Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [OLD] Time: The Twelfth Flight
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 29 30

@PepperPoppers
@Hawlucha
@DarkMatterDragon
@Arkanjel
@Kittspika
@Stormwing27
@Kipuka
@Silver202
@DamnStormCloaks
@ValorNightstrike
@Disillusionist
@Enaka
@Wraith296
@Katzaklaw
@Sunken
@Frionivalis
@Meddled
@Oreolanta
@NVDragon
@Qubil
@misc20
@clementine2017
@Harana
@Dawnsplash
@Notepad
@IceWingAssasin

I've been thinking about a few things. I'm still trying to figure out the dragon bases and Timebender art, and I'm thinking of possibly rearranging the dragon species section a bit. I'll probably have some more updates soon.

Anyway, I was wondering, would anyone be interested if I attempt to plan a sort of mini-holiday thing for the Clockwork Spectacle? Like, I don't know, maybe set up a few of my trading post dragons to sell stuff, maybe have like a small raffle or something? Let me know if you guys would be interested in something like that.

@PepperPoppers
@Hawlucha
@DarkMatterDragon
@Arkanjel
@Kittspika
@Stormwing27
@Kipuka
@Silver202
@DamnStormCloaks
@ValorNightstrike
@Disillusionist
@Enaka
@Wraith296
@Katzaklaw
@Sunken
@Frionivalis
@Meddled
@Oreolanta
@NVDragon
@Qubil
@misc20
@clementine2017
@Harana
@Dawnsplash
@Notepad
@IceWingAssasin

I've been thinking about a few things. I'm still trying to figure out the dragon bases and Timebender art, and I'm thinking of possibly rearranging the dragon species section a bit. I'll probably have some more updates soon.

Anyway, I was wondering, would anyone be interested if I attempt to plan a sort of mini-holiday thing for the Clockwork Spectacle? Like, I don't know, maybe set up a few of my trading post dragons to sell stuff, maybe have like a small raffle or something? Let me know if you guys would be interested in something like that.
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

We will wander wherever the wind takes us.
@GalacticExplorer Sounds like a really good idea! Sorry that I haven't gotten around to writing the Bounty of the Elements story yet. I'm really prone to writer's block, unfortunately.
@GalacticExplorer Sounds like a really good idea! Sorry that I haven't gotten around to writing the Bounty of the Elements story yet. I'm really prone to writer's block, unfortunately.
JGB1EvW.png
q9EEy5M.png
@GalacticExplorer that sounds like a good idea!
@GalacticExplorer that sounds like a good idea!
sseelf.png gu5ClSA.pnga snow covered lantern with the words 'FR SSE 2023' to its right
[img][/img]lf9X4H2.png
@Amberfeather
That's perfectly fine, take as much time as you need :)
@Amberfeather
That's perfectly fine, take as much time as you need :)
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

@GalacticExplorer
I’d like to join!

Username: Tivae
# of dragons: 1
@GalacticExplorer
I’d like to join!

Username: Tivae
# of dragons: 1
@Tivae
Alright, I'll add you^^
@Tivae
Alright, I'll add you^^
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

@PepperPoppers
@Hawlucha
@DarkMatterDragon
@Arkanjel
@Kittspika
@Stormwing27
@Kipuka
@Silver202
@DamnStormCloaks
@ValorNightstrike
@Disillusionist
@Enaka
@Wraith296
@Katzaklaw
@Sunken
@Frionivalis
@Meddled
@Oreolanta
@NVDragon
@Qubil
@misc20
@clementine2017
@Harana
@Dawnsplash
@Notepad
@IceWingAssasin

Pinging everyone because I need opinions on this idea.

So I've been thinking a bit about the flight holiday (and working out a new Timebender design, I'll post that later). Anyway, here's what I have so far.

The "official" name for the flight holiday is Clockwork Spectacle, but the alternate name is Festival of the Flights. The holiday would take place during Night of the Nocturne.

There is some sort of sandglass item (sorted into the Trinkets/Other category of the Hoard/Vault) which I believe drops during Night of the Nocturne, which will serve as the "currency" for the Festival. (This is also why it takes place during Night of the Nocturne, so people are able to grind for currency.)

