Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Creating Art Habits | Requests Allowed
1 2 3 4 5
Hey guys. New year, new tactic to build up some good and old habits. This isn't the first time I've made an attempt to get into the daily habit of drawing. Sometimes it works for awhile and then I get a bit too busy to keep it up.

Anyways, I'm here with a thread in hopes of keeping myself accountable for it. Anyone is welcome to pop by and throw in suggestions/requests (such as their dragons) but I am under no obligation to complete such drawings (in any order, timeframe, etc.). As such, if I do decide to fill any requests, I won't be charging anything for them; you'll get free art. However, I would not say no to any tips in the form of FR currency.

I currently don't have anything uploaded and ready to share at this moment. I'll come back a little later and put in some examples, as well as hopefully art drawn today.

EDIT:

Oooo guess I'm keeping a Pingling :O Let me know if ya wanna be added or feel welcome to just hit that Subscription Button.

.... Why does this feel like I'm in a Youtube video???

Ping List
@/SuperNinjaDragon
@/arikin
Hey guys. New year, new tactic to build up some good and old habits. This isn't the first time I've made an attempt to get into the daily habit of drawing. Sometimes it works for awhile and then I get a bit too busy to keep it up.

Anyways, I'm here with a thread in hopes of keeping myself accountable for it. Anyone is welcome to pop by and throw in suggestions/requests (such as their dragons) but I am under no obligation to complete such drawings (in any order, timeframe, etc.). As such, if I do decide to fill any requests, I won't be charging anything for them; you'll get free art. However, I would not say no to any tips in the form of FR currency.

I currently don't have anything uploaded and ready to share at this moment. I'll come back a little later and put in some examples, as well as hopefully art drawn today.

EDIT:

Oooo guess I'm keeping a Pingling :O Let me know if ya wanna be added or feel welcome to just hit that Subscription Button.

.... Why does this feel like I'm in a Youtube video???

Ping List
@/SuperNinjaDragon
@/arikin
FR +0 | Woman
Art | Thread
Sales
Tales of Ostlea Discussion
dVkftIl.png
x
x
x

Blancblack_egg.gif
hYhXXAs.png
x
x
x

tnRVw.png
ZFPkptJ.png
@ValidEmotions, do you prefer dragons, or humans, or it doesn’t matter?
@ValidEmotions, do you prefer dragons, or humans, or it doesn’t matter?
lryevj1.pngyXDNgEJ.png0ZDiNpW.png
@Angel614 I do prefer dragons but I've been working on humans as well.
@Angel614 I do prefer dragons but I've been working on humans as well.
FR +0 | Woman
Art | Thread
Sales
dVkftIl.png
x
x
x

Blancblack_egg.gif
hYhXXAs.png
x
x
x

tnRVw.png
ZFPkptJ.png
@ValidEmotions, HRMMMMMM THHEENNNN [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46900433] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/469005/46900433_350.png[/img] [/url] Would you mind doing her? Either her dragon form and her human form, or just whatever one you want, she has some art in her bio for her human form *cough*really simplified*cough* if that’s alright..
@ValidEmotions, HRMMMMMM THHEENNNN

46900433_350.png

Would you mind doing her? Either her dragon form and her human form, or just whatever one you want, she has some art in her bio for her human form *cough*really simplified*cough* if that’s alright..
@Angel614 yeah, sure :) I just filled up my mug with some hot coco and sat down to tackle a bit of art. I'll do a few doodles and toss her into the mix today.
@Angel614 yeah, sure :) I just filled up my mug with some hot coco and sat down to tackle a bit of art. I'll do a few doodles and toss her into the mix today.
FR +0 | Woman
Art | Thread
Sales
dVkftIl.png
x
x
x

Blancblack_egg.gif
hYhXXAs.png
x
x
x

tnRVw.png
ZFPkptJ.png
@ValidEmotions, ahhh! Thank you! Enjoy the coco!
@ValidEmotions, ahhh! Thank you! Enjoy the coco!
Here she is, @Angel614 [img]https://i.imgur.com/VlQtkp2.jpg[/img]
Here she is, @Angel614

VlQtkp2.jpg
FR +0 | Woman
Art | Thread
Sales
dVkftIl.png
x
x
x

Blancblack_egg.gif
hYhXXAs.png
x
x
x

tnRVw.png
ZFPkptJ.png
@ValidEmotions, beautiful! Thank you so much! Could I possibly request another? If not, that’s totally okay, and thank you again!
@ValidEmotions, beautiful! Thank you so much! Could I possibly request another? If not, that’s totally okay, and thank you again!
@Angel614 go for it. I just probably won't get to it as fast aha.
@Angel614 go for it. I just probably won't get to it as fast aha.
FR +0 | Woman
Art | Thread
Sales
dVkftIl.png
x
x
x

Blancblack_egg.gif
hYhXXAs.png
x
x
x

tnRVw.png
ZFPkptJ.png
@ValidEmotions, Thank you! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47765179] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/477652/47765179_350.png[/img] [/url] Could you try her?
@ValidEmotions,

Thank you!

47765179_350.png

Could you try her?
1 2 3 4 5