Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [OLD] Time: The Twelfth Flight
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 29 30
This seems really cool, and I'm already wondering if I can incorporate this into my pinkerlocke somehow haha

Although I guess the only way for it to make sense is if my characters stumble upon a portal somehow? not sure what the odds of that are, but probably ridiculously low so not sure how realistic it would be for them to accidentally end up in the time flight's territory, or they could contact the timebender somehow

either way, def add me to the pinglist please :')
This seems really cool, and I'm already wondering if I can incorporate this into my pinkerlocke somehow haha

Although I guess the only way for it to make sense is if my characters stumble upon a portal somehow? not sure what the odds of that are, but probably ridiculously low so not sure how realistic it would be for them to accidentally end up in the time flight's territory, or they could contact the timebender somehow

either way, def add me to the pinglist please :')
XgFzLz3.gif
@Notepad
Alright, adding you to the Pinglist! :)
Also, there are three types of portals: the first type exists only in one place and constantly stays there; the second randomly disappears then reappears, and can either reappear in the same place or a different place; and the third can only be summoned by magic. There's currently no rarity for the portals, the only two that have officially been discovered are of the first type.
@Notepad
Alright, adding you to the Pinglist! :)
Also, there are three types of portals: the first type exists only in one place and constantly stays there; the second randomly disappears then reappears, and can either reappear in the same place or a different place; and the third can only be summoned by magic. There's currently no rarity for the portals, the only two that have officially been discovered are of the first type.
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

We will wander wherever the wind takes us.
@GalacticExplorer

Ah, ok. Is there a time limit for how long the second portal type stays up before it disappears, or does that just vary at this stage?
@GalacticExplorer

Ah, ok. Is there a time limit for how long the second portal type stays up before it disappears, or does that just vary at this stage?
XgFzLz3.gif
@Notepad
The time varies, it might be there a few years or it might appear for only the blink of an eye. The second type is the most unstable, but it's usually the one that dragons find first.
@Notepad
The time varies, it might be there a few years or it might appear for only the blink of an eye. The second type is the most unstable, but it's usually the one that dragons find first.
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

I guess I also have a question about the type three portal. Can that be summoned and from then it will stay forever unless destroyed or are they like type two, disappearing if the summoned stops doing it? I see you are getting a lot of questions about them ^^
I guess I also have a question about the type three portal. Can that be summoned and from then it will stay forever unless destroyed or are they like type two, disappearing if the summoned stops doing it? I see you are getting a lot of questions about them ^^
a4c78f3334cb95c4fc6eac8df982625406bc556fr1-100-100_hq.gif2woxT3x.png
@Oreolanta
The third type appears when summoned, but disappears again after the dragon who summoned it enters the portal.
@Oreolanta
The third type appears when summoned, but disappears again after the dragon who summoned it enters the portal.
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

My clan is growing pretty rapidly, it is now 42 dragons. And I guess I just want to know if the time flight has a general opinion on beastclans or does every clan have their own opinions? Might be a weird question now that I look at it
My clan is growing pretty rapidly, it is now 42 dragons. And I guess I just want to know if the time flight has a general opinion on beastclans or does every clan have their own opinions? Might be a weird question now that I look at it
@Oreolanta
The flight in general tends to prefer being in the company of familiars like the Time Devourer, mainly because they see it as a symbol of their element, and most will try to avoid harming them. Opinions on other familiars are different from clan to clan, for example one clan might think that Beastclans are followers of the Shade, while another clan may see Beastclans as their deity's way of giving them punishment for disobedience.
@Oreolanta
The flight in general tends to prefer being in the company of familiars like the Time Devourer, mainly because they see it as a symbol of their element, and most will try to avoid harming them. Opinions on other familiars are different from clan to clan, for example one clan might think that Beastclans are followers of the Shade, while another clan may see Beastclans as their deity's way of giving them punishment for disobedience.
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

Thank you, I just wanted to know if it would be considered weird since my clan is alright with beastclans. And I guess you could put down my clan having 43, there is soon going to be yet another dragon joining
Thank you, I just wanted to know if it would be considered weird since my clan is alright with beastclans. And I guess you could put down my clan having 43, there is soon going to be yet another dragon joining
@PepperPoppers
@Hawlucha
@DarkMatterDragon
@Arkanjel
@Kittspika
@Stormwing27
@Kipuka
@Silver202
@DamnStormCloaks
@ValorNightstrike
@Disillusionist
@Enaka
@Wraith296
@Katzaklaw
@Sunken
@Frionivalis
@Meddled
@Oreolanta
@NVDragon
@Qubil
@misc20

Hey guys! I've been working on the Time Capsules subspecies, which can be found here. Let me know what your opinions are on the three types that I currently have posted, I'm not entirely sure about the design for Dream Visitors yet. Also, let me know if you want to be on the Subspecies Pinglist, or if you have dragons that you want to be a part of the subspecies.

On a side note, I'm changing up the Flight members list a bit. All users will be pinged when I add them, since the coding gets a bit confusing with all the profile links. Also, the list will just be for members in general, not sorted by how many of your dragons are in the flight.
Let me know if the amount of Time dragons in your clan has changed so I can update it^^
@PepperPoppers
@Hawlucha
@DarkMatterDragon
@Arkanjel
@Kittspika
@Stormwing27
@Kipuka
@Silver202
@DamnStormCloaks
@ValorNightstrike
@Disillusionist
@Enaka
@Wraith296
@Katzaklaw
@Sunken
@Frionivalis
@Meddled
@Oreolanta
@NVDragon
@Qubil
@misc20

Hey guys! I've been working on the Time Capsules subspecies, which can be found here. Let me know what your opinions are on the three types that I currently have posted, I'm not entirely sure about the design for Dream Visitors yet. Also, let me know if you want to be on the Subspecies Pinglist, or if you have dragons that you want to be a part of the subspecies.

On a side note, I'm changing up the Flight members list a bit. All users will be pinged when I add them, since the coding gets a bit confusing with all the profile links. Also, the list will just be for members in general, not sorted by how many of your dragons are in the flight.
Let me know if the amount of Time dragons in your clan has changed so I can update it^^
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 29 30