Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Drawing Fakemon 4 fanfic
1 2 3
This is really interesting to me, infact, I have a few ideas for you.

1. Giving poor forgotten Dunsparce a Dragon type evolution line.

2. A true fairy/dragon type, considering the mention of more dragon types.

3. Perhaps an ice type fossil based off of the Smilodon (more commonly known as the Saber tooth)
Feel free to ping me about any art.
This is really interesting to me, infact, I have a few ideas for you.

1. Giving poor forgotten Dunsparce a Dragon type evolution line.

2. A true fairy/dragon type, considering the mention of more dragon types.

3. Perhaps an ice type fossil based off of the Smilodon (more commonly known as the Saber tooth)
Feel free to ping me about any art.
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
@SmilodonLady

Thanks for the suggestions. Dunsparce actually seems pretty well covered just by googling some evolutions for it so I'm not quite sure I'll do one but I'll keep the fairy/ dragon suggestion in mind. I have completed all the fossils for the region (one being a smilodon based line but I decided against an ice typing for it).
@SmilodonLady

Thanks for the suggestions. Dunsparce actually seems pretty well covered just by googling some evolutions for it so I'm not quite sure I'll do one but I'll keep the fairy/ dragon suggestion in mind. I have completed all the fossils for the region (one being a smilodon based line but I decided against an ice typing for it).
3vHpx6Q.gifto5PExK.gif9pBokCW.gifYqq67Ss.gifqeem2ik.gifGfe13j0.gifom2qNyp.gifjXUW0Lv.gifn6WE0MB.gifTgabe8i.gifScGZkh8.gif
That's cool, I'm kinda into making fakemon and I've drawn some of mine out. I had no idea that you had already done some of my suggestions.
That's cool, I'm kinda into making fakemon and I've drawn some of mine out. I had no idea that you had already done some of my suggestions.
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
A new Eeveelution? Dragon-type?
A new Eeveelution? Dragon-type?
DdvClvz.png ____________ deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif_____________DdvClvz.png
@Jaderannosaurus suggestion added :)
@Jaderannosaurus suggestion added :)
3vHpx6Q.gifto5PExK.gif9pBokCW.gifYqq67Ss.gifqeem2ik.gifGfe13j0.gifom2qNyp.gifjXUW0Lv.gifn6WE0MB.gifTgabe8i.gifScGZkh8.gif
Heads up I've started working on the rewrite once more! Hoping to start posting it on Wattpad soon, which will mean I'll be uploading these for the pokedex as well!

(still debating on what site to do that on. Still currently thinking tumblr or perhaps imgur and/ or instagram?)
Heads up I've started working on the rewrite once more! Hoping to start posting it on Wattpad soon, which will mean I'll be uploading these for the pokedex as well!

(still debating on what site to do that on. Still currently thinking tumblr or perhaps imgur and/ or instagram?)
what about a Ghost/Water Mimikyu or a Bug/Fire Galvantula?
what about a Ghost/Water Mimikyu or a Bug/Fire Galvantula?
sig103_by_dingobreath-dckmq7f.png
@EgoLobster Ooh I love Joltik/ Galvantula. It's been added thanks for the suggestion :)
@EgoLobster Ooh I love Joltik/ Galvantula. It's been added thanks for the suggestion :)
so I kinda got an idea of a Charmander and Chandlure combined. Like a two-legged stance similar to Charmander, but it has a lantern tail. Those japanese ones? It would probably have to be a fire type.

(Little drawing)

aahnj9.png
so I kinda got an idea of a Charmander and Chandlure combined. Like a two-legged stance similar to Charmander, but it has a lantern tail. Those japanese ones? It would probably have to be a fire type.

(Little drawing)

aahnj9.png
KR4WLKh.pngHuCLOOQ.png hVHlIic.png
@SushiDragon101 That is cute [emoji=ridgeback star size=1] but unfortunately I'm not doing starter pokemon as regional variants because if I do 1 starter from a set I'd want to do the other 2 as well for a set (and possibly the other starters to make it more fair). I'm also not looking for art (as I'm making all of them so it looks stylistically consistent) but I do love the style of drawing you did!
@SushiDragon101 That is cute but unfortunately I'm not doing starter pokemon as regional variants because if I do 1 starter from a set I'd want to do the other 2 as well for a set (and possibly the other starters to make it more fair).

I'm also not looking for art (as I'm making all of them so it looks stylistically consistent) but I do love the style of drawing you did!
1 2 3