Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Lore Storage Thread
Just a place for me to dump my lore and all that! Feel free to read, comment on it, and give me ideas ^^

Welcome to the Volita Clan! Home of Butterflies and Bees :)
We hope you have a nice visit!

The Volita Clan was formed by dragons of all different types of dragons with one key thing in common. Their wings. The dragons of the Volita Clan have butterfly and bee wings, fragile yet powerful, beautiful yet dangerous. This Clan is rather friendly to all, however they aren't defenseless and have been known to fight valiantly for one another.
Though their wings are fragile, they use the strong winds of the Windswept Plateau to guide them along.

The Volita Clan began long ago when the first dragons with the wings of insects began to hatch. These dragons grew up and began to travel the world, some settling in the Windswept Plateau, where this clan began. Together, they made a clan where they could live together without any worries of the outside world. Here, peace is the main word one would use to describe life as. In the Volita Clan, leaders aren't chosen by those within the clan, nor is the right to lead come through blood, though that does play a factor. Here, The Wings choose who leads the clan. A mysterious group of butterflies whom many believe were gifted to the clan by the Windsinger himself and flutter around whoever is chosen. Though usually, they pass through bloodlines of past leaders, they have also been known to choose other dragons if the successor is deemed unworthy. Normally, leaders of the clan are female, however, The Wings have been recorded to have chosen a male leader once in the history of the clan.

The current leader of the volita clan is Apatura, daughter of the past leaders, Angelic and GlowWorm, a Skydancer who has been known for her kindness and bravery. She was chosen after Angelic became too aggressive and unfit to rule. Angelic, unluckily, had been infected by the evil Shade and has been affected by it ever since. Those who have always known her know she wasn't always so.. terrifying, but what matters is how she acts in the present, not the past. Angelic has been strangely quiet ever since Apatura was chosen to lead. Wildfire, captain of the guard and an old friend of Angelic's, makes sure to stay by Apatura, just in case.
Just a place for me to dump my lore and all that! Feel free to read, comment on it, and give me ideas ^^

Welcome to the Volita Clan! Home of Butterflies and Bees :)
We hope you have a nice visit!

The Volita Clan was formed by dragons of all different types of dragons with one key thing in common. Their wings. The dragons of the Volita Clan have butterfly and bee wings, fragile yet powerful, beautiful yet dangerous. This Clan is rather friendly to all, however they aren't defenseless and have been known to fight valiantly for one another.
Though their wings are fragile, they use the strong winds of the Windswept Plateau to guide them along.

The Volita Clan began long ago when the first dragons with the wings of insects began to hatch. These dragons grew up and began to travel the world, some settling in the Windswept Plateau, where this clan began. Together, they made a clan where they could live together without any worries of the outside world. Here, peace is the main word one would use to describe life as. In the Volita Clan, leaders aren't chosen by those within the clan, nor is the right to lead come through blood, though that does play a factor. Here, The Wings choose who leads the clan. A mysterious group of butterflies whom many believe were gifted to the clan by the Windsinger himself and flutter around whoever is chosen. Though usually, they pass through bloodlines of past leaders, they have also been known to choose other dragons if the successor is deemed unworthy. Normally, leaders of the clan are female, however, The Wings have been recorded to have chosen a male leader once in the history of the clan.

The current leader of the volita clan is Apatura, daughter of the past leaders, Angelic and GlowWorm, a Skydancer who has been known for her kindness and bravery. She was chosen after Angelic became too aggressive and unfit to rule. Angelic, unluckily, had been infected by the evil Shade and has been affected by it ever since. Those who have always known her know she wasn't always so.. terrifying, but what matters is how she acts in the present, not the past. Angelic has been strangely quiet ever since Apatura was chosen to lead. Wildfire, captain of the guard and an old friend of Angelic's, makes sure to stay by Apatura, just in case.
They/Them
Feel Free to Ping!
Wishlist
Selling
Milo's Thrift Shop
Show Me Dragons!
1606_400px_milohilay_by_miirshroom-dcgb7sz.png
Reserved
Reserved
They/Them
Feel Free to Ping!
Wishlist