Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Emery's Bio Templates [F2U]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22 23
I've been looking for a dark and shadowy profile with little luck to the image I had in mind- I hoped maybe I could ask around over here ^^ I quite like that Natural Items bio you have, if you ever make one for shadow I'd love a ping!!
((P.S. I love your bio codes, easy on my eyes- as well as easy to code around while writing all my lore))
I've been looking for a dark and shadowy profile with little luck to the image I had in mind- I hoped maybe I could ask around over here ^^ I quite like that Natural Items bio you have, if you ever make one for shadow I'd love a ping!!
((P.S. I love your bio codes, easy on my eyes- as well as easy to code around while writing all my lore))
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo1_251.png ~+3 hrs FR Time
~I'm Very Awkward, Just Ignore It
~Guinea Pig Owner
dangerouswinters.png
@MitraSunshine I'll see about a shadow version sometime tomorrow evening, and I'll be sure to give you a ping! Do you want to be added to the pinglist, or just for that bio?
And thank you!
@MitraSunshine I'll see about a shadow version sometime tomorrow evening, and I'll be sure to give you a ping! Do you want to be added to the pinglist, or just for that bio?
And thank you!
xx Z2Mw6Kk.png
CUWzWXH.png
BhVZExi.png
xxx kBmJ23M.png
(fell asleep, now i'm back!)
why not add me to the pinglist ^^ bio templates are always in need in my lair after all!
(fell asleep, now i'm back!)
why not add me to the pinglist ^^ bio templates are always in need in my lair after all!
~Guinea Pig Owner
dangerouswinters.png
@anxiousghost

Hey, I used to be Cyabella but just changed my username to Razatharia, could you update the pinglist please?
@anxiousghost

Hey, I used to be Cyabella but just changed my username to Razatharia, could you update the pinglist please?
oAK3y8z.png AfamSig.gif
@Razatharia of course!
@Razatharia of course!
xx Z2Mw6Kk.png
CUWzWXH.png
BhVZExi.png
xxx kBmJ23M.png
@MitraSunshine here you go! code [url=https://pastebin.com/nvrePJYP]here[/url] [img]https://i.imgur.com/lYB5RI7.png[/img]
@MitraSunshine here you go!

code here
lYB5RI7.png
xx Z2Mw6Kk.png
CUWzWXH.png
BhVZExi.png
xxx kBmJ23M.png
thank you so much!!!!
^^ and happy Trickmurk
thank you so much!!!!
^^ and happy Trickmurk
~Guinea Pig Owner
dangerouswinters.png
[size=5]Icewarden's Guest[/size] [url=https://pastebin.com/aYPSv8Xa]code here[/url] Notes: New template! I can do flight variants for this one as well if they're wanted! [img]https://i.imgur.com/F5MdnT2.png[/img] Pinglist: @MischievousMeh @MittensTheKitten @Rainbowarcher22 @Enkue @BlazeWolf @FalynnRose @JadeScarlet @Malace @KiTea @Saraceaser @Makopon @Freeflier181 @Razatharia @MitraSunshine
Icewarden's Guest
code here
Notes: New template! I can do flight variants for this one as well if they're wanted!
F5MdnT2.png

Pinglist: @MischievousMeh @MittensTheKitten @Rainbowarcher22 @Enkue @BlazeWolf @FalynnRose @JadeScarlet @Malace @KiTea @Saraceaser @Makopon @Freeflier181 @Razatharia @MitraSunshine
xx Z2Mw6Kk.png
CUWzWXH.png
BhVZExi.png
xxx kBmJ23M.png
:O

IT'S SO PERFECT. <3

I think Flight variants would be absolutely awesome if you're ever up for it! :D
:O

IT'S SO PERFECT. <3

I think Flight variants would be absolutely awesome if you're ever up for it! :D
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
@Saraceaser thank you! I'm definitely up for it - maybe not tonight though, lol.
@Saraceaser thank you! I'm definitely up for it - maybe not tonight though, lol.
xx Z2Mw6Kk.png
CUWzWXH.png
BhVZExi.png
xxx kBmJ23M.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22 23