Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | In Shadow of the Gods-Nuzlocke-COMPLETE
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 62 63
d-ovo
That is a full cast you've got there
d-ovo
That is a full cast you've got there
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
@IronPen

Yea nobody's died (yet) so there's just. So many
@IronPen

Yea nobody's died (yet) so there's just. So many
Kai - Al (There's only 1 L!)
[Call me Kai!] [30s,They/Them]
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
f18d31cc350d038f8fdc1052107773b5e5669843.png
- Accent Shop!
- Hatchathon: Egg a Day 2024!
- In Shadow of the Gods: A Nuzlocke (Complete!)
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
(Oh, an addendum: Though it's stated in their bio, I don't think I've ever said it here. Solveig uses both he and they pronouns. I want to mix them up more in my writing to fit this - but if it's simply too confusing, let me know!)
(Oh, an addendum: Though it's stated in their bio, I don't think I've ever said it here. Solveig uses both he and they pronouns. I want to mix them up more in my writing to fit this - but if it's simply too confusing, let me know!)
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
- Accent Shop!
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
@Kaial

Hey! This is melonmarzal from tumblr (who asked you for the nuzlocke link)! I finally caught up with your nuzlocke and I am enjoying it so much Your characters are so good and it's hilarious to imagine the size difference between Marshall and the gaolers!!!

Could I be added to the pinglist? I've love to see where this goes!
@Kaial

Hey! This is melonmarzal from tumblr (who asked you for the nuzlocke link)! I finally caught up with your nuzlocke and I am enjoying it so much Your characters are so good and it's hilarious to imagine the size difference between Marshall and the gaolers!!!

Could I be added to the pinglist? I've love to see where this goes!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
@Dovalore, @Valishtu, @Gloomyvibes, @AnimeLover9631, @Akash, @tigressRising, @ArgenteaMoon, @mintSMASH, @StormWendjule, @IronPen, @Solaristigres, @Acuarela, @Rivix, @Keet, @Farwalker, @catmeow1, @fuurin, @owlstar7, @Fallacies, @Cngx, @Arinemera, @Weredogalism, @Kosaa, @astrallis, @ShadewingRising, @Kyaritty, @Chalkolate, @Luteia, @Drachenschwinge, @Kaskade, @InfiniteIrony, @Darunia, @OrderedChaos, @Kaskade, @Viperfishy, @SallyJane, @huskies709, @mmuted, @Pastie, @cybo, @Synchros, @Damindra, @Velvetpaws, @Macrocosm, @Sabariel, @demitri, @PipDragon40, @Dreamcoyote, @casdeth, @Khazraj, @DreamSlayer, @SoftDemon

So lorewise mister Eldin does indeed make it to the city with Zuehal. That part isn't spoilers. And this part doesn't have a "written in" component so it's not spoilers either.

He meets a girl there and they get along very well, then part ways when it's time for him to go.

If you want one of the kids he doesn't know he has, they are available on AH.
Arlo and Marlowe

(Someone wanted a baby that looked just like him so I took a chance on breeding a copy. It didn't work out! But his sons are hecka cute!
You can also buy mom. Weird rare colours.)

@Dovalore, @Valishtu, @Gloomyvibes, @AnimeLover9631, @Akash, @tigressRising, @ArgenteaMoon, @mintSMASH, @StormWendjule, @IronPen, @Solaristigres, @Acuarela, @Rivix, @Keet, @Farwalker, @catmeow1, @fuurin, @owlstar7, @Fallacies, @Cngx, @Arinemera, @Weredogalism, @Kosaa, @astrallis, @ShadewingRising, @Kyaritty, @Chalkolate, @Luteia, @Drachenschwinge, @Kaskade, @InfiniteIrony, @Darunia, @OrderedChaos, @Kaskade, @Viperfishy, @SallyJane, @huskies709, @mmuted, @Pastie, @cybo, @Synchros, @Damindra, @Velvetpaws, @Macrocosm, @Sabariel, @demitri, @PipDragon40, @Dreamcoyote, @casdeth, @Khazraj, @DreamSlayer, @SoftDemon

So lorewise mister Eldin does indeed make it to the city with Zuehal. That part isn't spoilers. And this part doesn't have a "written in" component so it's not spoilers either.

He meets a girl there and they get along very well, then part ways when it's time for him to go.

If you want one of the kids he doesn't know he has, they are available on AH.
Arlo and Marlowe

(Someone wanted a baby that looked just like him so I took a chance on breeding a copy. It didn't work out! But his sons are hecka cute!
You can also buy mom. Weird rare colours.)

PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
- Accent Shop!
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
@Petall

Oh wow, you read it all! Of course I'm happy to add you, thank you!
Marshall is gonna wind up knee-high to his son and daughter.
@Petall

Oh wow, you read it all! Of course I'm happy to add you, thank you!
Marshall is gonna wind up knee-high to his son and daughter.
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
- Accent Shop!
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
Omg. I was looking at the cuties you have up for sale (man that baby is tempting) and I was checking out the mother. Saw the name of the mother's mother and about got excited bc I have a dragon named 'Kallistrate' and thought I found a long lost hatchling or something ahaha but nope

But yay! babies! I hope they get good homes bc ya boy is. broke as heck rn :'D
Omg. I was looking at the cuties you have up for sale (man that baby is tempting) and I was checking out the mother. Saw the name of the mother's mother and about got excited bc I have a dragon named 'Kallistrate' and thought I found a long lost hatchling or something ahaha but nope

But yay! babies! I hope they get good homes bc ya boy is. broke as heck rn :'D
UvoSPaU.pngEgSsKCP.pngsdVKhGb.png
I'm loving the little background snippets even if there's not the story writing bits to go with them. Also I had to snatch up Marlowe- he's too presh and I can't get over that color combo. Doesn't seem like it should work but it does. [emoji=guardian love size=1]
I'm loving the little background snippets even if there's not the story writing bits to go with them. Also I had to snatch up Marlowe- he's too presh and I can't get over that color combo. Doesn't seem like it should work but it does.
@mmuted

I can gift you the mama if you want? The hatchlings have sold.

@casdeth

Thank you! Yea, his colours actually wind up being really great - just like his papa!
@mmuted

I can gift you the mama if you want? The hatchlings have sold.

@casdeth

Thank you! Yea, his colours actually wind up being really great - just like his papa!
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
- Accent Shop!
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
@Kaial Hit me with a pinglist please? Always good to see some active and decent nuzlockes around here.

It's pretty inspirational to see the amount of dedication you put into this.
@Kaial Hit me with a pinglist please? Always good to see some active and decent nuzlockes around here.

It's pretty inspirational to see the amount of dedication you put into this.
kMxWaq5.png LOL > Formerly BORKBEAN
> FRT +0 | He/Him
> Buying FEST CURRENCY | ACCENTS | WISHLIST
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 62 63