Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [DO NOT POST] Personal and Clan Lore
[I've finally decided to make one of these.
You're allowed to read these if you want to, but a word of caution... These will get (probably, if I don't get lazy) progressively long.
Thus, if you have any questions or are just generally confused, feel free to PM me, and I will attempt my very best to explain.]

First, there was nothing. But, even then, nothing is something that exists, but here, everything is nothing, and nothing is everything. It was just a big, black void that stretched endlessly and forever with no goal in mind.
Very few beings existed during this time, and these beings have no mass, or even matter. They are called the evermores, for they will be here when everything begins, and will continue to be here even when everything starts anew.
It would be a miracle if anything happened in this state of none-existence. The evermores were perfectly satisfied with their way of living, floating around the endless pit that is known as "Where everything began".
Except for one.
This was a younger evermore... A new, curious thing. It had been born out of a small part of the others, the part that questioned; “What if? What if there were more?”
It took the form of a small ball of light, if you could even call it that. It didn’t really cause a glow, or could be seen. It was just a general description of what one could describe something that both existed and didn’t exist as.
This evermore was a perplexing sort to the others. They gathered near each other, for the first time ever, as they observed this small being. Where did it come from? Why was it here? Was it even a true evermore?
They have never seen something being “born” before. This was a new situation, a new thing!
This small ball of light, the eye of the evermores, finally had opened up.
And it opened up into a realm of new possibilities.

[to be continued...]
[I've finally decided to make one of these.
You're allowed to read these if you want to, but a word of caution... These will get (probably, if I don't get lazy) progressively long.
Thus, if you have any questions or are just generally confused, feel free to PM me, and I will attempt my very best to explain.]

First, there was nothing. But, even then, nothing is something that exists, but here, everything is nothing, and nothing is everything. It was just a big, black void that stretched endlessly and forever with no goal in mind.
Very few beings existed during this time, and these beings have no mass, or even matter. They are called the evermores, for they will be here when everything begins, and will continue to be here even when everything starts anew.
It would be a miracle if anything happened in this state of none-existence. The evermores were perfectly satisfied with their way of living, floating around the endless pit that is known as "Where everything began".
Except for one.
This was a younger evermore... A new, curious thing. It had been born out of a small part of the others, the part that questioned; “What if? What if there were more?”
It took the form of a small ball of light, if you could even call it that. It didn’t really cause a glow, or could be seen. It was just a general description of what one could describe something that both existed and didn’t exist as.
This evermore was a perplexing sort to the others. They gathered near each other, for the first time ever, as they observed this small being. Where did it come from? Why was it here? Was it even a true evermore?
They have never seen something being “born” before. This was a new situation, a new thing!
This small ball of light, the eye of the evermores, finally had opened up.
And it opened up into a realm of new possibilities.

[to be continued...]
looking for someone to make me a rainbow themed sig!