Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | The Compendium [Open Project]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
[font=times new roman][size=6][i]Lost ruins robot & controller: Slime bot[/size] By Sciencemonkey[/i] [columns] [item=crystal ball] [nextcol][item=blue jelly] [item=green jelly] [item=iron gear] [nextcol][item=intact stone relief] [item=sanded pine plank] [item=magnetite][nextcol][font=times new roman][b]Information[/b] This robots can carry almost anything, and as an army, carry even the whole Tempest Spire![/columns] [font=times new roman]The modified crystal ball core must be found at any ancient ruins in the Shifting Expanse. Just throw it in the jelly, or any viscous liquid, and attack one piece of magnetite to the top of it. Then take the stone relief, and embed iron gears and planks anywhere. Attach another piece of magnetite to it as a antenna for transferring instructions to the robot. Then designate each gear with a rune, as shown at a ruins site, to tell it which gear directs which axis. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2601819/1#post_2601819]Back to the Index[/url]
Lost ruins robot & controller: Slime bot
By Sciencemonkey
Crystal Ball Blue Jelly
Green Jelly
Iron Gear
Intact Stone Relief
Sanded Pine Plank
Magnetite
Information
This robots can carry almost anything, and as an army, carry even the whole Tempest Spire!
The modified crystal ball core must be found at any ancient ruins in the Shifting Expanse. Just throw it in the jelly, or any viscous liquid, and attack one piece of magnetite to the top of it. Then take the stone relief, and embed iron gears and planks anywhere. Attach another piece of magnetite to it as a antenna for transferring instructions to the robot. Then designate each gear with a rune, as shown at a ruins site, to tell it which gear directs which axis.
Back to the Index
Lore Clan, FR+2, She/her
Science.png
[font=times new roman][size=6][i]Jar of Plenty[/size] By Sketsifi[/i] [columns][item=parched clay jar] [item=mangled zeeba carcass] [item=dried lilium petals] [nextcol][item=Ghastly Houndskull] [item=Barkback Root] [item=stone knife][nextcol][font=times new roman][b]Information[/b] A favorite of dragons attempting to survive the Scarred Wasteland, the pot, cup, or jar in which is enchanted with the needed incredients will be able to strip any contaminated item of its harmful toxins. Making just about any edible item in the contagion suitable for dragon digestive systems, it is favored by outsiders seeking food and weaker nomads living within the contagion. Additionally, it only lasts for 5 uses, but the ingredients needed are fairly common if the user can get their claws on them. That is, if they can fight a contaminated hound as well. Its growing and thriving nature will induce the same life-driven magic into any food or edible item that would usually cause death.[/columns] [font=times new roman]Use any sharp or dull-headed strong object to crush a Houndskull, Barkback root, and Lilium petals into a fine powder. The proportions may vary, though, you must be absolutely sure that every little speck of the Houndskull remains in your mixture. The animating magic within the Houndskull will be highly enhanced by your other two, nature-thriving ingredients, and the concoction, if mixed correctly, will result in a powder that can distill most toxins. Take this powder, still keeping the dust very carefully all together, and pour it into a container of your choice, safely sealing the lid on said container, and let sit for precisely three days. At this point, the magic will have escaped into the confines of the container itself, leaving your powder entire mundane. Remove this powder however you see fit. You can now use this jar five times by placing the item to be consumed inside and eating it piece-by-piece from where it sits. Each use will make the jar less effective as the magic is wearing away, so it is recommended that more highly-infected objects are placed in on the first uses, and not on the last. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2601819/1#post_2601819]Back to the Index[/url]
Jar of Plenty
By Sketsifi
Parched Clay Jar
Mangled Zeeba Carcass
Dried Lilium Petals
Ghastly Houndskull
Barkback Root
Stone Knife
Information
A favorite of dragons attempting to survive the Scarred Wasteland, the pot, cup, or jar in which is enchanted with the needed incredients will be able to strip any contaminated item of its harmful toxins. Making just about any edible item in the contagion suitable for dragon digestive systems, it is favored by outsiders seeking food and weaker nomads living within the contagion. Additionally, it only lasts for 5 uses, but the ingredients needed are fairly common if the user can get their claws on them. That is, if they can fight a contaminated hound as well. Its growing and thriving nature will induce the same life-driven magic into any food or edible item that would usually cause death.
