Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Creating Art Habits | Requests Allowed
1 2 3 4 5
[b]Pings:[/b] @SuperNinjaDragon & @arikin It's been little over a week since I last posted any art. I finally finished that project I was working on. Cookies to anyone who can identify this power team. :v [img]https://i.imgur.com/coYaQh6.jpg[/img]
Pings: @SuperNinjaDragon & @arikin

It's been little over a week since I last posted any art. I finally finished that project I was working on. Cookies to anyone who can identify this power team. :v

coYaQh6.jpg
FR +0 | Woman
Art | Thread
Sales
Tales of Ostlea Discussion
dVkftIl.png
x
x
x

Blancblack_egg.gif
hYhXXAs.png
x
x
x

tnRVw.png
ZFPkptJ.png
:O Is... is this what I think it is? *loves*
:O Is... is this what I think it is? *loves*

AkOZ5Yr.pngnSTdg6R.pngflDElsB.png

QxphrKe.png4s6Iakb.pngkFfQCmO.png
[b]Pings:[/b] @SuperNinjaDragon @arikin *coughs* ..... *looks left* ..... *looks right* ..... [img]https://i.imgur.com/eGj6DK3.jpg[/img] Hi, yes. I've been around but I've had quite the up-and-down lately. Also, Spring semester as University started shortly after my birthday so I spent the last two weeks getting into the new rhythm of work+classes+assignments. It threw off my art-ing. But I'm here to start fresh with February.
Pings: @SuperNinjaDragon @arikin *coughs* ..... *looks left* ..... *looks right* .....

eGj6DK3.jpg

Hi, yes. I've been around but I've had quite the up-and-down lately. Also, Spring semester as University started shortly after my birthday so I spent the last two weeks getting into the new rhythm of work+classes+assignments. It threw off my art-ing. But I'm here to start fresh with February.
FR +0 | Woman
Art | Thread
Sales
dVkftIl.png
x
x
x

Blancblack_egg.gif
hYhXXAs.png
x
x
x

tnRVw.png
ZFPkptJ.png
Breaks are absolutely normal, glad you came back to it though! ^_^
Breaks are absolutely normal, glad you came back to it though! ^_^

[b]Pings:[/b] @SuperNinjaDragon @arikin [img]https://i.imgur.com/t3eDRax.jpg[/img] Low energy, low output. But hey, I got a lot of homework done today so there was productivity?
Pings: @SuperNinjaDragon @arikin

t3eDRax.jpg

Low energy, low output. But hey, I got a lot of homework done today so there was productivity?
FR +0 | Woman
Art | Thread
Sales
dVkftIl.png
x
x
x

Blancblack_egg.gif
hYhXXAs.png
x
x
x

tnRVw.png
ZFPkptJ.png
Regardless of time spent, the fact that you did something is still an achievement! ^_^
Regardless of time spent, the fact that you did something is still an achievement! ^_^

[b]Pings:[/b] @SuperNinjaDragon @arikin Dang... March is already here. I'm not even going to count the number of days I missed. I drew this Feb 28th and haven't uploaded until now (which tends to be my other problem). I just really need to get back into the habit of taking 10 minutes out of each day to simply sketch [i]something[/i]. College classes are killer when exams come up (had one on the 28th; more are coming soon) but I can always find 10 minutes to draw. Can't promise an upload that same day but I can always dump art on the weekend???? [img]https://i.imgur.com/TGxWdTg.jpg[/img]
Pings: @SuperNinjaDragon @arikin

Dang... March is already here. I'm not even going to count the number of days I missed. I drew this Feb 28th and haven't uploaded until now (which tends to be my other problem).

I just really need to get back into the habit of taking 10 minutes out of each day to simply sketch something. College classes are killer when exams come up (had one on the 28th; more are coming soon) but I can always find 10 minutes to draw. Can't promise an upload that same day but I can always dump art on the weekend????

TGxWdTg.jpg
FR +0 | Woman
Art | Thread
Sales
dVkftIl.png
x
x
x

Blancblack_egg.gif
hYhXXAs.png
x
x
x

tnRVw.png
ZFPkptJ.png
Speaking of dumping things, I'm just going to drop this in here. But I'm on mobile so it's just a link this time instead of a formatted resizing.

The url is super long, holy dang.
Speaking of dumping things, I'm just going to drop this in here. But I'm on mobile so it's just a link this time instead of a formatted resizing.

The url is super long, holy dang.
FR +0 | Woman
Art | Thread
Sales
dVkftIl.png
x
x
x

Blancblack_egg.gif
hYhXXAs.png
x
x
x

tnRVw.png
ZFPkptJ.png
It's okay to miss a few days, even weeks! As long as you're making progress you don't need to draw perfectly every day :) Your drawings are really good, love the pose of the sea serpent!
The sketches in your book are also great! :D
It's okay to miss a few days, even weeks! As long as you're making progress you don't need to draw perfectly every day :) Your drawings are really good, love the pose of the sea serpent!
The sketches in your book are also great! :D
tumblr_opn7kiKzTA1wnxxc9o1_100.pngfT9pA9Y.gifHW6ASYa.png07_SuperNinjaDragon.giftumblr_opn6d7mJiG1wnxxc9o1_100.png
1 2 3 4 5