Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Give me a dragon, I'll give you [HIATUS]
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 80 81
@SilverSilver HOLY HELL THEIR ABSOLUTELY STUNNING THEIR SO PRETTY i LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!!!!, thank you tho i really appreciate it[emoji=heart]
@SilverSilver HOLY HELL THEIR ABSOLUTELY STUNNING THEIR SO PRETTY i LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!!!!, thank you tho i really appreciate it
E76-FF5-E2-CF16-4-B9-C-BB53-FF494-EA76-BCA.gif
TheGodQueen
» she/him
» Lilith
» fr +8h

» Tumblr
» Instagram
» Wishlist
2-F8-EA3-E2-8-FD2-4-FFC-A81-A-F3-ACEA483220.gif
yo these look really cool, here are 2 of my bois uwu [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49668026] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/496681/49668026_350.png[/img] [/url] Celty is a lone wolf, he tends not to trust others around him and likes to read, rain, silence and bitter things, theres not much to say about him but yeah [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47892332] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/478924/47892332_350.png[/img] [/url] Calsifer on the other hand, his tail is made of ink and he was raised in a hazardous area. He is rowdy and a good laugh. he is very cocky and daring, thats him in a nutshell.
yo these look really cool, here are 2 of my bois uwu

49668026_350.png

Celty is a lone wolf, he tends not to trust others around him and likes to read, rain, silence and bitter things, theres not much to say about him but yeah

47892332_350.png

Calsifer on the other hand, his tail is made of ink and he was raised in a hazardous area. He is rowdy and a good laugh. he is very cocky and daring, thats him in a nutshell.
tumblr_optdm6s23f1woo6vmo1_500.gif
@OnyxShade When the trees begin to sing, so you emerge with the grace and terror of a crow-god, a memory, the sight of the moon beginning to fall. Peer deeply into the dark places, let your eyes not be cowed. Light the bayberry candles at the turn of the year, breathe deep of the lilacs and the asphodel. Your beliefs, they cobweb around you; soon it will be time to gild your bones and gust your dream. [i]In time[/i], you murmur as you spread your wings, [i]ever in time[/i]. [emoji=crescent moon 1]
@OnyxShade

When the trees begin to sing, so you emerge with the grace and terror of a crow-god, a memory, the sight of the moon beginning to fall. Peer deeply into the dark places, let your eyes not be cowed. Light the bayberry candles at the turn of the year, breathe deep of the lilacs and the asphodel. Your beliefs, they cobweb around you; soon it will be time to gild your bones and gust your dream. In time, you murmur as you spread your wings, ever in time.

HzYC41C.png Lore Aesthetics

Lizard Game

Poetry Commissions
ifBbHSX.png
woah
woah
Rare-Spirit.pngPlentiful-Albino.pngplagueanim1.gifUqTOVvp.gif
@Sciencemonkey The empty underwater halls, the mirror growing foggy. Echo it in poison wings, guard the empty tomb. A crystal, a necklace, a lost promise; a bird without wings, a bell without a voice. Stand and watch in a land without sun. Look away before the damage is done. Guide your wings, strike the spear true; where is the creature who leaned back and ate the moon? Chilled metal, heavy fabric stiff against the shoulders. Walk carefully on the bridge between. [emoji=blue gem]
@Sciencemonkey

The empty underwater halls, the mirror growing foggy. Echo it in poison wings, guard the empty tomb. A crystal, a necklace, a lost promise; a bird without wings, a bell without a voice. Stand and watch in a land without sun. Look away before the damage is done. Guide your wings, strike the spear true; where is the creature who leaned back and ate the moon? Chilled metal, heavy fabric stiff against the shoulders. Walk carefully on the bridge between.

Lizard Game

Poetry Commissions
ifBbHSX.png
@SilverSilver Here are two of my lore babies you can choose which one you wanna do, if you wanna do one. Reve [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50946052] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/509461/50946052_350.png[/img] [/url] Aimee [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51148032] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/511481/51148032_350.png[/img] [/url]
@SilverSilver

Here are two of my lore babies you can choose which one you wanna do, if you wanna do one.

