Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | In Shadow of the Gods-Nuzlocke-COMPLETE
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 62 63
@Kizmetto

I'm so excited tooooo! I've been trying to take it easy so I don't just jump super far ahead or anything but god dang the tabs need to roll out already.

As for Edan, I don't know how to put it aside from... he really clicked with me? I just kind of looked at him and was pulled into his backstory, and it made me certain he'd be a great fit!
@Kizmetto

I'm so excited tooooo! I've been trying to take it easy so I don't just jump super far ahead or anything but god dang the tabs need to roll out already.

As for Edan, I don't know how to put it aside from... he really clicked with me? I just kind of looked at him and was pulled into his backstory, and it made me certain he'd be a great fit!
Kai - Al (There's only 1 L!)
[Call me Kai!] [30s,They/Them]
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
f18d31cc350d038f8fdc1052107773b5e5669843.png
- Accent Shop!
- Hatchathon: Egg a Day 2024!
- In Shadow of the Gods: A Nuzlocke (Complete!)
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
@Kaial Saw this, read the bits already here, instantly interested. May I be added to the pinglist?
@Kaial Saw this, read the bits already here, instantly interested. May I be added to the pinglist?
I too would like to be pinged, I originally subbed to thread, but now I'm seeing that that's probably not the best idea XD
I too would like to be pinged, I originally subbed to thread, but now I'm seeing that that's probably not the best idea XD
sfVMa01.pngMa06BNU.pngBVUXJUX.png
Pinglist please!
Pinglist please!
natureh5.png
@Kaial
I am so happy to see a new nuzlocke! I read the part that you have up and I am dying to know more! Can I be on the pinglist?
@Kaial
I am so happy to see a new nuzlocke! I read the part that you have up and I am dying to know more! Can I be on the pinglist?
@Kaial
Can I be added to the pinglist?
@Kaial
Can I be added to the pinglist?
LF:
Skin: Euphorbia
flower_fox_signature.png
@Farwalker
@catmeow1
@fuurin
@owlstar7
@amberclawed

Of course, adding you!

@Keet
OH RIP
To be honest I'm super amazed so many of the people who read my first nuzlocke three years ago are still around! It did result in the thread blowing up though, haha. Adding you too~
@Farwalker
@catmeow1
@fuurin
@owlstar7
@amberclawed

Of course, adding you!

@Keet
OH RIP
To be honest I'm super amazed so many of the people who read my first nuzlocke three years ago are still around! It did result in the thread blowing up though, haha. Adding you too~
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
- Accent Shop!
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
@Kaial
Thank you so much!

yeah, I've been around a while XD I'm not as active as I once was, but FR is a major stress reliever for me, and I'm really happy you're still around too! Your nuzlocke was one of the things that really made me want to get more into Lore-writing for my own dragons and I just absolutely loved it! Can't wait for your second one!
@Kaial
Thank you so much!

yeah, I've been around a while XD I'm not as active as I once was, but FR is a major stress reliever for me, and I'm really happy you're still around too! Your nuzlocke was one of the things that really made me want to get more into Lore-writing for my own dragons and I just absolutely loved it! Can't wait for your second one!
sfVMa01.pngMa06BNU.pngBVUXJUX.png
@keet

Oh wow, that really means a lot to me! It's amazing to know my writing inspired somebody. I'm excited to get into the thick of this new one with all the lessons I learned from Exile - especially not confining myself to first-person perspective lmao
@keet

Oh wow, that really means a lot to me! It's amazing to know my writing inspired somebody. I'm excited to get into the thick of this new one with all the lessons I learned from Exile - especially not confining myself to first-person perspective lmao
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
- Accent Shop!
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
Prologue: Habituation

The last few days had been strange, though not as much as Edan would have expected. He’d missed companionship more than he’d ever want to admit.

But the house was lively, now. And cramped. He’d started making plans to build onto it, make an extra room or two, but there was no time for it.

