Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Broken hosting
1 2 3 4
Hey everyone! So I found out the hosting site I use normally has decided to break bbc links. I save every single adopt and full piece, so please, let me know if you'd like another upload! I believe I've found everyone... And I apologise for any double pings

Pillow Spiral
@Ashwini @Astrocomet @AsylumBat @BlackRayser @Cloverfield @Commoncomitatus @FlailingKitty @Gibberish @GoblinQueen72 GoinDownSwingin @Hollyshark @Ilimati @Jeana @Malrinkye @Nonaline @nospaces @Porifra @Puucari @Shadowangel @Sidya @Snowpea @Sonora @SparkleOfGold @StarlightWhisper @Vantrums @Volker @Ysm78006 @X3X @nonaline

Plushies
@Egwu @Faebabyboy @Kelpoyo @Killuazoomyck @Otto @PuffinSalt @Silverein

Cheebs
@16coubish @Artemis @Ashwini @AvarielFlos @Birdboy @Cuivienen @Dollaway @Draciana @Dreamcoyote @Flyingbuttress @Fox0107 @Fukii @Gingerkat @Hiame @HighFives @HolyShipper @Jinoga @Kattsthename @kenome @kijonoNiho @krekkah @Leafstar17 @Lemmonnade @Lyulein @Mafiavamp @Miuv @mooncakefestival @Nelson @Nitsuj @Nocturnelle @Nonaline @nvdragon @simfeetunder @soullesswendigo @Sweetgracey @SwishaSweet @Taerar @TheFamily @Yukorusshi

~There's a couple named poorly from before I actually organised stuff. If I ever made anything for you (My name used to me Dargarri), I still have it and will re-upload it for you
Hey everyone! So I found out the hosting site I use normally has decided to break bbc links. I save every single adopt and full piece, so please, let me know if you'd like another upload! I believe I've found everyone... And I apologise for any double pings

Pillow Spiral
@Ashwini @Astrocomet @AsylumBat @BlackRayser @Cloverfield @Commoncomitatus @FlailingKitty @Gibberish @GoblinQueen72 GoinDownSwingin @Hollyshark @Ilimati @Jeana @Malrinkye @Nonaline @nospaces @Porifra @Puucari @Shadowangel @Sidya @Snowpea @Sonora @SparkleOfGold @StarlightWhisper @Vantrums @Volker @Ysm78006 @X3X @nonaline

Plushies
@Egwu @Faebabyboy @Kelpoyo @Killuazoomyck @Otto @PuffinSalt @Silverein

Cheebs
@16coubish @Artemis @Ashwini @AvarielFlos @Birdboy @Cuivienen @Dollaway @Draciana @Dreamcoyote @Flyingbuttress @Fox0107 @Fukii @Gingerkat @Hiame @HighFives @HolyShipper @Jinoga @Kattsthename @kenome @kijonoNiho @krekkah @Leafstar17 @Lemmonnade @Lyulein @Mafiavamp @Miuv @mooncakefestival @Nelson @Nitsuj @Nocturnelle @Nonaline @nvdragon @simfeetunder @soullesswendigo @Sweetgracey @SwishaSweet @Taerar @TheFamily @Yukorusshi

~There's a couple named poorly from before I actually organised stuff. If I ever made anything for you (My name used to me Dargarri), I still have it and will re-upload it for you
Big oof - my art seems perfectly fine, let's just hope everyone else's art is good aswell
Big oof - my art seems perfectly fine, let's just hope everyone else's art is good aswell
KreseKaleiSign.png

Also visit:
Light Dom Shop
#Unnamedisvalid
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
My adopt is fine, I'm hosting them by myself so about me you don't need to worry :) [img]https://file.toyhou.se/images/11781424_W6yTJtqJ3dMCpx7.png[/img]
My adopt is fine, I'm hosting them by myself so about me you don't need to worry :)
11781424_W6yTJtqJ3dMCpx7.png
@Staggles Hi, thanks for letting us know, I'd love another upload if thats alright :)
@Staggles Hi, thanks for letting us know, I'd love another upload if thats alright :)
WIrxbxw.pngtumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo7_250.pngxeV9D9F.png
@SweetGracey Of course! I'm so glad that it doesn't seem to have affected everyones' [img]https://i.imgur.com/rRuanAa.png[/img]
@SweetGracey
Of course! I'm so glad that it doesn't seem to have affected everyones'
rRuanAa.png
Thank you for letting me know! I had the art saved to my computer as a back up, so I'll just host it myself from now~
Thank you for letting me know! I had the art saved to my computer as a back up, so I'll just host it myself from now~
DmRdZYl.png
again uplode pls..?
again uplode pls..?
nzl0ojn.png
Thanks for the heads-up -- it was a good opportunity to go through all your adopts and admire the pretty double-check I'd reuploaded them properly. ;)
Thanks for the heads-up -- it was a good opportunity to go through all your adopts and admire the pretty double-check I'd reuploaded them properly. ;)
DSfRuAQ.png
@Staggles If you could reupload my skydancer adopt, that would be super awesome! :D I saved the other but forgot that one.. .___.
@Staggles If you could reupload my skydancer adopt, that would be super awesome! :D I saved the other but forgot that one.. .___.
@Staggles Hello! I would love a reupload of my two coatls and also there was one other adopt I bought from you from your other adopt store a while ago the licky coatls one I had the purple starmap one for this dragon. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44998922] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/449990/44998922_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Staggles

Hello! I would love a reupload of my two coatls and also there was one other adopt I bought from you from your other adopt store a while ago the licky coatls one I had the purple starmap one for this dragon.

44998922_350.png
jsLE9l2.png
1 2 3 4