Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | casey's art dump
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 86 87
these sketches accidentally took up the entire class time because we had a delay and the teacher talked to me forever,, i was gonna sketch a trade when i was done with them >> i will be mostly doing my own thing but will be following a lecture on art basics on and off as well as practicing things like depth, perspective, and foreshortening since it's something i really suck at! until i get actual things done, enjoy some scribbles of grandpa time's wolf form :) [img]https://file.garden/ZRmugT_G0TetIdQ9/art/my%20art/GREAT_MIGRATION/pg11-20/reunion.png[/img] [img]https://file.garden/ZRmugT_G0TetIdQ9/art/my%20art/GREAT_MIGRATION/pg11-20/courage.png[/img] [img]https://file.garden/ZRmugT_G0TetIdQ9/art/my%20art/GREAT_MIGRATION/pg11-20/strength.png[/img]
these sketches accidentally took up the entire class time because we had a delay and the teacher talked to me forever,, i was gonna sketch a trade when i was done with them >>
i will be mostly doing my own thing but will be following a lecture on art basics on and off as well as practicing things like depth, perspective, and foreshortening since it's something i really suck at!
until i get actual things done, enjoy some scribbles of grandpa time's wolf form :)
reunion.png
courage.png
strength.png
i need to redo my signature
casey/zoru - they/them
fr +3
mp100/spyxfamily/pokemon/loz/ace attorney
yo can i talk about these i think these look really freaaaking nice and pepper agrees hes on my head screaming at them i rlly love that middle one bc that expression is like the hardest one to draw ever on wolves but you got it just right
yo can i talk about these i think these look really freaaaking nice and pepper agrees hes on my head screaming at them i rlly love that middle one bc that expression is like the hardest one to draw ever on wolves but you got it just right
yeahbuddy.png
Boo
he/him
um,, hi lol
smol.png
chrysocolla.gif
Oooo neato!! I love all the little wrinkles!!
Gl in class! :0
Oooo neato!! I love all the little wrinkles!!
Gl in class! :0
quick scribbles, name them all, win a prize! [size=0][sub]maybe[/size][/sub] [img]https://file.garden/ZRmugT_G0TetIdQ9/art/my%20art/GREAT_MIGRATION/pg11-20/jkfdsnjkfds.png[/img]
quick scribbles, name them all, win a prize! maybe
jkfdsnjkfds.png
casey/zoru - they/them
fr +3
*scavenged through your ocs*
OKAY UHH
Damien, Reen, Ada (both her anthro and her feral), and uhh, crap idk who the last one issss
*scavenged through your ocs*
OKAY UHH
Damien, Reen, Ada (both her anthro and her feral), and uhh, crap idk who the last one issss
[quote name="Viivie" date="2019-08-15 15:45:10" ] Ada (both her anthro and her feral) [/quote] nope, none of ada is there!
Viivie wrote on 2019-08-15 15:45:10:
Ada (both her anthro and her feral)
nope, none of ada is there!
casey/zoru - they/them
fr +3
yahaha i will try
reen (bald,,,), damien, idiot, carol, and uh. etch maybe? idk who else has dark eyes like that. theres a lil zelda fairy too and a flower idk if theyre something important

edit: a couple posts up theres a woof with dark eyes im guessing its the same guy? idk who he is jdgsnjfjd
yahaha i will try
reen (bald,,,), damien, idiot, carol, and uh. etch maybe? idk who else has dark eyes like that. theres a lil zelda fairy too and a flower idk if theyre something important

edit: a couple posts up theres a woof with dark eyes im guessing its the same guy? idk who he is jdgsnjfjd
[quote name="nappez" date="2019-08-15 17:57:35" ] yahaha i will try reen (bald,,,), damien, idiot, carol, and uh. etch maybe? idk who else has dark eyes like that. theres a lil zelda fairy too and a flower idk if theyre something important edit: a couple posts up theres a woof with dark eyes im guessing its the same guy? idk who he is jdgsnjfjd [/quote] CLOSE ENOUGH good job since this is my thread i'm allowed to geek out SO the dark eyed wolf is better known as the golden wolf from twilight princess! it's been pretty much confirmed that he/the hero's shade is actually the hero from ocarina of time. i like to think that once the events of tp are over that he finally finds navi (as that was what kickstarted majora's mask - link was looking for navi when skull kid mugged him) and is able to finally let his soul rest as apology for the rant (not even half of it, but i'll spare y'all since i'm the only one who cares lol) have some studies i did today [img]https://file.garden/ZRmugT_G0TetIdQ9/art/my%20art/GREAT_MIGRATION/pg11-20/studies.png[/img]
nappez wrote on 2019-08-15 17:57:35:
yahaha i will try

CLOSE ENOUGH good job
since this is my thread i'm allowed to geek out SO
the dark eyed wolf is better known as the golden wolf from twilight princess! it's been pretty much confirmed that he/the hero's shade is actually the hero from ocarina of time. i like to think that once the events of tp are over that he finally finds navi (as that was what kickstarted majora's mask - link was looking for navi when skull kid mugged him) and is able to finally let his soul rest

as apology for the rant (not even half of it, but i'll spare y'all since i'm the only one who cares lol) have some studies i did today
studies.png
casey/zoru - they/them
fr +3
THOSE LOOK VERY EXTREMELY GOOD
THOSE LOOK VERY EXTREMELY GOOD
yeahbuddy.png
Boo
he/him
um,, hi lol
smol.png