Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | 365 day Art challenge (need suggestions)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
[B]Day 19: Sick[/b] [Img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/39dc2dfd-6767-4842-bbf3-a27b83a7a531/dd07nwz-4bd1c5c2-8376-49fd-8046-8fd016095c9f.jpg/v1/fill/w_894,h_894,q_70,strp/day_19_by_ilovecows56_dd07nwz-pre.jpg[/img] I felt horrible today and i have a cold, but I can't miss very much school so I'm actually debating if school's more important than my health[emoji=coatl deadpan] Pinglist: @Cyabella @Rifts @chantric @Aralia
Day 19: Sick

day_19_by_ilovecows56_dd07nwz-pre.jpg

I felt horrible today and i have a cold, but I can't miss very much school so I'm actually debating if school's more important than my health

Pinglist: @Cyabella @Rifts @chantric @Aralia
@woup it's better to miss a day of school to recover than to push yourself and end up getting worse in my opinion. Good job keeping up with drawing every day tho! And I hope you get well soon [emoji=guardian winking]
@woup it's better to miss a day of school to recover than to push yourself and end up getting worse in my opinion. Good job keeping up with drawing every day tho! And I hope you get well soon
oAK3y8z.png AfamSig.gif
Day 20: Arms

day_19_by_ilovecows56_dd0ar9e-pre.jpg

This ones kinda lazy, but my excuse is that I stayed home sick today so I couldn't do much.
This is my oc Kassiopion/Casseopeon/??? I'm not sure how I want his name spelled yet
I'm trying to get human anatomy down for several reasons(mermay is in a few months, I want to draw my ocs but can't because I'm not good enough at human anatomy, also I may go to art school after high school??? Maybe??)

Day 20: Arms

day_19_by_ilovecows56_dd0ar9e-pre.jpg

This ones kinda lazy, but my excuse is that I stayed home sick today so I couldn't do much.
This is my oc Kassiopion/Casseopeon/??? I'm not sure how I want his name spelled yet
I'm trying to get human anatomy down for several reasons(mermay is in a few months, I want to draw my ocs but can't because I'm not good enough at human anatomy, also I may go to art school after high school??? Maybe??)

[B][s]I won't be able to post today's art because I'll be away from my phone all day!! Just wanted to tell everyone!! (The art will be posted tomorrow, but it'll have been done today) Sorry to disappoint everyone[emoji=coatl sad] [I]False alarm! My phone seems to be just fine now I think??? Todays post should be right on schedule~![/s] False false alarm. My phone is still acting up. I should be back soon though~[emoji=coatl sad] Pinglist: @Cyabella @Rifts @chantric @Aralia
I won't be able to post today's art because I'll be away from my phone all day!!
Just wanted to tell everyone!!
(The art will be posted tomorrow, but it'll have been done today)
Sorry to disappoint everyone

False alarm! My phone seems to be just fine now I think??? Todays post should be right on schedule~!

False false alarm. My phone is still acting up. I should be back soon though~

Day 21 prompt: stress
Day 22 prompt: hanging
Day 23 prompt: whispers
Day 24 prompt: hopeful
Day 25 prompt: rich
Day 26 prompt: scheduled
Day 27 prompt: large
Day 28 prompt: can I go?

I'm not sure how long my phone will be gone, so here are the prompts until the end of February
Day 21 prompt: stress
Day 22 prompt: hanging
Day 23 prompt: whispers
Day 24 prompt: hopeful
Day 25 prompt: rich
Day 26 prompt: scheduled
Day 27 prompt: large
Day 28 prompt: can I go?

I'm not sure how long my phone will be gone, so here are the prompts until the end of February
Add another false to that alarm because there it is:
Day 21: Stress

day_21_by_ilovecows56_dd0dh13-pre.jpg

A little comic for the scare of no post earlier!

My posts may stop for a little while over the weekend while i get my phone fixed, but I can't say for sure how long it'll take to fix it~ (I may be able to borrow a friend's phone to post these though)

Add another false to that alarm because there it is:
Day 21: Stress

day_21_by_ilovecows56_dd0dh13-pre.jpg

A little comic for the scare of no post earlier!

My posts may stop for a little while over the weekend while i get my phone fixed, but I can't say for sure how long it'll take to fix it~ (I may be able to borrow a friend's phone to post these though)

Day 22: Hanging

day_22_by_ilovecows56_dd0gn7a-pre.jpg

I have an alternate sketch for this one (which i like way more than this one), but that one is in another one of my sketchbooks which isn't with me at the moment, but I'll add it onto this post whenever I get the chance!

Day 22: Hanging

day_22_by_ilovecows56_dd0gn7a-pre.jpg

I have an alternate sketch for this one (which i like way more than this one), but that one is in another one of my sketchbooks which isn't with me at the moment, but I'll add it onto this post whenever I get the chance!

Day 23: Whispers

day_23_by_ilovecows56_dd0jwqs-pre.jpg

I've been watching The Umbrella Academy on Netflix and it's so good???

Day 23: Whispers

day_23_by_ilovecows56_dd0jwqs-pre.jpg

I've been watching The Umbrella Academy on Netflix and it's so good???

Day 24: Hopeful

day_24_by_ilovecows56_dd0n91o-fullview.png

She's real cute~
I'm not sure how this really ties into the prompt, but her expression is pretty hopeful?
I originally bought this girl to resell her after I made her art, but she's actually quite charming!

Day 24: Hopeful

day_24_by_ilovecows56_dd0n91o-fullview.png

She's real cute~
I'm not sure how this really ties into the prompt, but her expression is pretty hopeful?
I originally bought this girl to resell her after I made her art, but she's actually quite charming!

Looking good! Your dragons have gentle faces, I like them a lot [emoji=coatl happy]
Looking good! Your dragons have gentle faces, I like them a lot
VvxoVdD.png iceshieldr.png
Pilot
Tumblr
Lore
|
|
|
FR +0
Wishlist
Library
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19