Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | In Shadow of the Gods-Nuzlocke-COMPLETE
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 62 63
@tigressRising

Dragon aging is a strange thing on FR. I know there is an article somewhere that states that in actuality dragons take a long time to reach adulthood, and their 5 days to reach adulthood is just to make the game manageable.

But, given how much that would complicate writing - and to support my personal headcanon that dragons are so incredibly successful in Sornieth is due to their aging to adulthood rapidly and staying in their prime for an incredibly long time, unlike beastclans - in nuzlocke lore, dragons reach adulthood in mere months.

Ila and Solveig are in the equivalent of their early 20s. Rorin's not that far behind them, and the noc crew + Ciron are in their mid to late teens.

Edan and Saerun (and Veldr) are the oldest of the group, but would be in the equivalent of their late 20s to early 30s - which dragons tend to stay at for a good, long while.
@tigressRising

Dragon aging is a strange thing on FR. I know there is an article somewhere that states that in actuality dragons take a long time to reach adulthood, and their 5 days to reach adulthood is just to make the game manageable.

But, given how much that would complicate writing - and to support my personal headcanon that dragons are so incredibly successful in Sornieth is due to their aging to adulthood rapidly and staying in their prime for an incredibly long time, unlike beastclans - in nuzlocke lore, dragons reach adulthood in mere months.

Ila and Solveig are in the equivalent of their early 20s. Rorin's not that far behind them, and the noc crew + Ciron are in their mid to late teens.

Edan and Saerun (and Veldr) are the oldest of the group, but would be in the equivalent of their late 20s to early 30s - which dragons tend to stay at for a good, long while.
Kai - Al (There's only 1 L!)
[Call me Kai!] [30s,They/Them]
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
f18d31cc350d038f8fdc1052107773b5e5669843.png
- Accent Shop!
- Hatchathon: Egg a Day 2024!
- In Shadow of the Gods: A Nuzlocke (Complete!)
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
Crowded

“What the hell,” Edan sighed, looking over the bizarre scene outside his home.

“Solveig!” Saerun greeted with a sort of accusatory friendliness. “Been a while since we saw you!”

The pearlcatcher offered a lazy half-salute, half-wave from high above them, perched upon a colossal stack of logs. They’d evidently been grooming the clan’s roc, which was happily crooning from the attention.

“What the hell,” Edan repeated, shaking his head. “Did you get all these? How?”

“Yep,” Solveig replied, glancing down at their perch. They smirked and wiggled their fingers. “Magic.”

Saerun frowned.

“Seriously, though,” Edan growled. “We were gone for maybe an hour. How did you manage this?”

“Don’t worry about it.”

“‘Don’t worry’?- ” Edan snapped, bristling. Saerun put her hand on his shoulder before he could continue.

“Bigger things to deal with, let’s go see Veldr,” she urged. “I really just want to get this out of the way.”

The mirror sighed and nodded, stepping past the woodpile to unlock the trapdoor to the cellar.

The pearlcatcher was watching him silently as he lit a lantern inside the cellar. There was some fear in his eyes, but it was eclipsed a defeated sort of acceptance. Edan was fairly sure he was expecting to die.

“How are you doing?” the mirror asked flatly, setting the lantern down and waving out his match.

“I don’t… know,” the pearlcatcher replied hesitantly. His eyes flicked between Edan and Saerun, then back to the ground.

“We’ve come to a decision about you, but I’m going to need to ask you a few questions first,” he replied, voice still level and fairly emotionless. “Are you honest in your intentions to help us?”

“Yes,” the pearlcatcher replied quickly.

Saerun sighed and nodded. He was being honest.

“And if I untie you, will you flee?”

“No, I won’t.”

“And do you understand me when I say you are not to be around Saerun unless absolutely necessary - and always supervised?” his voice grew a bit harsh then, his disgust at the entire situation taking over for a moment.

“Y-yes,” Veldr replied, nodding weakly.

Saerun nodded again, letting out a harsh sigh.

“Alright,” Edan turned, taking his tanning knife from the table and undoing the pearlcatcher’s bonds. “We’ll be putting you to work later, but for now, you stay down here. This is where you’ll sleep, and spend most of your… free time. For the foreseeable future anyway.”

Once his hands were unbound, Veldr immediately reached to touch his face - and then winced. When he grimaced, Edan could see that several teeth were missing where Saerun kicked him.