Use any sharp or dull-headed strong object to crush a Houndskull, Barkback root, and Lilium petals into a fine powder. The proportions may vary, though, you must be absolutely sure that every little speck of the Houndskull remains in your mixture. The animating magic within the Houndskull will be highly enhanced by your other two, nature-thriving ingredients, and the concoction, if mixed correctly, will result in a powder that can distill most toxins. Take this powder, still keeping the dust very carefully all together, and pour it into a container of your choice, safely sealing the lid on said container, and let sit for precisely three days. At this point, the magic will have escaped into the confines of the container itself, leaving your powder entire mundane. Remove this powder however you see fit. You can now use this jar five times by placing the item to be consumed inside and eating it piece-by-piece from where it sits. Each use will make the jar less effective as the magic is wearing away, so it is recommended that more highly-infected objects are placed in on the first uses, and not on the last.
Back to the Index
theultimatecatsig.gif xSkets | She/Her | Bi | Capricorn | Meme | FR + 2
xAuthor | D&D Enthusiast | Worldbuilder | Too Many OCs

xPWYW Dergs
xMeowdy-do
Nochnyr
.......................9UzrfV3.png
@Keelhaul

Can I be added to the pinglist? ^-^
@Keelhaul

Can I be added to the pinglist? ^-^
theultimatecatsig.gif xSkets | She/Her | Bi | Capricorn | Meme | FR + 2
xAuthor | D&D Enthusiast | Worldbuilder | Too Many OCs

xPWYW Dergs
xMeowdy-do
Nochnyr
.......................9UzrfV3.png
[font=times new roman][size=6][i]Dimension Warping Bag of Holding[/size] By Sciencemonkey[/i] [columns][item=greater leech] [item=Olympia oyster] [item=devilsnap] [nextcol][item=platinum ore] [item=sacridite] [item=malleable graybricks][nextcol][font=times new roman][b]Information[/b] This bag of holding recipe is an advanced version of the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2601819/5#post_37913524]bag of holding recipe[/url]. It allows for even more storage, but requires a room for it to store anything.[/columns] [font=times new roman]Take the Bag of Holding recipe and place the leech, oyster, and devilsnap in the chest. Place this chest on a magic circle in the center of a room that you are willing to use for the storage area. Take the bricks and place a shard of sacridite in each one. Put one brick in each corner of the room. If you want increased storage, take another chest and do the same thing to a room next to it, then place the bricks in the corners of the storage area, instead of the corners of each room. Once this is done, embed platinum in each door to the room(s). Chant the spell from the Bag of Holding spell, and it will link the rooms to the desired bag. The chest(s) and circle(s) will disappear. NOTE: tearing down the wall between two rooms under this spell will cause NO harm to the spell, feel free to do so if needed. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2601819/1#post_2601819]Back to the Index[/url]
Dimension Warping Bag of Holding
By Sciencemonkey
Greater Leech
Olympia Oyster
Devilsnap
Platinum Ore
Sacridite
Malleable Graybricks
Information
This bag of holding recipe is an advanced version of the bag of holding recipe. It allows for even more storage, but requires a room for it to store anything.
Take the Bag of Holding recipe and place the leech, oyster, and devilsnap in the chest. Place this chest on a magic circle in the center of a room that you are willing to use for the storage area. Take the bricks and place a shard of sacridite in each one. Put one brick in each corner of the room. If you want increased storage, take another chest and do the same thing to a room next to it, then place the bricks in the corners of the storage area, instead of the corners of each room. Once this is done, embed platinum in each door to the room(s). Chant the spell from the Bag of Holding spell, and it will link the rooms to the desired bag. The chest(s) and circle(s) will disappear. NOTE: tearing down the wall between two rooms under this spell will cause NO harm to the spell, feel free to do so if needed.
