Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Free To Use Pixel Sprites
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44
Lovely pixels!!!!
Lovely pixels!!!!
echo.pngbiscuit.pngXAwbs1b.pngc4w7tx2.png
AHHHHHHH The pictures are blocked on what I'm on rn, but I'm sure they're awesome!
AHHHHHHH The pictures are blocked on what I'm on rn, but I'm sure they're awesome!
So cool! Love the kitties especially! <3
So cool! Love the kitties especially! <3
cryperethy.pngdLIJPZ4.pngtumblr_nrv6v91RtB1th5aplo1_250.gif
@HedwigHufflepuff - heya, I put the Noc Egg into misc since it's not elemental egg (first post with sprites is all about flight stuff, emblems, nests, deities etc). It just feels wrong to have it with the elemental ones, ya know?
Worry not, Bogsneak Egg will join Noc Egg once folk vote for remake/additions set, so it doesn't have to sit there alone!

@HardcoreUvula @Alskasaur @Celia204 @Cunea @BlackMistress @felistopaz
- So glad ya like 'em! I had hard time getting full update done, but at least it was worth the wait. For the kittens alone, I'd imagine.

@CheeseOnTheCake - Considering the feedback, I'd like to think so at least!
@HedwigHufflepuff - heya, I put the Noc Egg into misc since it's not elemental egg (first post with sprites is all about flight stuff, emblems, nests, deities etc). It just feels wrong to have it with the elemental ones, ya know?
Worry not, Bogsneak Egg will join Noc Egg once folk vote for remake/additions set, so it doesn't have to sit there alone!

@HardcoreUvula @Alskasaur @Celia204 @Cunea @BlackMistress @felistopaz
- So glad ya like 'em! I had hard time getting full update done, but at least it was worth the wait. For the kittens alone, I'd imagine.

@CheeseOnTheCake - Considering the feedback, I'd like to think so at least!

Free To Use Sprites

DlO6vXs.gif
- LAUGH IT OFF -
i just realized i never noticed the thread moved XD oops, i was wondering why i wasn't seeing alerts for this thread aside from the ping.
anyway! all the sprites you have made thus far are really cool, keep up the great work! hope to see some of the new ones you make in the future DogiCrimson!
i just realized i never noticed the thread moved XD oops, i was wondering why i wasn't seeing alerts for this thread aside from the ping.
anyway! all the sprites you have made thus far are really cool, keep up the great work! hope to see some of the new ones you make in the future DogiCrimson!
m59NfS2.png
@Beany121 I LOVE the pixel art in this so im pinging myself so i can look at it sometimes! :D
@Beany121 I LOVE the pixel art in this so im pinging myself so i can look at it sometimes! :D
furry_fiddle.png
@beany121 heads up that pings disappear after ~two weeks, I believe, so bookmarking the thread, dropping a link into a dragon bio, or saving it in some other way is probably also a good idea!
@beany121 heads up that pings disappear after ~two weeks, I believe, so bookmarking the thread, dropping a link into a dragon bio, or saving it in some other way is probably also a good idea!
tumblr_oohjb8LNab1u2y46so1_500.gif
@Starsilver Oh good idea. Ill just stay subscribed to this and a few other threads so when someone comments i can get here that way :P
@Starsilver Oh good idea. Ill just stay subscribed to this and a few other threads so when someone comments i can get here that way :P
furry_fiddle.png
@Beany121 glad I could help!
@Beany121 glad I could help!
tumblr_oohjb8LNab1u2y46so1_500.gif
Ooo gonna come back to this later...
Ooo gonna come back to this later...
eWROVV6.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44