Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Free To Use Pixel Sprites
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 43 44
I realize that I never commented on this thread before, so I gotta say that I really love these pixels. They're just so cute and pretty!

I can't wait for the elemental sprites to be finished so I can put them in my dragons' bios :p
I realize that I never commented on this thread before, so I gotta say that I really love these pixels. They're just so cute and pretty!

I can't wait for the elemental sprites to be finished so I can put them in my dragons' bios :p
I
I
I
they/them
skins & accents
These are the cutiest gifs ive ever seen!
These are the cutiest gifs ive ever seen!
SDMKiMj.gifGDOso1a.gifYcZCyos.gifJGnDE4d.gifdo21eKc.gifSDMKiMj.gifGDOso1a.gifYcZCyos.gifJGnDE4d.gifdo21eKc.gif
Posting so I can find this thread later, and is it possible to be added to a pinglist when some were get updated please?
Posting so I can find this thread later, and is it possible to be added to a pinglist when some were get updated please?
QFXpYkj.png
Oof, I’m on mobile and probs won’t remember to add this later without posting really quick, I will 100% put this on the actual suggestions sheet, promise. I just figured these new emblems would be pretty dang awesome: [img]http://flightrising.com/images/wiki/wiki_therewerefiveorders2.png[/img] Also, I’m hyped that these are still being added to, I’m never totally certain with some of the older art/graphics stuff whether or not the creators are active. It’s fantastic to see that you are! ^_^
Oof, I’m on mobile and probs won’t remember to add this later without posting really quick, I will 100% put this on the actual suggestions sheet, promise.

I just figured these new emblems would be pretty dang awesome:
wiki_therewerefiveorders2.png

Also, I’m hyped that these are still being added to, I’m never totally certain with some of the older art/graphics stuff whether or not the creators are active. It’s fantastic to see that you are! ^_^
Galaxy-Skull.png ~~ ZNNyeOb.pngyeet
She/Her/Hers || Plagueling/Arcanite
FR+3 || I'm forgetful, PM me if I left something unfinished!

004-002.png1538e856e41a13dba7976f5bd7ceb13ea32a79e2.gif cd29c9512a3694d23a652f31a199ebb9.png 1074515.png
@Galaxywolf269 - there's self-edit ping-list, but I added ya to it now.

@Xarina - I have never seen these ones before :o If they're legit, then they're most welcome to be added into the suggestions! Might even make them into a full on set at some point.
@Galaxywolf269 - there's self-edit ping-list, but I added ya to it now.

@Xarina - I have never seen these ones before :o If they're legit, then they're most welcome to be added into the suggestions! Might even make them into a full on set at some point.

Free To Use Sprites

DlO6vXs.gif
- LAUGH IT OFF -
@DogiCrimson, yeah! They are 100% legit, and they are the different orders Gaolers can belong to in canon lore. Check it out, it’s some super cool stuff: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=104
@DogiCrimson, yeah! They are 100% legit, and they are the different orders Gaolers can belong to in canon lore. Check it out, it’s some super cool stuff: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=104
Galaxy-Skull.png ~~ ZNNyeOb.pngyeet
She/Her/Hers || Plagueling/Arcanite
FR+3 || I'm forgetful, PM me if I left something unfinished!

004-002.png1538e856e41a13dba7976f5bd7ceb13ea32a79e2.gif cd29c9512a3694d23a652f31a199ebb9.png 1074515.png
@Xarina - Oh neat! Yap, definitely going to become their own set then.
@Xarina - Oh neat! Yap, definitely going to become their own set then.

Free To Use Sprites

DlO6vXs.gif
- LAUGH IT OFF -
@Andraya
Pinging myself so i don't loose this thread
@Andraya
Pinging myself so i don't loose this thread
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o1_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o3_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o4_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o2_400.gif
w8o0xW1.png