Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | the adventures of charm and chant [LORE]
[center][i]you are my fire my one desire believe when i say i want it that way[/i] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/464659/46465805.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/465686/46568524.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/464632/46463142.png[/img] chant - charm - scrub [/center] chant paced around the room, wings tucked in and glasses crooked. they've been hopelessly scared for their best friend, charm; an idiotic dragon who decided to run off in pursuit of adventure. chant had begged the wildclaw to stay, not wanting to be alone. they were only new adults, for lord's sake! they weren't independent yet! "don't worry so much. i'm sure they'll be home soon," a kind skydancer offered, stretching their wings as they yawned. they were the fire representative of their small clan, and a beautiful one at that, -- chant would've fallen in love if it weren't for their desire for another -- but they could not stop talking. "they've only been gone a few hours! i'm sure they'll come to their senses and retreat." chant shook their head. they knew exactly where charm was going and what type of dragon they were. they wouldn't stop unless their wings snapped in two. "it's kind of you to say that, scrub, but charm isn't exactly the best at decision making. you know him pretty well, right?" scrub nodded, "exactly. then you'd know they'd continue on their journey unless i go out there and save his butt." scrub rolled their eyes, their shining orange emblem shifting lightly. "then go! i don't want any of the--." "i'm a librarian, not a fighter," they interrupted, groaning right after. he's said the same thing over and over again, and it seems he would have to many more times. "yeah, a dumb librarian! what good is knowledge if you wont use any of it?" scrub rolled their eyes once more, flying over closer to them, disregarding the lamp they knocked over. "i'm just saying -- as i have been for the past few hours -- that you should go anyway! you'll finally use all of that info you claim you have," they wrapped a wing around chant's side, making the wildclaw turn to stare at her friend, "plus you can say you've done field work!" they shook their head. "i need someone to look after the library, and i need a team of dragons to go with--." "done! i'll get draco -- [i]both[/i] dracos -- to watch over your [i]oh-so-important[/i] library. narcissa, lucius, percy, bear, and myself can tag along with you!" chant sighed. "i guess we can go, then." "awesome! why do we even need a team if charm went out by themselves, though?" "we're going into territory only shadow dragons are allowed in." "oh, frick knuckles." [right][i][s]pinglist:[/s][/i][/right]
you are
my fire
my one
desire
believe
when i say
i want it that way

46465805.png46568524.png46463142.png
chant - charm - scrub
chant paced around the room, wings tucked in and glasses crooked. they've been hopelessly scared for their best friend, charm; an idiotic dragon who decided to run off in pursuit of adventure. chant had begged the wildclaw to stay, not wanting to be alone. they were only new adults, for lord's sake! they weren't independent yet!

"don't worry so much. i'm sure they'll be home soon," a kind skydancer offered, stretching their wings as they yawned. they were the fire representative of their small clan, and a beautiful one at that, -- chant would've fallen in love if it weren't for their desire for another -- but they could not stop talking. "they've only been gone a few hours! i'm sure they'll come to their senses and retreat."

chant shook their head. they knew exactly where charm was going and what type of dragon they were. they wouldn't stop unless their wings snapped in two. "it's kind of you to say that, scrub, but charm isn't exactly the best at decision making. you know him pretty well, right?" scrub nodded, "exactly. then you'd know they'd continue on their journey unless i go out there and save his butt."

scrub rolled their eyes, their shining orange emblem shifting lightly. "then go! i don't want any of the--."

"i'm a librarian, not a fighter," they interrupted, groaning right after. he's said the same thing over and over again, and it seems he would have to many more times.

"yeah, a dumb librarian! what good is knowledge if you wont use any of it?" scrub rolled their eyes once more, flying over closer to them, disregarding the lamp they knocked over. "i'm just saying -- as i have been for the past few hours -- that you should go anyway! you'll finally use all of that info you claim you have," they wrapped a wing around chant's side, making the wildclaw turn to stare at her friend, "plus you can say you've done field work!"

they shook their head. "i need someone to look after the library, and i need a team of dragons to go with--."

"done! i'll get draco -- both dracos -- to watch over your oh-so-important library. narcissa, lucius, percy, bear, and myself can tag along with you!"

chant sighed. "i guess we can go, then."

"awesome! why do we even need a team if charm went out by themselves, though?"

"we're going into territory only shadow dragons are allowed in."

"oh, frick knuckles."
pinglist:

28250.png

he/him - fr +12
ravenclaw - aries - INTP
a very dedicated hatchery
wishlist
friendly reminder