Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | In Shadow of the Gods-Nuzlocke-COMPLETE
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 62 63
@Kaial well the RNG never gives you what you want when you want it eh
@Kaial well the RNG never gives you what you want when you want it eh
Professional Grump

I live for memes
@ArgenteaMoon

I should have made the goal a triple!
@ArgenteaMoon

I should have made the goal a triple!
Kai - Al (There's only 1 L!)
[Call me Kai!] [30s,They/Them]
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
f18d31cc350d038f8fdc1052107773b5e5669843.png
- Accent Shop!
- Hatchathon: Egg a Day 2024!
- In Shadow of the Gods: A Nuzlocke (Complete!)
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
@Dovalore

I'm so glad you feel that way! That was my goal!
@Dovalore

I'm so glad you feel that way! That was my goal!
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
- Accent Shop!
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
@Farwalker

Thanks so much!
@Farwalker

Thanks so much!
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
- Accent Shop!
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
[b]Meanwhile...[/b] “So, what are we going to tell Edan?” “I was thinking, you know, the truth.” The pearlcatcher turned to give their sister a blank stare. “What?” Ila snapped. “I’m not lying to him! I hate doing that.” “Me too, but do you really think he’d believe us?” Solveig sighed. “Well I mean, if it’s what actually happened he has to, right?” “…Well. N - you know what? Go on then,” Solveig replied, nodding toward her while gently rocking the hatchling in their free arm. “Tell me what happened.” “You [i]already know[/i] - “ “Yes, I do. But go over it with me.” “Fine!” Ila rolled her eyes,absently bouncing both of the hatchlings she was carrying. “So, we went out looking for wood to use for building…” “Mhm.” “And we noticed some places where trees were ripped out of the ground and were like, ‘well that’s weird’.” “…” “And so we followed that out into a clearing, and found a huge pile of logs!” “And then?” “We went up to it to see what was going on, and there were four little nocturnes in the middle of this huge pile… and then realized it was a nest. A really big nest,” Ila paused and frowned. “And then the roc came. And it hissed at you, but then it saw me and like… was friendly. And I guess it thought I was one of its kids. It thought the nocturnes were its kids.” The nocturne hatchling currently sleeping on Solveig’s back let out a chirp, then curled up into a tight ball. “And… we both thought… it probably wasn’t good for baby dragons to grow up thinking they were birds, so we decided to take them home… and the roc came too, so now… we have a roc.” “And?” “And four baby nocturnes.” “And no lumber.” “Y-yeah…” Ila looked down at the two squirming hatchlings in her arms, and then over to the colossal bird that was busying itself digging in the dirt just behind their house. “I mean, what else could have happened, right?” Solveig grit their teeth. “I don’t know. But now we have to feed a giant bird and four more dragons. Edan won’t be happy.” “You don’t think the roc will like, hunt for itself? Maybe it’ll even hunt for us. Or protect us!” “I [i]really don’t know[/i], Ila,” Solveig snapped, exasperated. “Here. I got the blankets together, lets wrap these things up.” “Don’t call them [i]things[/i], you dink,” Ila snorted, but began tucking the hatchlings in nonetheless. “We’ve gotta name them, too! Do you want to help?” “I’m not really good with naming, I don’t think,” Solveig dismissed, carefully moving the duo they’d been carrying into the pile. “I think I’d better try to at least do some of what Edan told us to. I’ll go sort the wood we have outside.” “Suit yourself,” Ila replied, not bothering to look up. “I’m naming this one Hazel!” Solveig made their way outside, but didn’t even make it to the lumber pile before hearing Rorin calling out. “HEY! SOL! GET UP IN THE AIR NOW! EDAN NEEDS YOUR HELP!” ---------- SO HOW'S YOUR NOTN GOING? eggs[url=https://66.media.tumblr.com/5e6b84e28791e465818defb2d2ffe084/tumblr_pk7qve9Utc1rcva9po2_540.png] 1 and 2[/url],[url=https://66.media.tumblr.com/4c43a218153c980206e18504871bd305/tumblr_inline_pk7ys8qLyB1ru8xj4_540.png] 3[/url], [url=https://66.media.tumblr.com/bcdbe853cfd0ba4ec799fcd0fe4b0903/tumblr_inline_pk7zgiElex1ru8xj4_540.png]4[/url]. and then this... [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/e2dbc9c4b46ef4e1eefd520dc9bea145/tumblr_pk7qjo7DSY1rcva9po1_400.png[/img] And boy howdy this isn't even all of it. [sub]@Dovalore, @Valishtu, @Gloomyvibes, @AnimeLover9631, @Akash, @tigressRising, @ArgenteaMoon, @mintSMASH, @StormWendjule, @IronPen, @Solaristigres, @Acuarela, @Rivix, @Keet, @Farwalker, @catmeow1, @fuurin, @owlstar7, @amberclawed, @cgnx, @arinemera, @Weredogalism
Meanwhile...

