Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [MistJam] 2019 Poetry Contest WINNERS!
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
i didnt expect to win anything this year, but here we are! thank you so much for hosting this event, i had a lot of fun :)
i didnt expect to win anything this year, but here we are! thank you so much for hosting this event, i had a lot of fun :)
gZsHdLC.png
Congratulations!
I will get you prizes soon,
Our lovely winners

((Is 'our' one syllable or two? I have no clue! Perhaps I shouldn't write a haiku, and instead get rhyming...electric bugaloo))

((If I don't get your prize to you today, never fear! I will get it to you on the weekend ^^))
Congratulations!
I will get you prizes soon,
Our lovely winners

((Is 'our' one syllable or two? I have no clue! Perhaps I shouldn't write a haiku, and instead get rhyming...electric bugaloo))

((If I don't get your prize to you today, never fear! I will get it to you on the weekend ^^))
They/Them
Feel Free to Ping!
Wishlist
Selling
Milo's Thrift Shop
Show Me Dragons!
1606_400px_milohilay_by_miirshroom-dcgb7sz.png
i hate to be a bother, but when are the prize packs being sent out?
1vu1IGA.png7fyJKgX.pngeDDTjRr.pngRO4xXSQ.pngujFPqN3.png
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fl3/2625672/14
Judging by digging....
It seems there were distractions.
Spring does that sometimes.
I'm sure they'll get around to it~
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fl3/2625672/14
Judging by digging....
It seems there were distractions.
Spring does that sometimes.
I'm sure they'll get around to it~
tumblr_p89rkfc4Pq1wvvm88o2_100.png 63Nkadh.pngtumblr_inline_nlmzw4PbYE1qdxu5r.giflqgXN8M.png
[quote name="AshuriiAkemi" date="2019-04-15 21:29:55" ] i hate to be a bother, but when are the prize packs being sent out? [/quote] Same question! No worries though, I know stuff comes up irl :)
AshuriiAkemi wrote on 2019-04-15 21:29:55:

Same question! No worries though, I know stuff comes up irl :)
'blue smedium banner
@MarinaQuakenbush
@AlchemyFox
@AshuriiAkemi
@Milohilay

Sorry gang, we are working on it - I got terribly sick last week and Milohilay was very busy with Life. We have not forgotten you and I will see what can be done to speed up the process.
@MarinaQuakenbush
@AlchemyFox
@AshuriiAkemi
@Milohilay

Sorry gang, we are working on it - I got terribly sick last week and Milohilay was very busy with Life. We have not forgotten you and I will see what can be done to speed up the process.
An open book that reads Stories & Poetry MJ 24uZeuhOu.pngBk78Myp.pngLaSYQ19.gif8d7o509.png
@Clandestino
@YanderePower
@7diamonds
@sockmonkeygerald

You were all sent your initial prize message by @Milohilay, and if things looked a bit wonky, let me know and I can send. I left them with a some bad code that had things screwed up. :-( Totally my fault.

Let me know if all is okay, or you need the fixed version.

@Milohilay I thought a message like this was easier and faster right now to get answers and fix the issue. I al so sorry about the bad badge codes and all!
@Clandestino
@YanderePower
@7diamonds
@sockmonkeygerald

You were all sent your initial prize message by @Milohilay, and if things looked a bit wonky, let me know and I can send. I left them with a some bad code that had things screwed up. :-( Totally my fault.

Let me know if all is okay, or you need the fixed version.

@Milohilay I thought a message like this was easier and faster right now to get answers and fix the issue. I al so sorry about the bad badge codes and all!
An open book that reads Stories & Poetry MJ 24uZeuhOu.pngBk78Myp.pngLaSYQ19.gif8d7o509.png
@Match

Wanting to confirm that you are aware you need to be doing an art slot for the following folks, and basically you gang get together with your artist and do the things :-) Happy Art!

@Oranitha
Grand Prize Winner
Artist Slot Prize
One Full Dragon
Grand Poet Winner's choice of dragon

@Clandestino
Haiku 1st Place
Artist Slot Prize
One bust - Winner's choice of dragon.

@7diamonds
Autumn and Spring 1st Place
Artist Slot Prize

@Match

Wanting to confirm that you are aware you need to be doing an art slot for the following folks, and basically you gang get together with your artist and do the things :-) Happy Art!

@Oranitha
Grand Prize Winner
Artist Slot Prize
One Full Dragon
Grand Poet Winner's choice of dragon

@Clandestino
Haiku 1st Place
Artist Slot Prize

@7diamonds
Autumn and Spring 1st Place
Artist Slot Prize

@Frothtea

@AshuriiAkemi
Seasons POV 1st Place
Artist Slot Prize

@MarinaQuakenbush
If Windsinger 1st Place
Artist Slot Prize

@Frothtea

@AshuriiAkemi
Seasons POV 1st Place
Artist Slot Prize

@MarinaQuakenbush
If Windsinger 1st Place
Artist Slot Prize

@Pasties

@AlchemyFox
Poem to a friend 1st Place
Artist Slot Prize
One bust, Winner's choice of dragon.

@Skydust
Anything Goes 1st Place
Artist Slot Prize
@Pasties

@AlchemyFox
Poem to a friend 1st Place
Artist Slot Prize

@Skydust
Anything Goes 1st Place
Artist Slot Prize
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23