Reve

50946052_350.png

Aimee

51148032_350.png
AllPowerfulPooge.png
@Swagolor For Meta: Travel to the edges of the stars; light yourself on fire to keep warm. Mantle yourself, lift up the cursed iron, forgo the crest of your ancestors. Raise high the torch, clutch close the ribbons and the wards. Place the memorial but burn the building; pour from the bronze basin but ignore your reflection. Blessings come in twos, curses in threes; you are the sum of both. Keep your hands outspread; when they are ready, the falcons will call for you alone. [emoji=sword and shield]
@Swagolor

For Meta:

Travel to the edges of the stars; light yourself on fire to keep warm. Mantle yourself, lift up the cursed iron, forgo the crest of your ancestors. Raise high the torch, clutch close the ribbons and the wards. Place the memorial but burn the building; pour from the bronze basin but ignore your reflection. Blessings come in twos, curses in threes; you are the sum of both. Keep your hands outspread; when they are ready, the falcons will call for you alone.

Lizard Game

Poetry Commissions
ifBbHSX.png
@Frolen For Celty: Willingly sink into a bitter sea, carry it inside your chest. Dissolve your spine into the waves, dream of breathless things. Coil and carry the blood spilt in sacrifice, smolder like the rolling cauldron of stormclouds above. Sup a solitary blueberry tea, wait for the wind to bring the blossoms back to you. Immortalize me, tear me, and watch my veins weep seawater and crystal. Where I am is as you once were, but I will forget you yet. For Calsifer: Surround me with the scrolls, those ancient tales. Cauterize my claws and let me be, let me weave a tapestry of all the things they once forgot. I will let no heroes rot. Sweep out the halls, throw open the doors, lest the light creep unwillingly through. Bones and blades, rogues and mages, watch them flit across my pages. A wicked tongue, a skillful lute. What sustains some is another’s poisoned truth. [emoji=green vial]
@Frolen

For Celty:

Willingly sink into a bitter sea, carry it inside your chest. Dissolve your spine into the waves, dream of breathless things. Coil and carry the blood spilt in sacrifice, smolder like the rolling cauldron of stormclouds above. Sup a solitary blueberry tea, wait for the wind to bring the blossoms back to you. Immortalize me, tear me, and watch my veins weep seawater and crystal. Where I am is as you once were, but I will forget you yet.

For Calsifer:

Surround me with the scrolls, those ancient tales. Cauterize my claws and let me be, let me weave a tapestry of all the things they once forgot. I will let no heroes rot. Sweep out the halls, throw open the doors, lest the light creep unwillingly through. Bones and blades, rogues and mages, watch them flit across my pages. A wicked tongue, a skillful lute. What sustains some is another’s poisoned truth.

Lizard Game

Poetry Commissions
ifBbHSX.png
@AllPowerfulPooge For Reve: Summon me through the chime of bronze bells, the whisper of the first snow. Call to me through forgotten letters never sent to old lovers. Let the hearth’s fire burn blue; to it, dedicate a bauble of quartz or a fledgling's last feathers. Set me in a gallery and let me shine brighter; smear my talons in ink, let me paint you a scene of the way things will be. I sing in the tongues of hawks; I dance in the rhythm of rain. Unearth my bones and start ever again. For Aimee: Tear me between the sky and the sea. I have known the rain; I have known the ice flows in the silent ocean. I have watched the fields of grain bow to the coming tornado; I have flown past the glaciers carving away the roots of the mountains. I have swum in rivers that murmured secrets. I watched the mire devour itself; I beheld the crackle of electricity trapped in time. My wings have known trials, my eyes tears, but still they would call me steadfast. [emoji=amber mosquito]
@AllPowerfulPooge

For Reve:

Summon me through the chime of bronze bells, the whisper of the first snow. Call to me through forgotten letters never sent to old lovers. Let the hearth’s fire burn blue; to it, dedicate a bauble of quartz or a fledgling's last feathers. Set me in a gallery and let me shine brighter; smear my talons in ink, let me paint you a scene of the way things will be. I sing in the tongues of hawks; I dance in the rhythm of rain. Unearth my bones and start ever again.

For Aimee:

Tear me between the sky and the sea. I have known the rain; I have known the ice flows in the silent ocean. I have watched the fields of grain bow to the coming tornado; I have flown past the glaciers carving away the roots of the mountains. I have swum in rivers that murmured secrets. I watched the mire devour itself; I beheld the crackle of electricity trapped in time. My wings have known trials, my eyes tears, but still they would call me steadfast.

Lizard Game

Poetry Commissions
ifBbHSX.png
@SilverSilver

oH MY GOD THANK YOU SO MUCH THIS IS AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL- I am lost for words thank you so much these are so beautiful!!
@SilverSilver

oH MY GOD THANK YOU SO MUCH THIS IS AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL- I am lost for words thank you so much these are so beautiful!!
tumblr_optdm6s23f1woo6vmo1_500.gif
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 80 81