“You will not be moving into the building outside,” he continued, glancing away. “But, we will be working on construction soon enough. If you prove yourself to us, you might be allowed into one of the new homes.”

“You guys… are crowded, huh?” Veldr asked, slowly shifting to lie on his stomach, tail curled around himself.

“We have many members in our clan, yes,” Edan replied. “Aside from Saerun and I, there are many nocturnes, some pearlcatchers, another mirror, and a tundra hatchling.”

“Those are all… small,” Veldr replied with some confusion.

“…Yes?” Edan replied, cocking his head to the side.

“Who was the big one I could hear earlier?”

“What do you mean, ‘big one’?”

“The… the woman! She surely must’ve been a guardian or ridgeback or something! I could feel each footfall over my head!” Veldr replied.

“It wasn’t the roc?” Edan asked, alarmed.

“Can… the roc talk?”

Realizing the implications, Edan turned and rushed back outside to question Solveig,

but they were gone once again.

@Dovalore, @Valishtu, @Gloomyvibes, @AnimeLover9631, @Akash, @tigressRising, @ArgenteaMoon, @mintSMASH, @StormWendjule, @IronPen, @Solaristigres, @Acuarela, @Rivix, @Keet, @Farwalker, @catmeow1, @fuurin, @owlstar7, @amberclawed, @cgnx, @arinemera, @Weredogalism, @Kosaa

So who saw that coming? I'd imagine a few of you did!
Crowded

“What the hell,” Edan sighed, looking over the bizarre scene outside his home.

“Solveig!” Saerun greeted with a sort of accusatory friendliness. “Been a while since we saw you!”

The pearlcatcher offered a lazy half-salute, half-wave from high above them, perched upon a colossal stack of logs. They’d evidently been grooming the clan’s roc, which was happily crooning from the attention.

“What the hell,” Edan repeated, shaking his head. “Did you get all these? How?”

“Yep,” Solveig replied, glancing down at their perch. They smirked and wiggled their fingers. “Magic.”

Saerun frowned.

“Seriously, though,” Edan growled. “We were gone for maybe an hour. How did you manage this?”

“Don’t worry about it.”

“‘Don’t worry’?- ” Edan snapped, bristling. Saerun put her hand on his shoulder before he could continue.

“Bigger things to deal with, let’s go see Veldr,” she urged. “I really just want to get this out of the way.”

The mirror sighed and nodded, stepping past the woodpile to unlock the trapdoor to the cellar.

The pearlcatcher was watching him silently as he lit a lantern inside the cellar. There was some fear in his eyes, but it was eclipsed a defeated sort of acceptance. Edan was fairly sure he was expecting to die.

“How are you doing?” the mirror asked flatly, setting the lantern down and waving out his match.

“I don’t… know,” the pearlcatcher replied hesitantly. His eyes flicked between Edan and Saerun, then back to the ground.

“We’ve come to a decision about you, but I’m going to need to ask you a few questions first,” he replied, voice still level and fairly emotionless. “Are you honest in your intentions to help us?”

“Yes,” the pearlcatcher replied quickly.

Saerun sighed and nodded. He was being honest.

“And if I untie you, will you flee?”

“No, I won’t.”

“And do you understand me when I say you are not to be around Saerun unless absolutely necessary - and always supervised?” his voice grew a bit harsh then, his disgust at the entire situation taking over for a moment.

“Y-yes,” Veldr replied, nodding weakly.

Saerun nodded again, letting out a harsh sigh.

“Alright,” Edan turned, taking his tanning knife from the table and undoing the pearlcatcher’s bonds. “We’ll be putting you to work later, but for now, you stay down here. This is where you’ll sleep, and spend most of your… free time. For the foreseeable future anyway.”

Once his hands were unbound, Veldr immediately reached to touch his face - and then winced. When he grimaced, Edan could see that several teeth were missing where Saerun kicked him.

“You will not be moving into the building outside,” he continued, glancing away. “But, we will be working on construction soon enough. If you prove yourself to us, you might be allowed into one of the new homes.”

“You guys… are crowded, huh?” Veldr asked, slowly shifting to lie on his stomach, tail curled around himself.

“We have many members in our clan, yes,” Edan replied. “Aside from Saerun and I, there are many nocturnes, some pearlcatchers, another mirror, and a tundra hatchling.”

“Those are all… small,” Veldr replied with some confusion.

