.

All the same, Spindle felt sad looking at the two dead hatchlings, an image of Primrose flashing in her mind. She took a deep breath. "We should bury them," she said quietly.

Mara nodded slowly. "Yeah, I guess... But um, I'd rather not..."

"I understand," Spindle was quick to reassure. "I can help."

Asher got to his feet. "Then let's get it over with."

The two of them gently picked up a hatchling each, and left Mara and Harper in the room. Spindle felt if anyone could cheer the Spiral up, it would be her best friend, and they deserved some time together. It felt good to not be upset over such a thing any more.

Neither her nor Asher said a word as they walked some distance away from the hill and started to dig. Once the hatchlings were buried, they stood over the two small snow mounds in quiet reverie.

"Are you alright?" Spindle asked eventually.

Asher closed his eyes, and didn't respond for a while. Spindle gave him time, understanding his pain.

"I really thought I've been through it all," Asher said at last. "And yet this world always finds a new way to hurt me."

Spindle gave him a sympathetic look. "Yes... But you still have the other three. And Mara."

Asher nodded. "That I do. And I'm going to keep them safe if it kills me."

The Mirror smiled. There was no sense trying to talk Asher out of that attitude - she knew him too well by now, knew his words were true and not just said on the whim of the moment. Instead, she said: "Well, just remember you have me, as well. And I'll do the same. For my hatchlings, for yours, and for any one of you."

Asher looked amused, then his expression shifted to something more serious. "I haven't forgotten," he said after a pause.

It felt as if a thousand things were left unsaid between them in that moment, but Spindle didn't need verbal assurances from a dragon like Asher. She came to care for him a great deal since their first meeting, and they spent countless days in each other's company, venturing far and wide with only each other to keep them safe. It had built a special kind of trust between them, and Spindle felt it now more than ever, in this quiet moment of emotion.

At last she smiled. "I'm glad," she said, then turned towards the house. "Now let's get back. Your family is waiting."

"My family..." Asher murmured under his breath, then nodded determinedly. "Yes. Let's go."

@Rebbawskaced @Drachenschwinge @SpiceCookie @catmeow1

A note: since I'm in Arcane, all the nests I have and the resulting hatchlings have Arcane eyes. Does that bother anyone? Do you think I should address that in the lore, or just ignore it? Or perhaps pretend the hatchlings have Ice eyes? LOL. I've actually considered changing flights, since I still have my one-time free flight change option, but I'm really attached to Arcane and it makes sense for my actual lair, so... :x

I've also considered renting nests from this point forward, since nesting dragons are exempt from Death Streak and Coliseum days anyway, so it wouldn't affect any possible rolls. Opinions on the matter are very much welcomed!

dottore... DOTTORE!!!
Renting Ice nests sounds logical. I always imagined that the crystals of the Underice change eye colours (if they can crytalize skin why not change eye colours or warp a dragon's elemental alignment too?). So no, it doesn't bother me :)
Renting Ice nests sounds logical. I always imagined that the crystals of the Underice change eye colours (if they can crytalize skin why not change eye colours or warp a dragon's elemental alignment too?). So no, it doesn't bother me :)
2WRv2Ib.jpg

@Drachenschwinge ooh, i like that idea! i suppose i can argue that's the reason asher's hatchlings have pink eyes like him; something to do with his crystallised condition perhaps. thanks for your input! :D
@Drachenschwinge ooh, i like that idea! i suppose i can argue that's the reason asher's hatchlings have pink eyes like him; something to do with his crystallised condition perhaps. thanks for your input! :D

dottore... DOTTORE!!!
The eyes don't bother me at all, any color works! :) We all have constraints, and you can work with it or ignore it. Doesn't matter to me either way!
The eyes don't bother me at all, any color works! :) We all have constraints, and you can work with it or ignore it. Doesn't matter to me either way!
tumblr_oeya4pyPlt1uw70xko2_r1_250.png Reedsong Hatchery
Ruin or Rise [Nuzlocke]
Willing and Able [Pinkerlocke]
Ooh, add me to the ping list, please!
Ooh, add me to the ping list, please!
*hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a
@Rebbawskaced thank you for letting me know your thoughts! :D

@Everburn will do! ^^
@Rebbawskaced thank you for letting me know your thoughts! :D

@Everburn will do! ^^

dottore... DOTTORE!!!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 33 34