Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Free To Use Pixel Sprites
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44
@Scryzze - yeap, dA sold out to Wix and well... yeah. I switched over to Imgur, shoulda done that from the start -3-

@Grahh - This is only one of the two things they've done lately that messed up my threads and arts I:
@Scryzze - yeap, dA sold out to Wix and well... yeah. I switched over to Imgur, shoulda done that from the start -3-

@Grahh - This is only one of the two things they've done lately that messed up my threads and arts I:

Free To Use Sprites

DlO6vXs.gif
- LAUGH IT OFF -
Rude da!!! v rude!

Thanks for the update tho!!
Rude da!!! v rude!

Thanks for the update tho!!
50d83737b4e58273994ab1ca37201904.png ngipcID.png
DA why u gotta do this

Thanks for informing us! The new thread does look very organised =)
DA why u gotta do this

Thanks for informing us! The new thread does look very organised =)

__snek, snek, let down your necc
_ 5RUhw7e.gifmISblcI.gifXjw0MAJ.gif
Thank you for making these, they're super cute!
Thank you for making these, they're super cute!
JtDLvQs.png
BSJ Grab Bags
Liquidating Items
Selling Food
VgR98md.png
Pfft, I didn't notice that about dA (I hardly go on there anymore, so it's no surprise) That's really dumb of them to make everything use those messy new links, but thank you for rehosting them on imgur ^^ Was nice to look at them all again - such great work :3
Pfft, I didn't notice that about dA (I hardly go on there anymore, so it's no surprise) That's really dumb of them to make everything use those messy new links, but thank you for rehosting them on imgur ^^ Was nice to look at them all again - such great work :3
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
@JustaRev & @HedwigHufflepuff - yah it really put a wrench into my wheels, why they gotta mess what wasn't broken ;n;

@Hikaruna - No probs, I like doing pixel arts!

@Natakiro - This project has been my little love-child for such a long time, ain't gonna let dA mess it up for me!
@JustaRev & @HedwigHufflepuff - yah it really put a wrench into my wheels, why they gotta mess what wasn't broken ;n;

@Hikaruna - No probs, I like doing pixel arts!

@Natakiro - This project has been my little love-child for such a long time, ain't gonna let dA mess it up for me!

Free To Use Sprites

DlO6vXs.gif
- LAUGH IT OFF -
Oh it did!! I thought they looked longer when I was posting in my art dump but I thought I was imagining things...
Oh it did!! I thought they looked longer when I was posting in my art dump but I thought I was imagining things...
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
Thanks for the heads up :)
Thanks for the heads up :)
cryperethy.pngdLIJPZ4.pngtumblr_nrv6v91RtB1th5aplo1_250.gif
@DogiCrimson
Thank you so much!
@DogiCrimson
Thank you so much!
eLAndXa.png FooterAds.gif
Gary was here, Ash is a loser
2OTuj7X.png I hoard black orpingtons and black-capped chickadees!
Why, DeviantArt, why must you make life so much harder...

The new thread looks good tho, probably the only thing good about the long links ;)
Why, DeviantArt, why must you make life so much harder...

The new thread looks good tho, probably the only thing good about the long links ;)
mTNec0b.png AD17I29.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44