Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | watcher project
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
@chantric
Add me to the pinglist, please?
@chantric
Add me to the pinglist, please?
X
X
loading.gif

X
X
@/anoneclipse yeah, absolutely!
@/anoneclipse yeah, absolutely!
mew.png
chan ! she/he
twisted cycle path

art commissions (OPEN)
dragon sales
dressing service

chantric -> chanidae
@chantric
Yeah, learning to play an instrument takes some time, but it can also become something relaxing! If I were you, I'd just give it a try someday - it's better to say you tried, than regret never trying :)

At first glance, I thought that cat was the basketball xD
@chantric
Yeah, learning to play an instrument takes some time, but it can also become something relaxing! If I were you, I'd just give it a try someday - it's better to say you tried, than regret never trying :)

At first glance, I thought that cat was the basketball xD
mpVzeK8.gif l19-m29-m29-book.pngl19-m29-l19-book.pngs8-book.pngm2-book.pngl4-book.pngm23-book.pngs18-book.pngT16.png
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
[center]day 4: are we there yet [img]https://i.imgur.com/ubnKSab.jpg[/img] @maevepanda @huntess @anoneclipse
day 4: are we there yet

ubnKSab.jpg

@maevepanda @huntess @anoneclipse
mew.png
chan ! she/he
twisted cycle path

art commissions (OPEN)
dragon sales
dressing service

chantric -> chanidae
@chantric

Can you add me to the pinglist? :)
@chantric

Can you add me to the pinglist? :)
cowfish.gif
[center]day 5: there are anthills everywhere [img]https://i.imgur.com/b6WlK73.jpg[/img] @maevepanda @huntess @anoneclipse #okn
day 5: there are anthills everywhere

b6WlK73.jpg

@maevepanda @huntess @anoneclipse #okn
mew.png
chan ! she/he
twisted cycle path

art commissions (OPEN)
dragon sales
dressing service

chantric -> chanidae
@chantric

That ant looks really mad. And the Watcher looks so pleased with themselves xD

I accidentally sat on an anthill once (it wasn't really a hill, it was pretty flat) - took me a while to realize. Ants were everywhere. It was an unpleasant experience for both me and the ants.
@chantric

That ant looks really mad. And the Watcher looks so pleased with themselves xD

I accidentally sat on an anthill once (it wasn't really a hill, it was pretty flat) - took me a while to realize. Ants were everywhere. It was an unpleasant experience for both me and the ants.
mpVzeK8.gif l19-m29-m29-book.pngl19-m29-l19-book.pngs8-book.pngm2-book.pngl4-book.pngm23-book.pngs18-book.pngT16.png
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
@chantric ping list please!
@chantric ping list please!
a4c78f3334cb95c4fc6eac8df982625406bc556fr1-100-100_hq.gif mkyCRvi.png
ipnEeR0.png
B18_L.pngo63-d1-The-Plastic-Tree.pngo63-d2-The-Plastic-Tree.pngo63-d3-The-Plastic-Tree.pngo63-d4-The-Plastic-Tree.pngm38-book.pngo63-d5-The-Plastic-Tree.png
B18_R.png
5PD8YiF.png
@chantric
Could I be added to the pinglist? The watcher is really cute,,, you should name him/her/it/them!
I really love this idea, of taking something you're scared of and turning it into something positive. That takes a lot of courage :> Personally I'm scared of the dark, and I have mild claustrophobia. So yes! Face your fears- I say as I turn on all the lights in my house whenever I'm home alone and hug a stuffed toy.
@chantric
Could I be added to the pinglist? The watcher is really cute,,, you should name him/her/it/them!
I really love this idea, of taking something you're scared of and turning it into something positive. That takes a lot of courage :> Personally I'm scared of the dark, and I have mild claustrophobia. So yes! Face your fears- I say as I turn on all the lights in my house whenever I'm home alone and hug a stuffed toy.
[center]day 6: you see this plant? this plant survived the freeze. im so proud of this plant [img]https://i.imgur.com/9klZR4x.jpg[/img] @huntess @anoneclipse @okn (i did # instead of @ last time sgshshsh) @theplastictree @maevepanda oh nooooo that sounds awful!!! heck i love ants if they just like,,, stopped biting lol. @sylvpix ahh ty!! lol im scared of the dark too but uh, not much can be done about that one i think haha. i think im just sticking to calling it 'the watcher' though,,, either that or something stupid idk
day 6: you see this plant? this plant survived the freeze. im so proud of this plant
9klZR4x.jpg

@huntess @anoneclipse @okn (i did # instead of @ last time sgshshsh) @theplastictree

@maevepanda oh nooooo that sounds awful!!! heck i love ants if they just like,,, stopped biting lol.

@sylvpix ahh ty!! lol im scared of the dark too but uh, not much can be done about that one i think haha.
i think im just sticking to calling it 'the watcher' though,,, either that or something stupid idk
mew.png
chan ! she/he
twisted cycle path

art commissions (OPEN)
dragon sales
dressing service

chantric -> chanidae
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24