Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Emery's Bio Templates [F2U]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22 23
oh my goodness, this one's stunning
oh my goodness, this one's stunning
Screen_Shot_2023-12-25_at_10.14.01_AM.png
@anxiousghost that's so pretty *___*
@anxiousghost that's so pretty *___*
[size=5]Nature's Leaves[/size] [url=https://pastebin.com/Q5vVgsZy]code here[/url] Notes: Last variant of Arcane Blossoms! [img]https://i.imgur.com/p2ws6Wi.png[/img] Pinglist: @MischievousMeh @MittensTheKitten @Rainbowarcher22 @Enkue @BlazeWolf @FalynnRose @JadeScarlet @Malace @KiTea @Saraceaser @Makopon @Freeflier181 Also, I made a header for the front page!
Nature's Leaves
code here
Notes: Last variant of Arcane Blossoms!
p2ws6Wi.png

Pinglist: @MischievousMeh @MittensTheKitten @Rainbowarcher22 @Enkue @BlazeWolf @FalynnRose @JadeScarlet @Malace @KiTea @Saraceaser @Makopon @Freeflier181

Also, I made a header for the front page!
xx Z2Mw6Kk.png
CUWzWXH.png
BhVZExi.png
xxx kBmJ23M.png
@anxiousghost

Can I be added to the pinglist please? :)
@anxiousghost

Can I be added to the pinglist please? :)
oAK3y8z.png AfamSig.gif
@Cyabella of course! thank you for your interest!
@Cyabella of course! thank you for your interest!
xx Z2Mw6Kk.png
CUWzWXH.png
BhVZExi.png
xxx kBmJ23M.png
@anxiousghost Oh my, such a pretty one! I'm totally going to use it :D [emoji=familiar heart]
@anxiousghost Oh my, such a pretty one! I'm totally going to use it :D
Pinglist: @MischievousMeh @MittensTheKitten @Rainbowarcher22 @Enkue @BlazeWolf @FalynnRose @JadeScarlet @Malace @KiTea @Saraceaser @Makopon @Freeflier181 @Cyabella

Sorry for the random ping my peeps, but I have a question for you all! Is there any particular bio you'd like a variant of? Or (and this won't happen often) is there a dragon you need a bio for specifically? I won't guarantee I'll be able to make it for you, but I'm willing to give it a shot!
Pinglist: @MischievousMeh @MittensTheKitten @Rainbowarcher22 @Enkue @BlazeWolf @FalynnRose @JadeScarlet @Malace @KiTea @Saraceaser @Makopon @Freeflier181 @Cyabella

Sorry for the random ping my peeps, but I have a question for you all! Is there any particular bio you'd like a variant of? Or (and this won't happen often) is there a dragon you need a bio for specifically? I won't guarantee I'll be able to make it for you, but I'm willing to give it a shot!
xx Z2Mw6Kk.png
CUWzWXH.png
BhVZExi.png
xxx kBmJ23M.png
I’d love a template on my boy Xandar. He’s my Arcane Rep’s mate and he’s going to be a bit of a fantasy mage boy in lore ^^ I’m good with anything, but lightning and/or arcane (or somehow a mix xD) works with me <3

You don’t have to and I’m sorry if I am confusing <333333 I love your bios
I’d love a template on my boy Xandar. He’s my Arcane Rep’s mate and he’s going to be a bit of a fantasy mage boy in lore ^^ I’m good with anything, but lightning and/or arcane (or somehow a mix xD) works with me <3

You don’t have to and I’m sorry if I am confusing <333333 I love your bios
Oh! Maybe a Lightning (and Ice or Fire, maybe?) version of the Speaker of the Shade with more room for long bios? Just a suggestion, as I would love it for my Lightning, Ice, and Fire Reps, but that's just me. :3 (Oh, possibly a Merchant-based Earth bio for this boy?) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49110148] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/491102/49110148_350.png[/img] [/url] He's my Clan's newest (and currently only, rip) true Merchant, and I haven't found a really good bio for him yet, and with my computer out of commission bio coding is really hard on mobile. ^^;; But don't feel that you have to or anything! Just asking, as I adore your templates. C: (And I'd pay for the effort, of course!)
Oh! Maybe a Lightning (and Ice or Fire, maybe?) version of the Speaker of the Shade with more room for long bios? Just a suggestion, as I would love it for my Lightning, Ice, and Fire Reps, but that's just me. :3

(Oh, possibly a Merchant-based Earth bio for this boy?)

49110148_350.png

He's my Clan's newest (and currently only, rip) true Merchant, and I haven't found a really good bio for him yet, and with my computer out of commission bio coding is really hard on mobile. ^^;; But don't feel that you have to or anything! Just asking, as I adore your templates. C: (And I'd pay for the effort, of course!)
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
@anxiousghost I think another Speaker Of The Shade variant might be really cool! Or maybe a bio format that's built to hold more, since most of my bios are way too long to fit into any of these. Or, if you want to try for a specific dragon, I haven't really found one I like/that fits well with my dragon, Melwyn: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47468226] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/474683/47468226_350.png[/img] [/url] She has lore if you want to read it in her bio, but TL;DR, she's a chef who identifies everything by smell (being a tundra), and forgets the names of everything, but still remembers what's edible, what tastes good together, etc. by the scent of it. I'm not really sure what would fit as bio decoration for her, except maybe bamboo/nature-esque stuff. It would be amazing if you could help figure something out for her
@anxiousghost
I think another Speaker Of The Shade variant might be really cool! Or maybe a bio format that's built to hold more, since most of my bios are way too long to fit into any of these.

Or, if you want to try for a specific dragon, I haven't really found one I like/that fits well with my dragon, Melwyn:

47468226_350.png

She has lore if you want to read it in her bio, but TL;DR, she's a chef who identifies everything by smell (being a tundra), and forgets the names of everything, but still remembers what's edible, what tastes good together, etc. by the scent of it.

I'm not really sure what would fit as bio decoration for her, except maybe bamboo/nature-esque stuff. It would be amazing if you could help figure something out for her
oAK3y8z.png AfamSig.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22 23