“…Yes?” Edan replied, cocking his head to the side.

“Who was the big one I could hear earlier?”

“What do you mean, ‘big one’?”

“The… the woman! She surely must’ve been a guardian or ridgeback or something! I could feel each footfall over my head!” Veldr replied.

“It wasn’t the roc?” Edan asked, alarmed.

“Can… the roc talk?”

Realizing the implications, Edan turned and rushed back outside to question Solveig,

but they were gone once again.

@Dovalore, @Valishtu, @Gloomyvibes, @AnimeLover9631, @Akash, @tigressRising, @ArgenteaMoon, @mintSMASH, @StormWendjule, @IronPen, @Solaristigres, @Acuarela, @Rivix, @Keet, @Farwalker, @catmeow1, @fuurin, @owlstar7, @amberclawed, @cgnx, @arinemera, @Weredogalism, @Kosaa

So who saw that coming? I'd imagine a few of you did!
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
- Accent Shop!
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
oh boy
oh boy
wQA8k.gif fy4en.gif

MRJWRkO.png
@Solaristigres

omg your comment honestly made me laugh because that is so concisely correct
@Solaristigres

omg your comment honestly made me laugh because that is so concisely correct
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
- Accent Shop!
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
i'm so hooked on this, please ping me aghsdjds
i'm so hooked on this, please ping me aghsdjds
They/Them || FR+ 3
@astrallis

Absolutely! Thank you! <3
@astrallis

Absolutely! Thank you! <3
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
- Accent Shop!
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
Trust

Edan was furious, and Saerun was paranoid.

Solveig hadn’t left a trace - and, somehow, their heat signature was long gone as well - and so he’d opted against hurrying off to a wild goose chase. Instead, he was pacing back and forth alongside the skydancer outside their home.

“What if they’re working against us?” she blurted, wringing a long strand of her mane between her fingers. “What if all this time they’ve just been going back and forth between your clan and mine, trading information?”

“I - Saerun, I don’t know,” Edan replied, exasperated. “But that doesn’t make much sense. Wouldn’t someone have come by now?”

“But someone did show up,” the skydancer replied, turning to give him a severe look.

“I don’t think Veldr counts,” Edan replied, shaking his head. “Why would he have told us he heard another dragon if this was all part of some bizarre plan?”

“I, ugh,” Saerun brushed her mane back and let out a frustrated groan. “I don’t know. But how many… how many other dragons could even be out here? You’ve been patrolling! I thought you weren’t seeing anyone.”

“I wasn’t,” Edan replied, baring his teeth in a grimace. “Or, I thought I wasn’t. Might’ve been misreading something this whole time.”

“What do you mean?”

“Head inside, Saerun. I’m going to try to track them down,” was all Edan said before taking to the sky, leaving the skydancer to shout after him in exasperation.

The sun was high, and Edan had become acutely aware of the fact he hadn’t eaten at all that day.

He was looking for any sign of disturbance in the ground below - something he usually avoided entirely: the occasional hydra made its home there, and to provoke one of those monsters alone was a death sentence.

But, it meant he hadn’t been checking for other beings.

The mirror had been scanning so carefully for so long that his eyes were starting to swim, and making out any heat signatures amidst the bright sunlight was borderline impossible.

He pulled a piece of jerky from one of his satchels, only to cringe at how foul and chalky it had become. He began to acknowledge it was better to turn back in this state.

But then, he saw it.

A flicker. Something small that vanished from sight immediately after.

As he soared closer, he saw the entrance to a den down between the trees. It was… massive. Furthermore, it hadn’t always been there.

The mirror circled, peering into the entrance from afar. He saw a shape. A very familiar shape.

Solveig didn’t have the chance to slip away this time - they didn’t even have the chance to process the sound of wind whistling through their ears before Edan had them pinned to the ground.

“Time to talk, kid,” the mirror breathed, glaring down at the pearlcatcher. His words came out rapid fire: “What have you been doing? Why have you been hiding out? Do you have any idea how much you’ve been worried your sister? Do you even give a damn?

A rumbling came from further into the deep, winding cave. Edan paused and hunkered down, a talon still planted on the pearlcatcher’s chest.
“What is this?”

“Hey, hey! Stop! Stop!” Solveig shouted. Edan thought he was screaming at him at first, only to see the pearlcatcher wrench their head to shout down the tunnel. “STOP! It’s family, Praz!”

