Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | watcher project
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24
Add me to pinglist I need this
Add me to pinglist I need this
I am but a garbage can filled with Undertale, Stardew Valley, and various Nintendo games. Enter my world at risk.
tumblr_pf2iowWKcV1x6z57mo1_100.png
Add me to this list!!!! Also love gummy boi
Add me to this list!!!! Also love gummy boi
tumblr_inline_o8pnmsr2WO1ts73zp_540.png

2vn54k3.png
@kataracts lol actually i think i was going to write about the prompt "our reflections are just us in an alternate dimension who are preventing us from travelling through the portal (the mirror)" but i have no motivation snORT

@kataracts lol actually i think i was going to write about the prompt "our reflections are just us in an alternate dimension who are preventing us from travelling through the portal (the mirror)" but i have no motivation snORT

mew.png
chan ! she/he
twisted cycle path

art commissions (OPEN)
dragon sales
dressing service

chantric -> chanidae
I'd like to be added to the pinglist please!
I'd like to be added to the pinglist please!
uDWJxnb.png
plz add me to pinglist!
plz add me to pinglist!
This is a really interesting concept! The drawings in relation to your phobia, I mean. It sounds like a nasty phobia. The phobia is not a good concept. I am losing my train of thought. This is cool! Add me to that pinglist my dude!!
This is a really interesting concept! The drawings in relation to your phobia, I mean. It sounds like a nasty phobia. The phobia is not a good concept. I am losing my train of thought. This is cool! Add me to that pinglist my dude!!
Q8efDEB.png
[center]day 14: flashback to that one boat ride that i was terrified of [img]https://i.imgur.com/o2ExLRv.jpg[/img] @maevepanda @huntess @anoneclipse @okn @theplastictree @sylvpix @dragonartist24 @dreamcoyote @taswell @jinoga @kataracts @Iviriaa @crazychaos @shinyumbreon @popatopips @schmoop @babs3 @fireheartsong @sprinklez1234 @marrusa @ y'all who asked to be on the list just now— thank you! sorry im not replying individually im trying to keep this thread semi-neat
day 14: flashback to that one boat ride that i was terrified of
o2ExLRv.jpg

@maevepanda @huntess @anoneclipse @okn @theplastictree @sylvpix @dragonartist24 @dreamcoyote @taswell @jinoga @kataracts @Iviriaa @crazychaos @shinyumbreon @popatopips @schmoop @babs3 @fireheartsong @sprinklez1234 @marrusa

@ y'all who asked to be on the list just now— thank you! sorry im not replying individually im trying to keep this thread semi-neat
mew.png
chan ! she/he
twisted cycle path

art commissions (OPEN)
dragon sales
dressing service

chantric -> chanidae
sploosh him with water, then he'll leave you alone
sploosh him with water, then he'll leave you alone
77ec1a36661e11a40962b415b0b10b4babdc0c65.png
[center]day 15: this one's an old image, but a sentimental one. i love the ocean, which is ironic considering yesterday's post. but the ocean and boat rides on an angry river driven by an amateur are VERY DIFFERENT OK. [img]https://i.imgur.com/KmB36cy.jpg[/img] @maevepanda @huntess @anoneclipse @okn @theplastictree @sylvpix @dragonartist24 @dreamcoyote @taswell @jinoga @kataracts @Iviriaa @crazychaos @shinyumbreon @popatopips @schmoop @babs3 @fireheartsong @sprinklez1234 @marrusa @teyja
day 15: this one's an old image, but a sentimental one. i love the ocean, which is ironic considering yesterday's post. but the ocean and boat rides on an angry river driven by an amateur are VERY DIFFERENT OK.
KmB36cy.jpg

@maevepanda @huntess @anoneclipse @okn @theplastictree @sylvpix @dragonartist24 @dreamcoyote @taswell @jinoga @kataracts @Iviriaa @crazychaos @shinyumbreon @popatopips @schmoop @babs3 @fireheartsong @sprinklez1234 @marrusa @teyja
mew.png
chan ! she/he
twisted cycle path

art commissions (OPEN)
dragon sales
dressing service

chantric -> chanidae
I'm actually scared of the ocean, but I love the ocean too! Basically, I like walks along the beach and I don't mind the waves, but I'm scared of the open sea. SO I'm absolutely terrified of boat rides, cruises, snorkeling and diving. It's weird, yes, but it makes for great fun whenever I play games like 2 truths 1 lie.
I'm actually scared of the ocean, but I love the ocean too! Basically, I like walks along the beach and I don't mind the waves, but I'm scared of the open sea. SO I'm absolutely terrified of boat rides, cruises, snorkeling and diving. It's weird, yes, but it makes for great fun whenever I play games like 2 truths 1 lie.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24