Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | watcher project
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 23 24
@chantric this is amazing, so surreal! he should be in an animated music video >:o
I love that this is how you channel your phobia and express yourself! as an algophobe, or more specifically an algo-dominant odynephobe, I wholeheartedly relate and support this. Ping me please!
@chantric this is amazing, so surreal! he should be in an animated music video >:o
I love that this is how you channel your phobia and express yourself! as an algophobe, or more specifically an algo-dominant odynephobe, I wholeheartedly relate and support this. Ping me please!
Y4lXWys.png1omRSjv.png
she/her | scorpio | FR+3 | owner of ID 46464646
lol bye bye

Edit: poor guy, hes gonna catch a cold on the way home.
lol bye bye

Edit: poor guy, hes gonna catch a cold on the way home.
[center]day 22: care to join? [img]https://i.imgur.com/adBfglU.jpg[/img] @maevepanda @huntess @anoneclipse @okn @theplastictree @sylvpix @dragonartist24 @dreamcoyote @taswell @jinoga @kataracts @Iviriaa @crazychaos @shinyumbreon @popatopips @schmoop @babs3 @fireheartsong @sprinklez1234 @marrusa @teyja @pepperclove @wyvernaura888 @scarvez @minicrisps @silverwolv
mew.png
chan ! she/he
twisted cycle path

art commissions (OPEN)
dragon sales
dressing service

chantric -> chanidae
@chantric

yo that looks hot
@chantric

yo that looks hot
5KyfVO0.png
Y3ss5jo.pngrjlFFu0.pngV4C7iqz.pngvD2mGJA.pngZAD0xZG.pngiuGyQfp.png
VR2c9ts.png
@jinoga i see what u did there
@jinoga i see what u did there
mew.png
chan ! she/he
twisted cycle path

art commissions (OPEN)
dragon sales
dressing service

chantric -> chanidae
draw me like one of your french fries
draw me like one of your french fries
oh no, i love this-- WHY IS IT POSING LIKE A FRENCH GIRL IN AN OVEN THATS SLIGHTLY CONCERNING

may i be added to the pinglist? this is a really heckin cool idea!!
oh no, i love this-- WHY IS IT POSING LIKE A FRENCH GIRL IN AN OVEN THATS SLIGHTLY CONCERNING

may i be added to the pinglist? this is a really heckin cool idea!!
(f)art shoppe
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
[center]my phone is messing up and its frustrating. like i just wanna listen to my music without it skipping yo [img]https://i.imgur.com/ZZtn2mY.png[/img]
my phone is messing up and its frustrating. like i just wanna listen to my music without it skipping yo
ZZtn2mY.png
mew.png
chan ! she/he
twisted cycle path

art commissions (OPEN)
dragon sales
dressing service

chantric -> chanidae
@chantric

The Watcher looks so annoyed, like they are put in the oven again and are just kinda used to it now xD
@chantric

The Watcher looks so annoyed, like they are put in the oven again and are just kinda used to it now xD
mpVzeK8.gif l19-m29-m29-book.pngl19-m29-l19-book.pngs8-book.pngm2-book.pngl4-book.pngm23-book.pngs18-book.pngT16.png
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
@chantric
ree please ping meeeeeeeee
@chantric
ree please ping meeeeeeeee

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively