Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [OLD] Time: The Twelfth Flight
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30
@DarkMatterDragon
I'll update it now ^^
@DarkMatterDragon
I'll update it now ^^
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

We will wander wherever the wind takes us.
@PepperPoppers @Hawlucha @DarkMatterDragon @Silver202 @DamnStormCloaks @ValorNightstrike @Frionivalis @Meddled @Oreolanta Added some information about the dragon breed, and updated region population section. Currently planning to move some stuff around; the basic info section will be moved to the first post, and the second post will be replaced with Flight-based items and information regarding the flight's holiday, Clockwork Carnival. I'm also working on more dragon breed art, along with Flight nest/eggs design. While I'm at it, here's a quick wip sketch of Timebender's deity form. [img]https://pm1.narvii.com/7128/34187633999607ad7bc4500457b13eb2cadca30er1-1536-2048v2_hq.jpg[/img]
@PepperPoppers
@Hawlucha
@DarkMatterDragon
@Silver202
@DamnStormCloaks
@ValorNightstrike
@Frionivalis
@Meddled
@Oreolanta

Added some information about the dragon breed, and updated region population section.

Currently planning to move some stuff around; the basic info section will be moved to the first post, and the second post will be replaced with Flight-based items and information regarding the flight's holiday, Clockwork Carnival. I'm also working on more dragon breed art, along with Flight nest/eggs design.

While I'm at it, here's a quick wip sketch of Timebender's deity form.

34187633999607ad7bc4500457b13eb2cadca30er1-1536-2048v2_hq.jpg

waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

@GalacticExplorer Aahhh this looks awesome!! I can’t wait to see what else you come up with!
@GalacticExplorer Aahhh this looks awesome!! I can’t wait to see what else you come up with!
MiowxPk.gif NNGMvB2.pngwwQtqt8.png
@GalacticExplorer
I think I might have a total of 20 dragons for the Time flight, but only 3 of them exist for now since I am still breeding the other 17.
@GalacticExplorer
I think I might have a total of 20 dragons for the Time flight, but only 3 of them exist for now since I am still breeding the other 17.
rFG4FSy.gif HWUyWaT.png
JHqnR5C.png
FObX7rS.png
fwY7xo3.png
@Harana
Thanks, glad you like it so far!

@Hawlucha
Let me know when they hatch and I'll update the dragon population.
@Harana
Thanks, glad you like it so far!

@Hawlucha
Let me know when they hatch and I'll update the dragon population.
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

@GalacticExplorer I absolutely can't wait to see Timebender! :D Well done on the drawing so far!
@GalacticExplorer I absolutely can't wait to see Timebender! :D Well done on the drawing so far!
O7jJYHV.png Gn1pwrs.png UQDD8WB.png
Ah, this looks extremely interesting! I unironically want FR to have this flight. Then, it's probably bye-bye shadow mama (I'm sorry but TIME tho!!!!(
Def put me on the pinglist!
Ah, this looks extremely interesting! I unironically want FR to have this flight. Then, it's probably bye-bye shadow mama (I'm sorry but TIME tho!!!!(
Def put me on the pinglist!
Q26XRWc.png[img][/img]
@GalacticExplorer
The body looks slightly too thin to me but i probably couldn't do much better. It looks good!
@GalacticExplorer
The body looks slightly too thin to me but i probably couldn't do much better. It looks good!
sseelf.png gu5ClSA.pnga snow covered lantern with the words 'FR SSE 2023' to its right
[img][/img]lf9X4H2.png
Im already on the ping list but can i get an actual dragon in the flight? specifically this boy? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44173063] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/441731/44173063_350.png[/img] [/url] @GalacticExplorer
Im already on the ping list but can i get an actual dragon in the flight?
specifically this boy?

44173063_350.png

@GalacticExplorer
5OZS7SI.png
mlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png
lAvpyOQ.png
753hxVX.png
DM for 6OezIjj.png
@DarkMatterDragon
Thanks! Glad you like it so far!

@Kipuka
Adding you to the Pinglist now :)

@DamnStormCloaks
I agree. I was trying to make it look slightly similar to a Mirror without actually making it look like a Mirror (since she can shapeshift into that breed). So it turned out kind of awkward. I'm glad you like it though!

@PepperPoppers
Sure! I'll update the region population and add you to the members list.
@DarkMatterDragon
Thanks! Glad you like it so far!

@Kipuka
Adding you to the Pinglist now :)

@DamnStormCloaks
I agree. I was trying to make it look slightly similar to a Mirror without actually making it look like a Mirror (since she can shapeshift into that breed). So it turned out kind of awkward. I'm glad you like it though!

@PepperPoppers
Sure! I'll update the region population and add you to the members list.
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30