Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Broken hosting
1 2 3 4
@Staggles heyho! Well, this could happen. It happend to a friend of mine with her hatchery graphics (over 60 breeding cards... Yikes). But it is super nice of you to contact us ^~^ i only need the last wildclaw. I saved the other by myself, but forgot about that one....
@Staggles heyho! Well, this could happen. It happend to a friend of mine with her hatchery graphics (over 60 breeding cards... Yikes). But it is super nice of you to contact us ^~^ i only need the last wildclaw. I saved the other by myself, but forgot about that one....
kqd1uXq.png
Mine are okay, I have them rehosted elsewhere. Thanks for the heads up!
Mine are okay, I have them rehosted elsewhere. Thanks for the heads up!
yHVNH4X.png
Oh geez, I'm sorry it broke on you! D: The image did break for me, but luckily I always save the art I get, so I can re-upload it.
Oh geez, I'm sorry it broke on you! D: The image did break for me, but luckily I always save the art I get, so I can re-upload it.
5KyfVO0.png
Y3ss5jo.pngrjlFFu0.pngV4C7iqz.pngvD2mGJA.pngZAD0xZG.pngiuGyQfp.png
VR2c9ts.png
I saved mine to my Imgur just in case. So I'm good.
I saved mine to my Imgur just in case. So I'm good.
iwOM9O6.pngfwf0oTL.pnge7NCmti.pngCEWCcsR.pngqKZAaLK.png 6JqFst1.png
Songs Are Just Spells.
Shadowed Ice Hatchery

mz0Hghx.png
6JqFst1.png
I had mine hosted from my end already also <3
Thank you though Stag <3
I had mine hosted from my end already also <3
Thank you though Stag <3
@Staggles [s] Wow I'm such a [spoiler] redacted [/spoiler] muttonhead. I checked my PM's months ago and you did tell me that if I don't have the art, you would give it to me and I didn't notice that in the pm message. I did pay for the adopt and never received the art :> I feel guilty not telling you earlier XD. Like I knew I should have said something but forgot in the process and I thought it wasn't a big loss of money oof. So if you still have the adopt, could you give it to me thanks! The pm was sent back in October heck :v [emoji=guardian deadpan] [/s]
@Staggles

Wow I'm such a redacted muttonhead. I checked my PM's months ago and you did tell me that if I don't have the art, you would give it to me and I didn't notice that in the pm message. I did pay for the adopt and never received the art :> I feel guilty not telling you earlier XD. Like I knew I should have said something but forgot in the process and I thought it wasn't a big loss of money oof. So if you still have the adopt, could you give it to me thanks! The pm was sent back in October heck :v
3dl8TjK.png
CpFdYgG.png
JvUa9ma.png
5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
FObX7rS.png
a0f71f0b64618ebbdcdf275c93d7d067ef8f7632.png
Mines all good!!
Mines all good!!
WpjbI2U.gif
@Staggles
hosting woes, oh boy. i must have forgotten to download the cheeb, so if you wouldn't mind reuploading for me i'd appreciate it! thanks for letting us know!
@Staggles
hosting woes, oh boy. i must have forgotten to download the cheeb, so if you wouldn't mind reuploading for me i'd appreciate it! thanks for letting us know!
hHEJ356.gif
5jalyiR.pngyesdxp5.pnghoHl8aR.pngO0XKT1G.pngeMBNBcv.png7kSLaUI.pngwOWKjsX.pngpab2ujj.pngZIv8N2a.png
DPSlXho.png
@staggles i've got all the art i've bought saved to my comp in case of oopsies like this, so no worries!.

But if i check later and don't have it saved i'll let you know!!
@staggles i've got all the art i've bought saved to my comp in case of oopsies like this, so no worries!.

But if i check later and don't have it saved i'll let you know!!
Ollie | he/him
eGiN2Xv.png F8WMfQz.png thDLJf3.png
@Staggles I would love to get the cute art of my boy back! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40510959] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/405110/40510959_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Staggles
I would love to get the cute art of my boy back!

40510959_350.png
1 2 3 4