The sandglass item (give me a few hours, I'll remember the name eventually) can then be used to buy items from the festival shop. I haven't really worked everything out here yet, but I'm thinking the items could be something along the lines of eggs, genes, breed-change and other scrolls, and past holiday items/familiars along with currencies from the other flight holidays. (I would probably set up a raffle/contest for a few of these too, I haven't quite worked out where everything fits in each category yet plus it also depends what items I have by then.)

I'll probably set up a mini-event like this during Halloween week or something for Time Flight members only, just to get an idea for how it works/how to set it up. When it gets to the actual event I'm planning for December I'll post it for anyone on fr to join.

Anyway tell me your thoughts on this so far.
@PepperPoppers
@Hawlucha
@DarkMatterDragon
@Arkanjel
@Kittspika
@Stormwing27
@Kipuka
@Silver202
@DamnStormCloaks
@ValorNightstrike
@Disillusionist
@Enaka
@Wraith296
@Katzaklaw
@Sunken
@Frionivalis
@Meddled
@Oreolanta
@NVDragon
@Qubil
@misc20
@clementine2017
@Harana
@Dawnsplash
@Notepad
@IceWingAssasin

Pinging everyone because I need opinions on this idea.

So I've been thinking a bit about the flight holiday (and working out a new Timebender design, I'll post that later). Anyway, here's what I have so far.

The "official" name for the flight holiday is Clockwork Spectacle, but the alternate name is Festival of the Flights. The holiday would take place during Night of the Nocturne.

There is some sort of sandglass item (sorted into the Trinkets/Other category of the Hoard/Vault) which I believe drops during Night of the Nocturne, which will serve as the "currency" for the Festival. (This is also why it takes place during Night of the Nocturne, so people are able to grind for currency.)

The sandglass item (give me a few hours, I'll remember the name eventually) can then be used to buy items from the festival shop. I haven't really worked everything out here yet, but I'm thinking the items could be something along the lines of eggs, genes, breed-change and other scrolls, and past holiday items/familiars along with currencies from the other flight holidays. (I would probably set up a raffle/contest for a few of these too, I haven't quite worked out where everything fits in each category yet plus it also depends what items I have by then.)

I'll probably set up a mini-event like this during Halloween week or something for Time Flight members only, just to get an idea for how it works/how to set it up. When it gets to the actual event I'm planning for December I'll post it for anyone on fr to join.

Anyway tell me your thoughts on this so far.
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

@GalacticExplorer [item=hourglass] [s]here you go[/s] Well I'm...not part of time flight currently sadly lol it's not fitting to my lore, but I like the idea of making flight festival :D so yeah I support the idea. You might be able to get more members too after hosting events ^^
@GalacticExplorer

Hourglass here you go

Well I'm...not part of time flight currently sadly lol it's not fitting to my lore, but I like the idea of making flight festival :D so yeah I support the idea. You might be able to get more members too after hosting events ^^
sqXOa1X.gif Frionivalis | FR +14 or +15 (UTC +7) | A lore lair

Meepball Adopts Tailor Fae Subspecies
Sparkle Dreams Hatchery
My Experimental Writing, Feedbacks needed!
_____Fresh_Tailor_Fae_Signature_size.png
Hiya - sorry i disappeared for so long! I'm here to join the flight. I just need to know if any specific dragons have to go in or any can :)
And,can I make some of my own tempus dragon ocs that aren't real dragons to be part of the flight?
Hiya - sorry i disappeared for so long! I'm here to join the flight. I just need to know if any specific dragons have to go in or any can :)
And,can I make some of my own tempus dragon ocs that aren't real dragons to be part of the flight?
I collect 7digits - especially "ugly" ones and g1s. Can't get rid of one? Shoot me a PM!
@Frionivalis yes thank you I literally could not remember what it was called XD

@Meddled yes, any dragon can join. Just make sure to tell me how many of your dragons are joining, since I update the region population when new people join. And yes you can make Tempus dragon ocs, I'm thinking of redrawing the bases for the species so if you want I can ping you when those are finished (I'll probably make a transparent version of the bases so you can edit in Genes/colors to put in dragon bios if you want).
@Frionivalis yes thank you I literally could not remember what it was called XD

@Meddled yes, any dragon can join. Just make sure to tell me how many of your dragons are joining, since I update the region population when new people join. And yes you can make Tempus dragon ocs, I'm thinking of redrawing the bases for the species so if you want I can ping you when those are finished (I'll probably make a transparent version of the bases so you can edit in Genes/colors to put in dragon bios if you want).
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 29 30