Back to the Index
Lore Clan, FR+2, She/her
Science.png
[center][emoji=Wind rune][b][size=5][font=sylfaen]Mistral Jamboree Contest 2019[/b][emoji=Wind rune][/center] [font=sylfaen] [i]When the winds are at their strongest and the sky is thick with winged creatures, a chest constructed from bamboo and tied with cheerful brass bells is found. Inside is a collection of feathers, rippling silk, verdant leaves, and flying critters. Perhaps something could be made from these...[/i] Happy Mistral Jamboree everyone! To celebrate, the Compendium is hosting its second event! This will run from March 26 - April 4th. To participate, simply use some items from the below list to create your own recipe (you can only use items from that list!). The most creative and original recipe will be illustrated in a participation badge that everyone can collect. Be sure to use the official recipe form listed in the front post! You can inky have one entry per contest. Whether your entry wins or not, it’ll be linked in the front page like all other recipes. [quote=Rules] One entry per person! You can only use items from the below list, plus [i]one[/i] item of your choice. Your entry can be as simple or complex as you like! [/quote] [b]Items To Use[/b] All wind-festival familiars and apparel items [Item= rolly Polly ] [item= provision tree ] [item= emerald shiners ] [item= aer sprite ] [item= jade peacock ] [item= cattail] [item= giant darner] [item= bamboo shrimp ] [item= jungle pith] [item= coral dweller ] [item= fragrant orchid ] [item= leaf insect ] [item= protective wasp ] [item= song cricket] [item= minty jadevine ] [item= zephyr sparrow] [item= verdant shell] [item= flax fiber] [item= bark paper] [item= silken feathers] [item= Fine filament ] [item= amphibious wing] [item= iridescent cloth] [item=ancestral incense ] [item= bamboo cluster] [item= seapetal flowerfall ] [item= fiendish emerald grasp] [item= kiwi plumed mantle ] [item= honeyed woodbasket ] [item= verdant sage lantern ] [item= green tree python ] [item= Deadeye's quiver] [item= red-eyed tree frog companion ] [item= saucer stare ] [item= grove sylvan wings] [item= black protective eyewear ] [item= lemongrass feathered wings] [item= wooden pipeflute ] [item= celadon wing silks] [item= pauchy green percher ] [item= green olive wreath ] [item= brown skypost sandals ] [item= scroll case sling] [item= avian gemstaff] [item= flatlands tiara] [item= lost lute] [item= Ringmaster's Bellwhip] [item= flute] [item= historical text] [item= cheerful chime ] [item= decorative feather fan] @forestwolf @beepo @perspective @alliance @amezrou @deepfallsden @ashersasser @blazingskydragon @sciencemonkey @nettletea @oreolanta @sketsifi @eliss
Mistral Jamboree Contest 2019

When the winds are at their strongest and the sky is thick with winged creatures, a chest constructed from bamboo and tied with cheerful brass bells is found. Inside is a collection of feathers, rippling silk, verdant leaves, and flying critters. Perhaps something could be made from these...

Happy Mistral Jamboree everyone! To celebrate, the Compendium is hosting its second event! This will run from March 26 - April 4th.
To participate, simply use some items from the below list to create your own recipe (you can only use items from that list!). The most creative and original recipe will be illustrated in a participation badge that everyone can collect. Be sure to use the official recipe form listed in the front post! You can inky have one entry per contest.
Whether your entry wins or not, it’ll be linked in the front page like all other recipes.

Rules wrote:
One entry per person!
You can only use items from the below list, plus one item of your choice.
Your entry can be as simple or complex as you like!
