Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | watcher project
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
hello! i'm doing this mainly on instagram (@ watcherproject) but i thought i would post it here as well.
basically i've got a thing called scopophobia. i always have the weirdest feeling that i'm being watched. i thought to try and deal with this, i'd embody my feeling into this odd creature and draw it into pictures that i take. basically make the feeling into a meme to help me understand that yo,,, i'm not actually being watched lmao.

so! i'll be trying to draw something every day for this and post it here. hope you enjoy looking at my drawings,,, maybe

feel free to comment on this post :>

notice: im lazy when it comes to updating the front page im sorry lmao
hello! i'm doing this mainly on instagram (@ watcherproject) but i thought i would post it here as well.
basically i've got a thing called scopophobia. i always have the weirdest feeling that i'm being watched. i thought to try and deal with this, i'd embody my feeling into this odd creature and draw it into pictures that i take. basically make the feeling into a meme to help me understand that yo,,, i'm not actually being watched lmao.

so! i'll be trying to draw something every day for this and post it here. hope you enjoy looking at my drawings,,, maybe

feel free to comment on this post :>

notice: im lazy when it comes to updating the front page im sorry lmao
mew.png
chan ! she/he
twisted cycle path

art commissions (OPEN)
dragon sales
dressing service

chantric -> chanidae
links to posts

day 1
day 2
day 3
day 4
day 5
day 6
day 7
day 8
day 9
day 10
day 11
day 12
day 13
day 14
day 15
say 16
day 17
day 18
day 19
day 20
day 21
day 22
day 23
day 24
day 25
day 26
day 27

pinglist:
maevepanda huntess anoneclipse okn theplastictree sylvpix dragonartist24 dreamcoyote taswell jinoga kataracts Iviriaa crazychaos shinyumbreon popatopips schmoop babs3 fireheartsong sprinklez123 marrusa teyja pepperclove wyvernaura888 scarvez minicrisps silverwolv dragonscales232 eefles pteropoda stri chickenoverlord acapella goldrush nightdraco madsparkz thegodofstories hopebagels sunken galacticseviper
links to posts

day 1
day 2
day 3
day 4
day 5
day 6
day 7
day 8
day 9
day 10
day 11
day 12
day 13
day 14
day 15
say 16
day 17
day 18
day 19
day 20
day 21
day 22
day 23
day 24
day 25
day 26
day 27

pinglist:
maevepanda huntess anoneclipse okn theplastictree sylvpix dragonartist24 dreamcoyote taswell jinoga kataracts Iviriaa crazychaos shinyumbreon popatopips schmoop babs3 fireheartsong sprinklez123 marrusa teyja pepperclove wyvernaura888 scarvez minicrisps silverwolv dragonscales232 eefles pteropoda stri chickenoverlord acapella goldrush nightdraco madsparkz thegodofstories hopebagels sunken galacticseviper
mew.png
chan ! she/he
twisted cycle path

art commissions (OPEN)
dragon sales
dressing service

chantric -> chanidae
[center]day 1: the fridge is empty and i'm being mocked [img]https://i.imgur.com/xJxEkeE.png[/img]
day 1: the fridge is empty and i'm being mocked
xJxEkeE.png
mew.png
chan ! she/he
twisted cycle path

art commissions (OPEN)
dragon sales
dressing service

chantric -> chanidae
@chantric

It's amazing you try to find positive ways to deal with your problem! If you keep a pinglist, please put me on it! I'd love to see your progress ^^

Also, that first creature (the watcher, perhaps? Or is that too confrontational?) is actually pretty cute :3
@chantric

It's amazing you try to find positive ways to deal with your problem! If you keep a pinglist, please put me on it! I'd love to see your progress ^^

Also, that first creature (the watcher, perhaps? Or is that too confrontational?) is actually pretty cute :3
mpVzeK8.gif l19-m29-m29-book.pngl19-m29-l19-book.pngs8-book.pngm2-book.pngl4-book.pngm23-book.pngs18-book.pngT16.png
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
@maevepanda ah wow thank you so much!! i'm glad you like the idea, i'll definitely add you to a pinglist :')

and yep, that's the watcher lol. not giving it a proper name other than that but thanks haha, the point was to make him a bit cute so that it's not taking a bad feeling and giving it a creepy design to go along with it.
@maevepanda ah wow thank you so much!! i'm glad you like the idea, i'll definitely add you to a pinglist :')

and yep, that's the watcher lol. not giving it a proper name other than that but thanks haha, the point was to make him a bit cute so that it's not taking a bad feeling and giving it a creepy design to go along with it.
mew.png
chan ! she/he
twisted cycle path

art commissions (OPEN)
dragon sales
dressing service

chantric -> chanidae
@chantric

It kinda looks like a cat coming from the void to give you hugs and soft kisses, but first it wants some milk :3

I think you did that very well! It looks cute, but still has this little edge of possible danger, I guess? I can not imagine how it feels to have scopophobia, but I think your drawing(s) give a small insight in a positive way :)
@chantric

It kinda looks like a cat coming from the void to give you hugs and soft kisses, but first it wants some milk :3

I think you did that very well! It looks cute, but still has this little edge of possible danger, I guess? I can not imagine how it feels to have scopophobia, but I think your drawing(s) give a small insight in a positive way :)
mpVzeK8.gif l19-m29-m29-book.pngl19-m29-l19-book.pngs8-book.pngm2-book.pngl4-book.pngm23-book.pngs18-book.pngT16.png
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
[center]its midnight it counts as the next day ok day 2: i should really learn how to use that guitar. [img]https://i.imgur.com/jLby8mR.jpg[/img] pinglist: @maevepanda
its midnight it counts as the next day ok
day 2: i should really learn how to use that guitar.
jLby8mR.jpg

pinglist:
@maevepanda
mew.png
chan ! she/he
twisted cycle path

art commissions (OPEN)
dragon sales
dressing service

chantric -> chanidae
@chantric (should I ping you every time or are you subbed to the thread?)

Yeah, technically it's the next day, heh. You should play the guitar :D
That kinda reminds me that I need to get mine fixed :x
@chantric (should I ping you every time or are you subbed to the thread?)

Yeah, technically it's the next day, heh. You should play the guitar :D
That kinda reminds me that I need to get mine fixed :x
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
@maevepanda nope, i'm not subscribed!

i'd really love to learn but it just feels like it'll be such a time consuming thing ^^;
@maevepanda nope, i'm not subscribed!

i'd really love to learn but it just feels like it'll be such a time consuming thing ^^;
mew.png
chan ! she/he
twisted cycle path

art commissions (OPEN)
dragon sales
dressing service

chantric -> chanidae
[center]day 3: can't wait to get a basketball hoop in my own yard [img]https://i.imgur.com/djZf8B3.jpg[/img] @maevepanda @huntess also there's a cat in the corner of the picture i love him
day 3: can't wait to get a basketball hoop in my own yard
djZf8B3.jpg

@maevepanda @huntess

also there's a cat in the corner of the picture i love him
mew.png
chan ! she/he
twisted cycle path

art commissions (OPEN)
dragon sales
dressing service

chantric -> chanidae
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24