Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Help with Artist Name [WITH REWARDS]
1 2 3
My dogs name is Pyér (spoken as "Pierre" - I used a rare alternative spelling for his name because I don't like the common one with the "rr") He is more than just a dog for me. I can't even describe it. He is [s]11[/s] 12 (today's his birthday) years old now, but he don't cares how old he is... He acts like a puppy all the time, hehe :D Sometimes we have to stop him and tell him he is old and he can't run around like a insane racoon, without hurting himself. And I LOVE taking beautiful photos of him. He is always with me, mountains, oceans, whereever dogs are allowed. This Photo is taken last december, I did a x-mas greeting card of it for all our freinds and familiy: [img]https://i.imgur.com/0VAm9kD.jpg[/img] He loves crhistmas. Since we've descovert, that he loves to unpack things, he's our little [url=https://www.facebook.com/pyerpudel/videos/2015361815376529/]unpacking-helper[/url] (of course he's getting his own gifts to unpack, too) Some years ago I decided to take him to a medievial market, we were visiting every year. I'm still not sure if he likes it. He even "cosplays" at those markets. Last year he got a armor and this time a sword :3c [img]https://i.imgur.com/OFDWLuw.jpg[/img] (The idea behind that armor wasn't even for just "looking good". I needed something to keep his back cool and prevent sunburns, leather was perfect for that! I'm protecting him way better than myself... oops) He loves to eat vegetables, especally [url=https://www.facebook.com/pyerpudel/videos/1958436134402431/]Peas[/url], [url=https://www.facebook.com/pyerpudel/videos/1958781617701216/]corn[/url] and [url=https://www.facebook.com/pyerpudel/videos/1978933075686070/]sweet peppers[/url] from our garden. My friends love him too. One friend even asked, after we invited him to a party, if Pyér will be there aswell. :D Badly his eyesight is getting worse and worse every day, he will probably get blind, soon. But we will make it, even trough this, like we did everything else together.
My dogs name is Pyér (spoken as "Pierre" - I used a rare alternative spelling for his name because I don't like the common one with the "rr")

He is more than just a dog for me. I can't even describe it.
He is 11 12 (today's his birthday) years old now, but he don't cares how old he is... He acts like a puppy all the time, hehe :D
Sometimes we have to stop him and tell him he is old and he can't run around like a insane racoon, without hurting himself.

And I LOVE taking beautiful photos of him. He is always with me, mountains, oceans, whereever dogs are allowed. This Photo is taken last december, I did a x-mas greeting card of it for all our freinds and familiy:
0VAm9kD.jpg
He loves crhistmas. Since we've descovert, that he loves to unpack things, he's our little unpacking-helper (of course he's getting his own gifts to unpack, too)

Some years ago I decided to take him to a medievial market, we were visiting every year. I'm still not sure if he likes it. He even "cosplays" at those markets. Last year he got a armor and this time a sword :3c
OFDWLuw.jpg
(The idea behind that armor wasn't even for just "looking good". I needed something to keep his back cool and prevent sunburns, leather was perfect for that! I'm protecting him way better than myself... oops)

He loves to eat vegetables, especally Peas, corn and sweet peppers from our garden.

My friends love him too. One friend even asked, after we invited him to a party, if Pyér will be there aswell. :D

Badly his eyesight is getting worse and worse every day, he will probably get blind, soon. But we will make it, even trough this, like we did everything else together.
Noctus_Raventoypng.png
@Callater Maybe Mangatoon ?
@Callater Maybe Mangatoon ?
Petrowl = Petrol blue and night owl

I dunno, I'm not too good at this. ;w; I hope you find something that fits!
Petrowl = Petrol blue and night owl

I dunno, I'm not too good at this. ;w; I hope you find something that fits!
Queer and Autistic, loves writing and roleplaying. Art Shop | Lore shop | USD shop
eswSnrS.png
lOhmUUR.png
ytkEBod.png
eLRAQcW.png
kI850Ts.png
7DcAca6.png
bYt72YT.png
tqGkHih.png
rsCzY87.png
LGvol4P.png

GrafUhu, maybe?

Two more:
SchneePfote
SarcasticBat

Idk, I'm not that good at coming up with names, but maybe it helped ^^'

GrafUhu, maybe?

Two more:
SchneePfote
SarcasticBat

Idk, I'm not that good at coming up with names, but maybe it helped ^^'
Confusing Parchment Scrap [Milo | He/Him]

> Weekly Raffles

> Egg Hatching

> Dragon Sales

> Wishlist

> About Me

> Buying Grinding

> Commissions

> Art Dump

> Fandragons
(Don’t know what I’m doing but I want to try haha)
Agraffraga
Sarcoodles (Sarcasm and poodles haha)
Gradilet (Gradient and Violet)
Sleepy weather (obvious is obvious)
Mythic sarcasm (I’m just slapping things together haha)
Pyér of eyes (Get it? Get it- I’m sorry it’s a horrible pun)