The heavy, echoing footfalls ceased, replaced by a heavy scraping and cracking that grew louder and louder. An imperial skidded into view, her talons plunged deep into the earth and trailing long gashes behind them in her effort to stop before crashing into them both.

The burrow’s walls shuddered around them.

“What - who… are you?” Edan asked, stepping away from the prone pearlcatcher and gawking up at the massive dragon.

“What… do you mean? I am Prazien,” the imperial replied, offering a confused smile. “You must be Edan, yes? Solveig’s clan leader? I’m sorry for the alarm, I thought I heard an attack.”

“Am I supposed to know who you are?” Edan blinked, looking back down at the pearlcatcher - who now seemed rather sheepish.

“I uh, I was still trying to figure out how to explain it to him,” Solveig offered nervously.

The imp let out a gasp, then a huff, and glared daggers down at the pearlcatcher.

“Why don’t you try now,” Edan suggested wryly. He was starting to put their relationship together already.

“Well, I…” Solveig stood, looked between Edan and Prazien, and simply backed toward a wall. “…A few months ago I was out trying to gather wood for you, and I heard something behind me. I hid and watched for a while and, well, I saw Praz wandering through. I realized that she would probably have an easier time moving logs than me and I asked for her help.”

“So… after all my warnings about approaching other dragons, you immediately approached the first dragon you ran into?” Edan growled. He briefly looked up toward Prazien, then added: “Do you realize how badly that could have went?”

“I said I hid and watched for a while,” Solveig retorted. “I only talked to her because she seemed normal! And she was! Honestly, I’ve never seen much sign of anything you’ve been talking about - ”

“You personally healed a dragon we found mauled!” Edan snapped, baring his teeth. “I said these things to protect you! It’s sheer dumb luck you’ve been unscathed so far - do you have any idea how much you’ve worried us?”

“I didn’t tell you because I knew you’d act like this,” Solveig replied, frowning. “You’d’ve vilified Praz before you even met her and I wouldn’t have seen her again!”

“No I wouldn’t have, I would have asked to meet her,” Edan hissed, pinching the bridge of his nose. “So I could have judged for myself. For gods’ sake, Solveig.”

The pearlcatcher stared at him, face stern with doubt. But gradually, uncertainty took over and they began to avoid his gaze.

“Can we… can we talk about this later?” they finally asked, rubbing their shoulder. “This is… obviously upsetting to - ”

“I’m upset because you lied about telling them about me!” Prazien snapped, stomping her foot and making the burrow quake once more.

The pearlcatcher cowered.

In spite of himself, Edan was a bit amused.
“It’s been… a pleasure,” he said to the imperial, bowing his head in a polite greeting. “But it seems like I should be going.”

“Take them with you for now!” Prazien replied, waving her talon dismissively. “I need some time to… think. Yes… glad… to know you as well, Edan. We will talk more later.”

“I’m sorry, Praz,” Solveig called out, sounding rather broken as Edan ushered him outside.

“I don’t caaare right now!” Prazien shouted back, vaguely singsong. “We’ll talk later. Bring food. Good food.”

Edan’s emotions were hard to pin down as he walked back out into the sunlight with the pearlcatcher in tow. Solveig was safe, for one. And they weren’t conspiring against the group, either. There was a lot of relief to be found in that, even with how infuriated he was at how many secrets Sol had been keeping. Somewhere amidst it all, there was hurt that they didn’t trust him.

It was probably best to put all those feelings aside for the time being.

“Solveig,” he addressed, looking sternly down at the pearlcatcher as they walked side by side.

“Yes, Edan?” they replied hesitantly, briefly meeting his gaze before staring down at their feet as the pair continued on.

“We need to trust each other, if we’re going to be… alright,” he said slowly, having trouble finding the words. “You can’t lie anymore, do you understand?”

“Yes,” the pearlcatcher replied quietly.

“Nobody will trust you if you do.”

“I know.”

“And what can I do… to regain your trust?” he asked, trying to keep his voice level.

“I…” Solveig hesitated, taken aback. They cast another uncertain look his way before staring down at their claws. “I… need you to tell me what… what made you so afraid.”

“Cautious,” the mirror corrected.

“What made you so cautious,” Solveig nodded. “What happened to… what happened to you?”

“You want to understand,” Edan stated, giving them a curious look. “You want to see?”