Items To Use
All wind-festival familiars and apparel items
Rolly Polly Provision Tree Emerald Shiners Aer Sprite Jade Peacock Cattail Giant Darner Bamboo Shrimp Jungle Pith Coral Dweller Fragrant Orchid Leaf Insect Protective Wasp Song Cricket Minty Jadevine Zephyr Sparrow Verdant Shell Flax Fiber Bark Paper Silken Feathers Fine Filament Amphibious Wing Iridescent Cloth Ancestral Incense Bamboo Cluster Seapetal Flowerfall Fiendish Emerald Grasp Kiwi Plumed Mantle Honeyed Woodbasket Verdant Sage Lantern Green Tree Python Deadeye's Quiver Red-eyed Tree Frog Companion Saucer Stare Grove Sylvan Wings Black Protective Eyewear Lemongrass Feathered Wings Wooden Pipeflute Celadon Wing Silks Green Olive Wreath Brown Skypost Sandals Scroll Case Sling Avian Gemstaff Flatlands Tiara Lost Lute Ringmaster's Bellwhip Flute Historical Text Cheerful Chime Decorative Feather Fan

@forestwolf @beepo @perspective @alliance @amezrou @deepfallsden @ashersasser @blazingskydragon @sciencemonkey @nettletea @oreolanta @sketsifi @eliss
Clan Lore
@keelhaul
Kmscbkjsh
So I totally missed being pinged for the last contest finishing and I was SHOOK that I won
Omg
Kjsgcjkswhcjkdhjod
@keelhaul
Kmscbkjsh
So I totally missed being pinged for the last contest finishing and I was SHOOK that I won
Omg
Kjsgcjkswhcjkdhjod
2dMJezN.pngqIEuPPv.png
[font=times new roman][size=6][i][emoji=wind rune]Aerial Path Lights[emoji=wind rune][/size] By Oreolanta[/i] [columns][item=Verdant Sage Lantern] [item=Fine Filament] [item=Silken Feathers] [nextcol][item=Green Tree Python] [item=Flax Fiber] [item=Ancestral incense][nextcol][font=times new roman][b]Information[/b] These lights are used to eliminate the way for the traveler. The lanterns are commanded to show the way to a certain destination, they flow slowly, leaving a trail of green light behind them to lead the commander.[/columns] [font=times new roman]Mix the green tree python venom with the ancestral incense, the liquid has to stop bubbling before dropping in the silken feathers. While mixing the liquid add in the fine filament and the flax fiber. Mix this until the mixture becomes a gel-like substance. Now apply the mixture all other the surface of the lantern. After a day of drying, you should be ready to light the lantern up. The fire should glow green. Now just command the lantern to lead the way. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2601819/1#post_2601819]Back to the Index[/url]
Aerial Path Lights
By Oreolanta
Verdant Sage Lantern
Fine Filament
Silken Feathers
Green Tree Python
Flax Fiber
Ancestral Incense
Information
These lights are used to eliminate the way for the traveler. The lanterns are commanded to show the way to a certain destination, they flow slowly, leaving a trail of green light behind them to lead the commander.
Mix the green tree python venom with the ancestral incense, the liquid has to stop bubbling before dropping in the silken feathers. While mixing the liquid add in the fine filament and the flax fiber. Mix this until the mixture becomes a gel-like substance. Now apply the mixture all other the surface of the lantern. After a day of drying, you should be ready to light the lantern up. The fire should glow green. Now just command the lantern to lead the way.
Back to the Index
a4c78f3334cb95c4fc6eac8df982625406bc556fr1-100-100_hq.gif2woxT3x.png
[font=times new roman][size=6][i][emoji=gust]Messenger Kite[emoji=gust][/size] By Nettletea[/i] [columns][item=bark paper] [item=fine filament] [item=bamboo cluster] [nextcol][item=iridescent cloth] [item=silken feathers] [item=cheerful chime][nextcol][font=times new roman][b]Information[/b] Write a letter, throw it into the air! This spell uses the winds to carry any missive to its intended recipient.[/columns] [font=times new roman]Write your letter onto a sheet of paper, and tie up securely with a string. Make sure to write the recipient's name on the outside of the letter. Construct a kite from bamboo and cloth, making the tail out of bird feathers. Tie the letter to the kite, and when the wind is blowing from the south let it fly! If you want, attach a small bell to the base of the kite. This doesn't really do anything, but it makes a pretty sound. If you don't write the recipient's name on the letter, then the kite will eventually return to the sender. A messenger kite can be used more than once. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2601819/1#post_2601819]Back to the Index[/url]
Messenger Kite
By Nettletea
Bark Paper
Fine Filament
Bamboo Cluster
Iridescent Cloth
Silken Feathers
Cheerful Chime
Information
Write a letter, throw it into the air! This spell uses the winds to carry any missive to its intended recipient.
