Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | MJ 2019 KITE CONTEST! [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6
Ooh we have an extra day on this one? Sweet just submitted my last entry (if the date's wrong and the contest is over then just skip my spiral kite)

Looking forward to seeing everybody's kite designs, this was a lot more fun than I realized it'd be!
Ooh we have an extra day on this one? Sweet just submitted my last entry (if the date's wrong and the contest is over then just skip my spiral kite)

Looking forward to seeing everybody's kite designs, this was a lot more fun than I realized it'd be!
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
@CluelessCat
Okay, so, what if there aren't enough entries for 10 people?
@CluelessCat
Okay, so, what if there aren't enough entries for 10 people?
J7D1quC.png
0zy2W7P.png
LEpJMnn.png
jA5A7gu.png
@XxNoodleNovaxX if youre talking about prizes dont worry lol. there were a lot of people who submitted entries that didnt post in this thread!
@XxNoodleNovaxX if youre talking about prizes dont worry lol. there were a lot of people who submitted entries that didnt post in this thread!
pixel_bonzai_by_sugarthemis-d3gn39e.gif_next__button_pixel_by_blackrabbit_25-d5tq8gw.giffree_bouncy_moltres_icon_by_kattling-d5r5x9a.gifemotion_is_life_by_sugarthemis-d35049y.gifpixel_bonzai_by_sugarthemis-d3gn3js.gif
@CluelessCat Hiya! Saw all the kites are posted now in the blog (all beautiful wow) but I could've sworn I submitted my diamond and skydancer entries Saturday afternoon and neither are there :( I guess it's too late to do anything about it?
@CluelessCat Hiya! Saw all the kites are posted now in the blog (all beautiful wow) but I could've sworn I submitted my diamond and skydancer entries Saturday afternoon and neither are there :( I guess it's too late to do anything about it?
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
@sockmonkeygerald were you able to submit any kites at all? If not then I can make an exception since you put work into them! I'd only be able to allow 1 though.
@sockmonkeygerald were you able to submit any kites at all? If not then I can make an exception since you put work into them! I'd only be able to allow 1 though.
pixel_bonzai_by_sugarthemis-d3gn39e.gif_next__button_pixel_by_blackrabbit_25-d5tq8gw.giffree_bouncy_moltres_icon_by_kattling-d5r5x9a.gifemotion_is_life_by_sugarthemis-d35049y.gifpixel_bonzai_by_sugarthemis-d3gn3js.gif
@CluelessCat Yeah, I got a box kite and a spiral submitted, it's just somehow the two I entered in the middle disappeared :( Oh well guess if I enter next year I'll just have to double check every single time
@CluelessCat Yeah, I got a box kite and a spiral submitted, it's just somehow the two I entered in the middle disappeared :( Oh well guess if I enter next year I'll just have to double check every single time
@sockmonkeygerald yes I’m sorry but we can’t accept any more submissions. This was totally on me for not posting the entires before the contest ended. Hopefully next year tumblr will fix itself lol
@sockmonkeygerald yes I’m sorry but we can’t accept any more submissions. This was totally on me for not posting the entires before the contest ended. Hopefully next year tumblr will fix itself lol
Oof, I am curious if I won anything...
Oof, I am curious if I won anything...
J7D1quC.png
0zy2W7P.png
LEpJMnn.png
jA5A7gu.png
Hey everyone! Sorry for the wait was really busy with school begh.
Anyways it's time to announce the winners! They've been posted on the first post of the thread so take a look to see if the Windsinger stole your kite if you won! Prizes will be given out to everyone within the next 24 hours. Remember to claim your badges as well! Thank you to everyone who helped make this MJ a bit more colorful!
You can also check out the rest of the entries on the blog! *cough* please do they're all amazing *cough*
Fly on everyone! :D

@MistyGold @sockmonkeygerald @razzamatazz @XxNoodleNovaxX @Sarenderpity @Gurrero @WanderingTurtle @VioletWhirlwind @Clandestino @Lundlaeva @VelveteenVixen @Welgan @Saphire6Luna @DarkWolf133 @Sidegrinder @RubieKanary @LadyOfTheSkies @Lundlaeva @Narkov @7diamonds @Snapdragoon
Hey everyone! Sorry for the wait was really busy with school begh.
Anyways it's time to announce the winners! They've been posted on the first post of the thread so take a look to see if the Windsinger stole your kite if you won! Prizes will be given out to everyone within the next 24 hours. Remember to claim your badges as well! Thank you to everyone who helped make this MJ a bit more colorful!
You can also check out the rest of the entries on the blog! *cough* please do they're all amazing *cough*
Fly on everyone! :D

@MistyGold @sockmonkeygerald @razzamatazz @XxNoodleNovaxX @Sarenderpity @Gurrero @WanderingTurtle @VioletWhirlwind @Clandestino @Lundlaeva @VelveteenVixen @Welgan @Saphire6Luna @DarkWolf133 @Sidegrinder @RubieKanary @LadyOfTheSkies @Lundlaeva @Narkov @7diamonds @Snapdragoon
Wow, congratulations to everyone! There are some really stunning kites that you guys made.
Wow, congratulations to everyone! There are some really stunning kites that you guys made.
VDwNYPe.png
1 2 3 4 5 6