“Yes.”

“I can show you.”

\ouo/
Meet Praz

@Dovalore, @Valishtu, @Gloomyvibes, @AnimeLover9631, @Akash, @tigressRising, @ArgenteaMoon, @mintSMASH, @StormWendjule, @IronPen, @Solaristigres, @Acuarela, @Rivix, @Keet, @Farwalker, @catmeow1, @fuurin, @owlstar7, @amberclawed, @cgnx, @arinemera, @Weredogalism, @Kosaa, @astrallis
Trust

Edan was furious, and Saerun was paranoid.

Solveig hadn’t left a trace - and, somehow, their heat signature was long gone as well - and so he’d opted against hurrying off to a wild goose chase. Instead, he was pacing back and forth alongside the skydancer outside their home.

“What if they’re working against us?” she blurted, wringing a long strand of her mane between her fingers. “What if all this time they’ve just been going back and forth between your clan and mine, trading information?”

“I - Saerun, I don’t know,” Edan replied, exasperated. “But that doesn’t make much sense. Wouldn’t someone have come by now?”

“But someone did show up,” the skydancer replied, turning to give him a severe look.

“I don’t think Veldr counts,” Edan replied, shaking his head. “Why would he have told us he heard another dragon if this was all part of some bizarre plan?”

“I, ugh,” Saerun brushed her mane back and let out a frustrated groan. “I don’t know. But how many… how many other dragons could even be out here? You’ve been patrolling! I thought you weren’t seeing anyone.”

“I wasn’t,” Edan replied, baring his teeth in a grimace. “Or, I thought I wasn’t. Might’ve been misreading something this whole time.”

“What do you mean?”

“Head inside, Saerun. I’m going to try to track them down,” was all Edan said before taking to the sky, leaving the skydancer to shout after him in exasperation.

The sun was high, and Edan had become acutely aware of the fact he hadn’t eaten at all that day.

He was looking for any sign of disturbance in the ground below - something he usually avoided entirely: the occasional hydra made its home there, and to provoke one of those monsters alone was a death sentence.

But, it meant he hadn’t been checking for other beings.

The mirror had been scanning so carefully for so long that his eyes were starting to swim, and making out any heat signatures amidst the bright sunlight was borderline impossible.

He pulled a piece of jerky from one of his satchels, only to cringe at how foul and chalky it had become. He began to acknowledge it was better to turn back in this state.

But then, he saw it.

A flicker. Something small that vanished from sight immediately after.

As he soared closer, he saw the entrance to a den down between the trees. It was… massive. Furthermore, it hadn’t always been there.

The mirror circled, peering into the entrance from afar. He saw a shape. A very familiar shape.

Solveig didn’t have the chance to slip away this time - they didn’t even have the chance to process the sound of wind whistling through their ears before Edan had them pinned to the ground.

“Time to talk, kid,” the mirror breathed, glaring down at the pearlcatcher. His words came out rapid fire: “What have you been doing? Why have you been hiding out? Do you have any idea how much you’ve been worried your sister? Do you even give a damn?

A rumbling came from further into the deep, winding cave. Edan paused and hunkered down, a talon still planted on the pearlcatcher’s chest.
“What is this?”

“Hey, hey! Stop! Stop!” Solveig shouted. Edan thought he was screaming at him at first, only to see the pearlcatcher wrench their head to shout down the tunnel. “STOP! It’s family, Praz!”

The heavy, echoing footfalls ceased, replaced by a heavy scraping and cracking that grew louder and louder. An imperial skidded into view, her talons plunged deep into the earth and trailing long gashes behind them in her effort to stop before crashing into them both.

The burrow’s walls shuddered around them.

“What - who… are you?” Edan asked, stepping away from the prone pearlcatcher and gawking up at the massive dragon.

“What… do you mean? I am Prazien,” the imperial replied, offering a confused smile. “You must be Edan, yes? Solveig’s clan leader? I’m sorry for the alarm, I thought I heard an attack.”

“Am I supposed to know who you are?” Edan blinked, looking back down at the pearlcatcher - who now seemed rather sheepish.

“I uh, I was still trying to figure out how to explain it to him,” Solveig offered nervously.

The imp let out a gasp, then a huff, and glared daggers down at the pearlcatcher.

“Why don’t you try now,” Edan suggested wryly. He was starting to put their relationship together already.

