Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [OLD] Time: The Twelfth Flight
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 29 30
@ThePlasticTree
Adding you to the Pinglist and flight members list! Also, you don't have to draw anything (unless you reeaaallly want to ????)

@DarkMatterDragon
Ah, thanks for catching that! I'm definitely considering using one of those names for it.

@Arkanjel
Adding you to the Pinglist and flight members list!

@misc20
Alright, I'll add them :)
@ThePlasticTree
Adding you to the Pinglist and flight members list! Also, you don't have to draw anything (unless you reeaaallly want to ????)

@DarkMatterDragon
Ah, thanks for catching that! I'm definitely considering using one of those names for it.

@Arkanjel
Adding you to the Pinglist and flight members list!

@misc20
Alright, I'll add them :)
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

We will wander wherever the wind takes us.
@GalacticExplorer Hello again! Can I be added to the pinglist for lore updates? I kind of get the feeling Yulalie might want to at least see how her kid's doing. xD
@GalacticExplorer Hello again! Can I be added to the pinglist for lore updates? I kind of get the feeling Yulalie might want to at least see how her kid's doing. xD
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Disillusionist
Sure! :)
@Disillusionist
Sure! :)
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

@PepperPoppers @Hawlucha @DarkMatterDragon @Arkanjel @Silver202 @DamnStormCloaks @ValorNightstrike @Disillusionist @Frionivalis @Meddled @Oreolanta @NVDragon @Qubil @misc20 @Kittspika @Stormwing27 @Kipuka ----- [center][b][size=5]Updates - 3/14/19[/size][/b][/center] [center][b]Pinglist[/b][/center] Everyone who is currently on the Pinglist will be getting two pings today, one from the update and one from the Pinglist, that way I don't have to spend more time typing @ symbols than I do with the actual updates. After I post this update, anyone who is added to the list will automatically receive a ping. [center][b]Eggs, nests, and dragons[/b][/center] I have finally managed to sketch out a plan for these. I'll be adding it to the dragon post. These are the designs for the Time nest, Time element eggs, Time breed eggs, and the Time dragon. I was going by memory for the dragon, so some stuff might appear slightly different, but that will be updated to match the original when I make it digital. As a bit of lore for the breed, they have a thing similar to how Water dragons get prophecies from Tidelord. There is a special ritual that a dragon must perform, and if Timebender approves then she will grant the dragon the ability to see either the past or the future for a certain amount of time. (However, the dragon is in a state similar to daydreaming and will have a mostly foggy memory of the experience.) The Time breed egg is similar to Nocturne/Bogsneak eggs; it will only hatch that species of dragon. That's the egg with the spiky-looking things. The Time nest is in the bottom left corner. When colored, it will appear to be made of silver or gray stone, with sand surrounding the first four eggs on the bottom. The nest shows how a five egg nest will look. In the (future) Time Flight lore, five-egg nests are considered to be special. Because of this belief, most dragon families place the fifth egg on the small ledge above the others as a way of acknowledging their luck and thanking the deity for the egg, which is why it appears there. The Time element egg is on the right, next to the Time breed egg, and is also the egg shown in the nest. Like other elemental eggs, it can hatch any breed of dragon with the elemental alignment of Time. [img]https://pm1.narvii.com/7132/1dc8e6a5a707f6918a9cdf581b7c6a203789033ar1-1530-2048v2_hq.jpg[/img]
@PepperPoppers
@Hawlucha
@DarkMatterDragon
@Arkanjel
@Silver202
@DamnStormCloaks
@ValorNightstrike
@Disillusionist
@Frionivalis
@Meddled
@Oreolanta
@NVDragon
@Qubil
@misc20
@Kittspika
@Stormwing27
@Kipuka

Updates - 3/14/19
Pinglist
Everyone who is currently on the Pinglist will be getting two pings today, one from the update and one from the Pinglist, that way I don't have to spend more time typing @ symbols than I do with the actual updates. After I post this update, anyone who is added to the list will automatically receive a ping.
Eggs, nests, and dragons
I have finally managed to sketch out a plan for these. I'll be adding it to the dragon post.
These are the designs for the Time nest, Time element eggs, Time breed eggs, and the Time dragon.
I was going by memory for the dragon, so some stuff might appear slightly different, but that will be updated to match the original when I make it digital. As a bit of lore for the breed, they have a thing similar to how Water dragons get prophecies from Tidelord. There is a special ritual that a dragon must perform, and if Timebender approves then she will grant the dragon the ability to see either the past or the future for a certain amount of time. (However, the dragon is in a state similar to daydreaming and will have a mostly foggy memory of the experience.)
The Time breed egg is similar to Nocturne/Bogsneak eggs; it will only hatch that species of dragon. That's the egg with the spiky-looking things.
The Time nest is in the bottom left corner. When colored, it will appear to be made of silver or gray stone, with sand surrounding the first four eggs on the bottom. The nest shows how a five egg nest will look. In the (future) Time Flight lore, five-egg nests are considered to be special. Because of this belief, most dragon families place the fifth egg on the small ledge above the others as a way of acknowledging their luck and thanking the deity for the egg, which is why it appears there.
The Time element egg is on the right, next to the Time breed egg, and is also the egg shown in the nest. Like other elemental eggs, it can hatch any breed of dragon with the elemental alignment of Time.

1dc8e6a5a707f6918a9cdf581b7c6a203789033ar1-1530-2048v2_hq.jpg
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

GalacticExplorer Cool! And the build of the dragon reminds me of the dragons from wings of fire lol
GalacticExplorer Cool! And the build of the dragon reminds me of the dragons from wings of fire lol
a4c78f3334cb95c4fc6eac8df982625406bc556fr1-100-100_hq.gif mkyCRvi.png
ipnEeR0.png
B18_L.pngo63-d1-The-Plastic-Tree.pngo63-d2-The-Plastic-Tree.pngo63-d3-The-Plastic-Tree.pngo63-d4-The-Plastic-Tree.pngm38-book.pngo63-d5-The-Plastic-Tree.png
B18_R.png
5PD8YiF.png
@GalacticExplorer
Wow, nice update! I love the design for the nest!
@GalacticExplorer
Wow, nice update! I love the design for the nest!
F50lMAz.png
@GalacticExplorer Wow, this is really neat! I like the explanation for the fifth egg. I know I can relate to that especially when I'm breeding for fodder or projects. xD
@GalacticExplorer Wow, this is really neat! I like the explanation for the fifth egg. I know I can relate to that especially when I'm breeding for fodder or projects. xD
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
[quote name="@ThePlasticTree" date="2019-03-14 15:06:36" ] GalacticExplorer Cool! And the build of the dragon reminds me of the dragons from wings of fire lol [/quote] I used to draw Wings of Fire dragons a lot, that's actually pretty much how I learned to draw dragons XD
@ThePlasticTree wrote on 2019-03-14 15:06:36:

I used to draw Wings of Fire dragons a lot, that's actually pretty much how I learned to draw dragons XD
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

I love the eyes and the deity you made! Can I please be put on the pinglist? Amazing job :)
I love the eyes and the deity you made! Can I please be put on the pinglist? Amazing job :)
Enaka
Any Pronouns
Feel free to ping! c:
FR Time: +0
Wishlist
@Enaka
Sure!
@Enaka
Sure!
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 29 30