(Don’t know what I’m doing but I want to try haha)
Agraffraga
Sarcoodles (Sarcasm and poodles haha)
Gradilet (Gradient and Violet)
Sleepy weather (obvious is obvious)
Mythic sarcasm (I’m just slapping things together haha)
Pyér of eyes (Get it? Get it- I’m sorry it’s a horrible pun)

2zs6x3b.gif
I'm not sure how good I am at coming up with names, but I'll give it a go :)

Owlwo (had to look up what a palindrome was, and I've been reminded of the beauty of them. This one is simple but I really like it for some reason haha)

Glitterdemon

SleepySarcasm

ColourfulRain (ColorfulRain) (oops I'm Canadian XD)

ImperfectPerfection

Mythicowl (mythical/owl)

Drawtography (drawing/photography)

I'm not sure how good I am at coming up with names, but I'll give it a go :)

Owlwo (had to look up what a palindrome was, and I've been reminded of the beauty of them. This one is simple but I really like it for some reason haha)

Glitterdemon

SleepySarcasm

ColourfulRain (ColorfulRain) (oops I'm Canadian XD)

ImperfectPerfection

Mythicowl (mythical/owl)

Drawtography (drawing/photography)

oAK3y8z.png AfamSig.gif
@callater
ack i totally understand your struggle with being stuck with a terrible name... a while back my old user was "look-magic-hair"

thanks 11 year old me

anyways, what about:

Pyreus (from your lovely doggy!)
AutumnSucculents (Combo of things you like)
Demoncampus (also a combo)
Campuas (from a typo from the one above, i thought it sounded cool too!)
Petrolkapi (petrol okapi)
Beahema (changing around the word behemoth - a very cool word!)
Grafierre (idk, wanted to have at least one name with graf ^^)

hope these are good! good luck ^^
@callater
ack i totally understand your struggle with being stuck with a terrible name... a while back my old user was "look-magic-hair"

thanks 11 year old me

anyways, what about:

Pyreus (from your lovely doggy!)
AutumnSucculents (Combo of things you like)
Demoncampus (also a combo)
Campuas (from a typo from the one above, i thought it sounded cool too!)
Petrolkapi (petrol okapi)
Beahema (changing around the word behemoth - a very cool word!)
Grafierre (idk, wanted to have at least one name with graf ^^)

hope these are good! good luck ^^
wB6a41TxH_8Vzrqk8bWYsyEimHORcK7Z0Z3gbImaxzXXimBTPCns1lb0EC9jLhscb-JO8YUDOeWuNiDlHPEyObzf8B1jZ3R_i9XKOQnREnWbAuwNVgRC9fveZKpa30_oOKRpSLOd5D7cJ5Or7nXBOlYzU3ZZPHqUzNkj_UFjCiHfeeQ_HOX7Fkc6EFhBZGN5XjUsudKlaThKxwJuvNHqtDnvZc9udJygA3xxXFrnUD8iYe_nxDlGLWU78G6_ryRHdOw3hpxvv_Ffda0FrVDtjB9iUykZBW5iZeE_Zi22AXsewVsWMRpx_YUe3FJr-MW1P--aWU72-fG8DlD9tKoy7fs-JhogtmQ93U8mCu7BRLQ50690DufZHCZaeJjwHwbzvWNmsWe56jSmHPr1UO02ZOYDOG1RMRVqh-U1J9vLeQyx6GnKCD0D09Nctqm8XWOT5fk1lc60VV7XfOObl4Ro5c4YVDltP_ooIFLe-I_y3urD1REQdCNsoUNAuxoRQB9u_mlzhM5FcoRxUeNhVWSTNgsiFRiC8_T2S8hyHSapEoRpiyBwkIKLXyGdW74M2ALOmWZaZYR86Ktuy1rAhSKr_shwMfGgKbtCjmUDRJ2K6cF8ZU_QTGkDfvo1NdI0cIjxFD64QYxLxTQSZi5EwMqYuAO_9b1cnpM8cj9CVWjAZstG1KfOMT7ISo8oA5Q9mtjhN6JssXl2Hg7Di3hhJzAljYoCTbIzn_4vgMNEH_gwH3UrIr9zMEBpB2A=w100-h100-no?.png
SingingCorvus (latin name for crows/ravens)
SarcasticFelidae (cat)
ShimmeringCorvus

Apparently I like S's.

>.>
SingingCorvus (latin name for crows/ravens)
SarcasticFelidae (cat)
ShimmeringCorvus

Apparently I like S's.

>.>
mumny1r_by_amarista-dcci1dd.png
This is a very cool idea, here is some of the names I came up with

NyctophiliaDragon (Nyctophilia is kind of like a night owl)

CyanPotraitPainter
This is a very cool idea, here is some of the names I came up with

NyctophiliaDragon (Nyctophilia is kind of like a night owl)

CyanPotraitPainter
Butterfly Gene Raffle 14758.png
@Callater
how about these?

-GrafOwl
-GarudaGraf
-Garudadurag
@Callater
how about these?

-GrafOwl
-GarudaGraf
-Garudadurag