“Well, I…” Solveig stood, looked between Edan and Prazien, and simply backed toward a wall. “…A few months ago I was out trying to gather wood for you, and I heard something behind me. I hid and watched for a while and, well, I saw Praz wandering through. I realized that she would probably have an easier time moving logs than me and I asked for her help.”

“So… after all my warnings about approaching other dragons, you immediately approached the first dragon you ran into?” Edan growled. He briefly looked up toward Prazien, then added: “Do you realize how badly that could have went?”

“I said I hid and watched for a while,” Solveig retorted. “I only talked to her because she seemed normal! And she was! Honestly, I’ve never seen much sign of anything you’ve been talking about - ”

“You personally healed a dragon we found mauled!” Edan snapped, baring his teeth. “I said these things to protect you! It’s sheer dumb luck you’ve been unscathed so far - do you have any idea how much you’ve worried us?”

“I didn’t tell you because I knew you’d act like this,” Solveig replied, frowning. “You’d’ve vilified Praz before you even met her and I wouldn’t have seen her again!”

“No I wouldn’t have, I would have asked to meet her,” Edan hissed, pinching the bridge of his nose. “So I could have judged for myself. For gods’ sake, Solveig.”

The pearlcatcher stared at him, face stern with doubt. But gradually, uncertainty took over and they began to avoid his gaze.

“Can we… can we talk about this later?” they finally asked, rubbing their shoulder. “This is… obviously upsetting to - ”

“I’m upset because you lied about telling them about me!” Prazien snapped, stomping her foot and making the burrow quake once more.

The pearlcatcher cowered.

In spite of himself, Edan was a bit amused.
“It’s been… a pleasure,” he said to the imperial, bowing his head in a polite greeting. “But it seems like I should be going.”

“Take them with you for now!” Prazien replied, waving her talon dismissively. “I need some time to… think. Yes… glad… to know you as well, Edan. We will talk more later.”

“I’m sorry, Praz,” Solveig called out, sounding rather broken as Edan ushered him outside.

“I don’t caaare right now!” Prazien shouted back, vaguely singsong. “We’ll talk later. Bring food. Good food.”

Edan’s emotions were hard to pin down as he walked back out into the sunlight with the pearlcatcher in tow. Solveig was safe, for one. And they weren’t conspiring against the group, either. There was a lot of relief to be found in that, even with how infuriated he was at how many secrets Sol had been keeping. Somewhere amidst it all, there was hurt that they didn’t trust him.

It was probably best to put all those feelings aside for the time being.

“Solveig,” he addressed, looking sternly down at the pearlcatcher as they walked side by side.

“Yes, Edan?” they replied hesitantly, briefly meeting his gaze before staring down at their feet as the pair continued on.

“We need to trust each other, if we’re going to be… alright,” he said slowly, having trouble finding the words. “You can’t lie anymore, do you understand?”

“Yes,” the pearlcatcher replied quietly.

“Nobody will trust you if you do.”

“I know.”

“And what can I do… to regain your trust?” he asked, trying to keep his voice level.

“I…” Solveig hesitated, taken aback. They cast another uncertain look his way before staring down at their claws. “I… need you to tell me what… what made you so afraid.”

“Cautious,” the mirror corrected.

“What made you so cautious,” Solveig nodded. “What happened to… what happened to you?”

“You want to understand,” Edan stated, giving them a curious look. “You want to see?”

“Yes.”

“I can show you.”

\ouo/
Meet Praz

@Dovalore, @Valishtu, @Gloomyvibes, @AnimeLover9631, @Akash, @tigressRising, @ArgenteaMoon, @mintSMASH, @StormWendjule, @IronPen, @Solaristigres, @Acuarela, @Rivix, @Keet, @Farwalker, @catmeow1, @fuurin, @owlstar7, @amberclawed, @cgnx, @arinemera, @Weredogalism, @Kosaa, @astrallis
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
- Accent Shop!
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
Well...I didnt see that one coming
Well...I didnt see that one coming
wQA8k.gif fy4en.gif

MRJWRkO.png
@Solaristigres

Well kudos for not spoilering yourself by checking my lair then!
@Solaristigres

Well kudos for not spoilering yourself by checking my lair then!
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
- Accent Shop!
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
@Kaial hur hur they got a gorlfriend
@Kaial hur hur they got a gorlfriend
Professional Grump

I live for memes
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 62 63