“So, what are we going to tell Edan?”

“I was thinking, you know, the truth.”

The pearlcatcher turned to give their sister a blank stare.

“What?” Ila snapped. “I’m not lying to him! I hate doing that.”

“Me too, but do you really think he’d believe us?” Solveig sighed.

“Well I mean, if it’s what actually happened he has to, right?”

“…Well. N - you know what? Go on then,” Solveig replied, nodding toward her while gently rocking the hatchling in their free arm. “Tell me what happened.”

“You already know - “

“Yes, I do. But go over it with me.”

“Fine!” Ila rolled her eyes,absently bouncing both of the hatchlings she was carrying. “So, we went out looking for wood to use for building…”

“Mhm.”

“And we noticed some places where trees were ripped out of the ground and were like, ‘well that’s weird’.”

“…”

“And so we followed that out into a clearing, and found a huge pile of logs!”

“And then?”

“We went up to it to see what was going on, and there were four little nocturnes in the middle of this huge pile… and then realized it was a nest. A really big nest,” Ila paused and frowned. “And then the roc came. And it hissed at you, but then it saw me and like… was friendly. And I guess it thought I was one of its kids. It thought the nocturnes were its kids.”

The nocturne hatchling currently sleeping on Solveig’s back let out a chirp, then curled up into a tight ball.

“And… we both thought… it probably wasn’t good for baby dragons to grow up thinking they were birds, so we decided to take them home… and the roc came too, so now… we have a roc.”

“And?”

“And four baby nocturnes.”

“And no lumber.”

“Y-yeah…” Ila looked down at the two squirming hatchlings in her arms, and then over to the colossal bird that was busying itself digging in the dirt just behind their house. “I mean, what else could have happened, right?”

Solveig grit their teeth.
“I don’t know. But now we have to feed a giant bird and four more dragons. Edan won’t be happy.”

“You don’t think the roc will like, hunt for itself? Maybe it’ll even hunt for us. Or protect us!”

“I really don’t know, Ila,” Solveig snapped, exasperated. “Here. I got the blankets together, lets wrap these things up.”

“Don’t call them things, you dink,” Ila snorted, but began tucking the hatchlings in nonetheless. “We’ve gotta name them, too! Do you want to help?”

“I’m not really good with naming, I don’t think,” Solveig dismissed, carefully moving the duo they’d been carrying into the pile. “I think I’d better try to at least do some of what Edan told us to. I’ll go sort the wood we have outside.”

“Suit yourself,” Ila replied, not bothering to look up. “I’m naming this one Hazel!”

Solveig made their way outside, but didn’t even make it to the lumber pile before hearing Rorin calling out.

“HEY! SOL! GET UP IN THE AIR NOW! EDAN NEEDS YOUR HELP!”

SO HOW'S YOUR NOTN GOING?

eggs 1 and 2, 3, 4.

and then this...
tumblr_pk7qjo7DSY1rcva9po1_400.png

And boy howdy this isn't even all of it.

@Dovalore, @Valishtu, @Gloomyvibes, @AnimeLover9631, @Akash, @tigressRising, @ArgenteaMoon, @mintSMASH, @StormWendjule, @IronPen, @Solaristigres, @Acuarela, @Rivix, @Keet, @Farwalker, @catmeow1, @fuurin, @owlstar7, @amberclawed, @cgnx, @arinemera, @Weredogalism
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
- Accent Shop!
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
[b]EGGMAN[/b] i hatched this boy with all plant-related colours earlier on and i’m keeping him [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47891547] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/478916/47891547_350.png[/img] [/url] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=153&bodygene=19&breed=6&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=88&tertgene=0&winggene=23&wings=158&auth=12f85c421b7c0919757e69735749b14cf0d9387d&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center]
EGGMAN

i hatched this boy with all plant-related colours earlier on and i’m keeping him
sig_me.pngsig_art.pngsig_f2u.png
Omg xD Congrats on getting all these children! And good luck for the rest of NotN! :D
Omg xD Congrats on getting all these children! And good luck for the rest of NotN! :D
natureh5.png
@Fuurin

Thank you! I already have more eggs but I think I'm gonna have to save them for the far future lmao
@Fuurin

Thank you! I already have more eggs but I think I'm gonna have to save them for the far future lmao
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
- Accent Shop!
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
@Farwalker

More fun ahead!
@Farwalker

More fun ahead!
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
- Accent Shop!
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
I have a mighty need to be on the pinglist.
aaaallllll ii want for christmaaaaas iiiiis looooooore
I have a mighty need to be on the pinglist.
aaaallllll ii want for christmaaaaas iiiiis looooooore
KeHeNkP.jpg
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 62 63