Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | watcher project
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
[center]lol if you scroll up there's some angsty 3am vent art edit: nvm it's on page 3 day 9: it's a pretty day [img]https://i.imgur.com/Eb2e7Ju.jpg[/img] @maevepanda @huntess @anoneclipse @okn @theplastictree @sylvpix @dragonartist24 @dreamcoyote @taswell @jinoga
lol if you scroll up there's some angsty 3am vent art
edit: nvm it's on page 3

day 9: it's a pretty day
Eb2e7Ju.jpg

@maevepanda @huntess @anoneclipse @okn @theplastictree @sylvpix @dragonartist24 @dreamcoyote @taswell @jinoga
mew.png
chan ! she/he
twisted cycle path

art commissions (OPEN)
dragon sales
dressing service

chantric -> chanidae
Oh my gosh this is amazing!! Well okay, your phobia and how it affects your life isn't amazing, but the way you are dealing with it is amazing and I love it!! Thats a cute lil creature, but does it have a name? :D

I have a weird phobia where I have a fear of things going in my ears, like I can barely even put q-tips or my own fingers in my ears. The only things I can put in my ears are earbuds, but even then I get this weird feeling that if I keep them in too long something will happen and I get really uncomfortable. :/

I'm gonna follow you on insta because I would love to watch as you progress through the days and think the drawings are very cute!! :)

(also can you add me to the pinglist?)
Oh my gosh this is amazing!! Well okay, your phobia and how it affects your life isn't amazing, but the way you are dealing with it is amazing and I love it!! Thats a cute lil creature, but does it have a name? :D

I have a weird phobia where I have a fear of things going in my ears, like I can barely even put q-tips or my own fingers in my ears. The only things I can put in my ears are earbuds, but even then I get this weird feeling that if I keep them in too long something will happen and I get really uncomfortable. :/

I'm gonna follow you on insta because I would love to watch as you progress through the days and think the drawings are very cute!! :)

(also can you add me to the pinglist?)
77ec1a36661e11a40962b415b0b10b4babdc0c65.png
@kataracts wow, thanks so much!! your words really mean a lot to me ghshshh,,,

i think i'm refraining from naming it because i've heard that acknowledging, or even naming/familiarizing a phobia can be harmful— however i'm reconsidering because i heard that on a video about schizophrenia, and these two things aren't really the same at all.

and oof, that one sucks. at least you can use earbuds comfortably-ish? do you think over-ear headphones would be better?
also rip the satisfaction of a q-tip in the ear after a shower for you

and yup, i'll add you to the list :>
@kataracts wow, thanks so much!! your words really mean a lot to me ghshshh,,,

i think i'm refraining from naming it because i've heard that acknowledging, or even naming/familiarizing a phobia can be harmful— however i'm reconsidering because i heard that on a video about schizophrenia, and these two things aren't really the same at all.

and oof, that one sucks. at least you can use earbuds comfortably-ish? do you think over-ear headphones would be better?
also rip the satisfaction of a q-tip in the ear after a shower for you

and yup, i'll add you to the list :>
mew.png
chan ! she/he
twisted cycle path

art commissions (OPEN)
dragon sales
dressing service

chantric -> chanidae
@chantric I have tried using them but I hate the fact that people can hear what i'm listening too since I had used these types of headphones in school and some people made jokes about my music taste which made me uncomfortable, and out of all the things that I would have anxiety about, it would be my music taste, but hey, at least it wasn't anxiety about my appearance or anything, so it could have been worse :)

boy do I love to rant
@chantric I have tried using them but I hate the fact that people can hear what i'm listening too since I had used these types of headphones in school and some people made jokes about my music taste which made me uncomfortable, and out of all the things that I would have anxiety about, it would be my music taste, but hey, at least it wasn't anxiety about my appearance or anything, so it could have been worse :)

boy do I love to rant
77ec1a36661e11a40962b415b0b10b4babdc0c65.png
@kataracts aww, well true that you're thankfully not anxious about your appearance— i think that's great!! tbh as long as it isn't so loud that it distracts the class i say you're good, rock whatever music you're into! i know that likely doesn't help but no one's going to ever remember 5 minutes later "oh haha their music taste is so dumb," like??? and i can definitely relate, i don't like people listening to my music either but i really just ignore it the best i can

you should share your music with me tbh

also if you wanna keep messaging can you pm me?? i wanna keep this thread mildly clean ^^;
@kataracts aww, well true that you're thankfully not anxious about your appearance— i think that's great!! tbh as long as it isn't so loud that it distracts the class i say you're good, rock whatever music you're into! i know that likely doesn't help but no one's going to ever remember 5 minutes later "oh haha their music taste is so dumb," like??? and i can definitely relate, i don't like people listening to my music either but i really just ignore it the best i can

you should share your music with me tbh

also if you wanna keep messaging can you pm me?? i wanna keep this thread mildly clean ^^;
mew.png
chan ! she/he
twisted cycle path

art commissions (OPEN)
dragon sales
dressing service

chantric -> chanidae
it is a pretty day! The Watcher seems pretty happy about it too. The scenery is so pretty! Where I am, its just buildings. concrete buildings everywhere. The only nice thing I can see is the moon at night, and sometimes even that gets shrouded by clouds :(
it is a pretty day! The Watcher seems pretty happy about it too. The scenery is so pretty! Where I am, its just buildings. concrete buildings everywhere. The only nice thing I can see is the moon at night, and sometimes even that gets shrouded by clouds :(
[center]day 10: IT CRHIMASS [img]https://i.imgur.com/e0ghac1.jpg[/img] @maevepanda @huntess @anoneclipse @okn @theplastictree @sylvpix @dragonartist24 @dreamcoyote @taswell @jinoga @kataracts
mew.png
chan ! she/he
twisted cycle path

art commissions (OPEN)
dragon sales
dressing service

chantric -> chanidae
The Watchers are adorable!
The Watchers are adorable!
Rocky | He/Him | CET [FR+9]
Art Fight | Art Shop
[center] day 11: please do not deface paintings [img]https://i.imgur.com/j9TvSar.jpg[/img] @maevepanda @huntess @anoneclipse @okn @theplastictree @sylvpix @dragonartist24 @dreamcoyote @taswell @jinoga @kataracts
mew.png
chan ! she/he
twisted cycle path

art commissions (OPEN)
dragon sales
dressing service

chantric -> chanidae
@chantric
can i be added to the ping list i love this as someone who also has scopophobia!
@chantric
can i be added to the ping list i love this as someone who also has scopophobia!
tumblr_o2vpc7gNFH1tyuk3oo1_500.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24