Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Give me a dragon, I'll give you [HIATUS]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 80 81
Omg! I love it! Thank you so much ^^
Omg! I love it! Thank you so much ^^
@Solcie For Mundy: Desert dust, rusted equipment, the motionless sun overhead. The long trail, the dead path, sweat and grease and wiry reflex. The summer campfire, smoke and bone, the siren song of the hunt. The flowing plains, the hawk’s cry, and the lost lover. All things broken but always usable. A challenger’s warcry, fast footwork, sharp laughter. Eyes never broken in their focus. The longing for that which will never be again. [emoji=money bag]
@Solcie

For Mundy:

Desert dust, rusted equipment, the motionless sun overhead. The long trail, the dead path, sweat and grease and wiry reflex. The summer campfire, smoke and bone, the siren song of the hunt. The flowing plains, the hawk’s cry, and the lost lover. All things broken but always usable. A challenger’s warcry, fast footwork, sharp laughter. Eyes never broken in their focus. The longing for that which will never be again.

HzYC41C.png Lore Aesthetics

Lizard Game

Poetry Commissions
ifBbHSX.png
@Kryda For Aasa: The summer’s peak, the light’s zenith, the great midday shrike. The flock of sparrows that winds through the canyon, the musician’s lullaby, the snap of a dancer’s fan. Kind smiles, sharp hidden eyes. Spun sugar and frosting, sweet tea and gingerbread. The open market, the closed palace, the lover waiting on the balcony’s edge. The overture and the entrance. The ones who wait by the window, ever searching past the horizon’s grip. [emoji=wing]
@Kryda

For Aasa:

The summer’s peak, the light’s zenith, the great midday shrike. The flock of sparrows that winds through the canyon, the musician’s lullaby, the snap of a dancer’s fan. Kind smiles, sharp hidden eyes. Spun sugar and frosting, sweet tea and gingerbread. The open market, the closed palace, the lover waiting on the balcony’s edge. The overture and the entrance. The ones who wait by the window, ever searching past the horizon’s grip.

Lizard Game

Poetry Commissions
ifBbHSX.png
@frightbot For Amie: The cold wind and the clear path. The marble city in the north, old statues, sharp steel. Heavy clothing, old books read by firelight. The tracker’s instincts, the drawn bow, the sudden resolve and the successive burden. Sage and thistle. The mementos of past allies, the bounding path of the deer, the guards before the door. The hidden chamber and the watchdog’s eyes. A single impression, before the fall, how how things once had been. [emoji=sword and shield]
@frightbot

For Amie:

The cold wind and the clear path. The marble city in the north, old statues, sharp steel. Heavy clothing, old books read by firelight. The tracker’s instincts, the drawn bow, the sudden resolve and the successive burden. Sage and thistle. The mementos of past allies, the bounding path of the deer, the guards before the door. The hidden chamber and the watchdog’s eyes. A single impression, before the fall, how how things once had been.

Lizard Game

Poetry Commissions
ifBbHSX.png
[quote name="SilverSilver" date="2019-03-31 08:33:10" ] @LunaTenebrisFlos For Sunny: Soft, fluffy fabric, red dust along the wingtips. The scent of pine and incense, the broken fountain made whole, seasalt and cloves. The rising wind before the twister forms, the clasped hands, the sleepy smile. The red sky before us, the blue moon above. The evening dances, the flowers that stubbornly push forth in the drought. The weary limbs, the heavy head, the hopeful heart, and the silence that precedes the birdsong. [emoji=red star] [/quote] Ohh that's lovely and fitting, thank you! :D
SilverSilver wrote on 2019-03-31 08:33:10:
@LunaTenebrisFlos

For Sunny:

Soft, fluffy fabric, red dust along the wingtips. The scent of pine and incense, the broken fountain made whole, seasalt and cloves. The rising wind before the twister forms, the clasped hands, the sleepy smile. The red sky before us, the blue moon above. The evening dances, the flowers that stubbornly push forth in the drought. The weary limbs, the heavy head, the hopeful heart, and the silence that precedes the birdsong.

Ohh that's lovely and fitting, thank you! :D
15587.png szLFrpq.pngGjf5omr.png
JvUa9ma.pngWKtl2lb.png
UU9vIu2.pngxYQkuHQ.png
iJRr6Ic.pngrix3ppo.png
Some links above aren't working yet due
to being future projects! Stay tuned!
@starsX For Faith: The stopped heart, the sheathed sword, the single whisper. The hooded eyes and the icy stone. The hawk cresting above the heather, the mountain pass, the sudden snowfall. Sharp talons, slow breath. Amethyst and iron, citrus and pine. A curling regret burning in the hearth. A desperate flight, the clang of metal, the petals that are whirled away in the breeze. One last prayer before the claws curl into a fist. [emoji=snowflake]
@starsX

For Faith:

The stopped heart, the sheathed sword, the single whisper. The hooded eyes and the icy stone. The hawk cresting above the heather, the mountain pass, the sudden snowfall. Sharp talons, slow breath. Amethyst and iron, citrus and pine. A curling regret burning in the hearth. A desperate flight, the clang of metal, the petals that are whirled away in the breeze. One last prayer before the claws curl into a fist.

Lizard Game

Poetry Commissions
ifBbHSX.png
@SilverSilver

Ooh, that’s lovely, very satisfying to read. I think it works nicely. c: Thank you very much!
@SilverSilver

Ooh, that’s lovely, very satisfying to read. I think it works nicely. c: Thank you very much!
BEPjgXW.png
@SilverSilver How about this lady right here? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32973939] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/329740/32973939_350.png[/img] [/url]
@SilverSilver

How about this lady right here?

32973939_350.png
larvesta.gifvolcarona.giflarvesta.gifvolcarona.gif -
@SilverSilver Cool! This is a new guy I got. I have no clue who he is yet. Maybe your view can help shape him (and help me dress him when he’s an actual adult). [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=11190&tab=dragon&did=50588427][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=160&bodygene=20&breed=6&element=11&eyetype=4&gender=0&tert=92&tertgene=14&winggene=20&wings=97&auth=bf7737d68afce40d5dd8420a654fd3df5cebcd05&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url]
@SilverSilver Cool! This is a new guy I got. I have no clue who he is yet. Maybe your view can help shape him (and help me dress him when he’s an actual adult).

dragon?age=1&body=160&bodygene=20&breed=6&element=11&eyetype=4&gender=0&tert=92&tertgene=14&winggene=20&wings=97&auth=bf7737d68afce40d5dd8420a654fd3df5cebcd05&dummyext=prev.png
l0yYPBF.png
@SilverSilver thank you, those are so good!! [emoji=guardian love]
@SilverSilver thank you, those are so good!!
Lk8UWJk.gifxx
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 80 81