Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | MJ 2019 KITE CONTEST! [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6
*peeks in at badges* ...I'll be back with a kite (or several)
*peeks in at badges* ...I'll be back with a kite (or several)
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
@VioletWhirlwind Pinging self...I'm just here to watch...don't mind me.

PS: That dragon kite gif...if that's a IRL kite, that's really awesome!
@VioletWhirlwind Pinging self...I'm just here to watch...don't mind me.

PS: That dragon kite gif...if that's a IRL kite, that's really awesome!
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
Here is my kite: [img]https://i.imgur.com/oMZGnsk.jpg[/img] I painted it with lilac and light blue paint and glued pastel glitter on it. [url]https://imgur.com/a/V55aQJj[/url] I will probably add nicer pictures to the album later
Here is my kite:
oMZGnsk.jpg
I painted it with lilac and light blue paint and glued pastel glitter on it.
https://imgur.com/a/V55aQJj
I will probably add nicer pictures to the album later
MkWutJD.png
@razzamatazz it looks adorable! I love the sparkles lol. Just please make sure you submit it to the submissions blog. It helps us look over the entires easily! :D
@razzamatazz it looks adorable! I love the sparkles lol. Just please make sure you submit it to the submissions blog. It helps us look over the entires easily! :D
pixel_bonzai_by_sugarthemis-d3gn39e.gif_next__button_pixel_by_blackrabbit_25-d5tq8gw.giffree_bouncy_moltres_icon_by_kattling-d5r5x9a.gifemotion_is_life_by_sugarthemis-d35049y.gifpixel_bonzai_by_sugarthemis-d3gn3js.gif
oh I'll be back
oh I'll be back
8EDULPG.png78U0Gge.png
@CluelessCat

This idea is extremely tentative right now because I'm not sure I'll have time to do it, but would I be allowed to make a felt kite based on the diamond template? I'd try to keep it as close to the same shape and posing as possible, of course. After reading over the rules I'm inclined to think it'd be okay, but I wanted to check first to be sure. (And if I don't have time for it or it's not okay, I'll probably just color a template instead because that participation badge is so nice!)
@CluelessCat

This idea is extremely tentative right now because I'm not sure I'll have time to do it, but would I be allowed to make a felt kite based on the diamond template? I'd try to keep it as close to the same shape and posing as possible, of course. After reading over the rules I'm inclined to think it'd be okay, but I wanted to check first to be sure. (And if I don't have time for it or it's not okay, I'll probably just color a template instead because that participation badge is so nice!)
A colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.colorful chaos
@WanderingTurtle of course! as long as you make an effort to make the kite look as similar as possible you can make it however you want!
@WanderingTurtle of course! as long as you make an effort to make the kite look as similar as possible you can make it however you want!
pixel_bonzai_by_sugarthemis-d3gn39e.gif_next__button_pixel_by_blackrabbit_25-d5tq8gw.giffree_bouncy_moltres_icon_by_kattling-d5r5x9a.gifemotion_is_life_by_sugarthemis-d35049y.gifpixel_bonzai_by_sugarthemis-d3gn3js.gif
@CluelessCat

Awesome, thanks! And I definitely intend to get it as close as possible to the template (assuming, of course, I do it at all)!
@CluelessCat

Awesome, thanks! And I definitely intend to get it as close as possible to the template (assuming, of course, I do it at all)!
A colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.colorful chaos
I think I submitted the blog entry properly...? Said something about required moderator approval. Anyway, here's my kite here too just cause I'm proud of it [img]https://imgur.com/A27JXjw.png[/img] (...should be bigger on the blog)
I think I submitted the blog entry properly...? Said something about required moderator approval. Anyway, here's my kite here too just cause I'm proud of it

A27JXjw.png

(...should be bigger on the blog)
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
@sockmonkeygerald yep we got it! it look super cute btw! :>
@sockmonkeygerald yep we got it! it look super cute btw! :>
1 2 3 4 5 6