Write your letter onto a sheet of paper, and tie up securely with a string. Make sure to write the recipient's name on the outside of the letter. Construct a kite from bamboo and cloth, making the tail out of bird feathers. Tie the letter to the kite, and when the wind is blowing from the south let it fly! If you want, attach a small bell to the base of the kite. This doesn't really do anything, but it makes a pretty sound.
If you don't write the recipient's name on the letter, then the kite will eventually return to the sender. A messenger kite can be used more than once.
Back to the Index
Demiguy; He/Him or They/Them
@Keelhaul Sorry if you already know this but the entries Unfading Powder, Phoenix Parchment, Lost Ruins Robot and Controller: Slime Bot, Jar of Plenty, and Dimension Warping Bag of Holding needed to be added to the index.
@Keelhaul Sorry if you already know this but the entries Unfading Powder, Phoenix Parchment, Lost Ruins Robot and Controller: Slime Bot, Jar of Plenty, and Dimension Warping Bag of Holding needed to be added to the index.
Lore Clan, FR+2, She/her
Science.png
[font=times new roman][size=6][i]Spiteful Spice[/size] By Nettletea[/i] [columns][item=cinnamon] [item=minty jadevine] [item=blacktongue pepper] [item=dainty lilypad] [nextcol][item=fragrant orchid] [item=citrus lionfish] [item=mirage puffer spines] [item=noxious caterpillar][nextcol][font=times new roman][b]Information[/b] This spice is incredibly aromatic and flavorful. So flavorful that it covers up the taste of everything else. It was originally created for use in assassinations, to hide the taste of poison. However, it tastes rather disgusting, and would-be victims refused to eat it. Nowadays spiteful spice is mainly used by unscrupulous cooks to discredit their rivals.[/columns] [font=times new roman]Take a small amount of mirage puffer toxin, and mix with a [i]very[/i] small amount of citrus lionfish venom. The puffer toxin muddles the senses. Crush some cinnamon, fragrant orchids, and minty jadevine. Powder some noxious caterpillars. Boil a dainty lillypad, and add the venom extract and other ingredients. Last but not least, squeeze in some drops of pepper juice. When the aroma from the mixture burns your nose and eyes, it is ready. Bottle everything but the lilypad. Try to avoid splashing the spiteful spice in your eyes. If you do get the spice in your eyes, it's not harmful, but will sting for a while. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2601819/1#post_2601819]Back to the Index[/url]
Spiteful Spice
By Nettletea
Cinnamon
Minty Jadevine
Blacktongue Pepper
Dainty Lilypad
Fragrant Orchid
Citrus Lionfish
Mirage Puffer Spines
Noxious Caterpillar
Information
This spice is incredibly aromatic and flavorful. So flavorful that it covers up the taste of everything else. It was originally created for use in assassinations, to hide the taste of poison. However, it tastes rather disgusting, and would-be victims refused to eat it. Nowadays spiteful spice is mainly used by unscrupulous cooks to discredit their rivals.
Take a small amount of mirage puffer toxin, and mix with a very small amount of citrus lionfish venom. The puffer toxin muddles the senses. Crush some cinnamon, fragrant orchids, and minty jadevine. Powder some noxious caterpillars. Boil a dainty lillypad, and add the venom extract and other ingredients. Last but not least, squeeze in some drops of pepper juice. When the aroma from the mixture burns your nose and eyes, it is ready. Bottle everything but the lilypad.
Try to avoid splashing the spiteful spice in your eyes. If you do get the spice in your eyes, it's not harmful, but will sting for a while.
Back to the Index
Demiguy; He/Him or They/Them
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14