He could only hunt in short excursions, taking multiple trips back and forth to his home each day. It was less efficient - and far more exhausting than his old methods.
But after returning from his first day away from the hatchlings to find them panicking that they'd been abandoned once more, he decided it was the best course of action for the time being.

It had helped. Over time, the two settled, and their personalities started to show.

Ila was an energetic girl who couldn't sit still. She was constantly asking him questions - and talking over his answers. She’d taken a keen interest in patching up the cloth they’d brought with them, bringing Edan some relief from her well-meaning pestering once he taught her to sew.
She wasn’t exactly a natural, but with how hard she focused on her work, he was fairly certain she’d wind up with quite the talent for it.

Solveig was different. In fact, they were just about the exact opposite of their sibling. The pearlcatcher would spend most of the day just sitting still, legs curled neatly and tail wrapped tightly against their side as if they were trying to be as small as possible.
Edan couldn’t think of a time they’d spoken without him initiating conversation. He wasn’t sure if they were afraid of doing something out of line or were just… like that. At times, the little pearlcatcher did seem oddly meditative. He couldn’t really know. He’d just have to see what happened as time passed.

For the time being, though, he had other things to focus on.

Two extra mouths to feed, two beyond that to prepare for, and an already cramped living space that would be horribly crowded before long.

If only he could work through the night.

The response recently was so inspiring I spent some time lying down between prepping for Christmas/being sick in general to write another little piece for you guys! Meet the kids! At least, kinda.

@Dovalore, @Valishtu, @Gloomyvibes, @AnimeLover9631, @Akash, @tigressRising, @ArgenteaMoon, @mintSMASH, @StormWendjule, @IronPen, @Solaristigres, @Acuarela, @Rivix, @Keet, @Farwalker, @catmeow1, @fuurin, @owlstar7, @amberclawed
Prologue: Habituation

The last few days had been strange, though not as much as Edan would have expected. He’d missed companionship more than he’d ever want to admit.

But the house was lively, now. And cramped. He’d started making plans to build onto it, make an extra room or two, but there was no time for it.

He could only hunt in short excursions, taking multiple trips back and forth to his home each day. It was less efficient - and far more exhausting than his old methods.
But after returning from his first day away from the hatchlings to find them panicking that they'd been abandoned once more, he decided it was the best course of action for the time being.

It had helped. Over time, the two settled, and their personalities started to show.

Ila was an energetic girl who couldn't sit still. She was constantly asking him questions - and talking over his answers. She’d taken a keen interest in patching up the cloth they’d brought with them, bringing Edan some relief from her well-meaning pestering once he taught her to sew.
She wasn’t exactly a natural, but with how hard she focused on her work, he was fairly certain she’d wind up with quite the talent for it.

Solveig was different. In fact, they were just about the exact opposite of their sibling. The pearlcatcher would spend most of the day just sitting still, legs curled neatly and tail wrapped tightly against their side as if they were trying to be as small as possible.
Edan couldn’t think of a time they’d spoken without him initiating conversation. He wasn’t sure if they were afraid of doing something out of line or were just… like that. At times, the little pearlcatcher did seem oddly meditative. He couldn’t really know. He’d just have to see what happened as time passed.

For the time being, though, he had other things to focus on.

Two extra mouths to feed, two beyond that to prepare for, and an already cramped living space that would be horribly crowded before long.

If only he could work through the night.

The response recently was so inspiring I spent some time lying down between prepping for Christmas/being sick in general to write another little piece for you guys! Meet the kids! At least, kinda.

@Dovalore, @Valishtu, @Gloomyvibes, @AnimeLover9631, @Akash, @tigressRising, @ArgenteaMoon, @mintSMASH, @StormWendjule, @IronPen, @Solaristigres, @Acuarela, @Rivix, @Keet, @Farwalker, @catmeow1, @fuurin, @owlstar7, @amberclawed
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
- Accent Shop!
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 62 63