Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Inspire me?
1 2 3 4 5
im heavy into writing. like. really heavy into it. but. i don't have that much inspiration to write, y'know?? so!!!
show me your dragons. your babies. the ones you'll never let go of. and i'll see if i can write a little blurb about them

1 per person please! i may increase the limit later on, but for now, i'll just do 1 a person. thank you!!
im heavy into writing. like. really heavy into it. but. i don't have that much inspiration to write, y'know?? so!!!
show me your dragons. your babies. the ones you'll never let go of. and i'll see if i can write a little blurb about them

1 per person please! i may increase the limit later on, but for now, i'll just do 1 a person. thank you!!
Selling Cheap Fodder ==> HERE
Looking for ==> THESE
WISHLIST
@LemmeRest

Gosh, there’s nothing worse for a writer, than a lack of inspiration! I’m currently in a writer’s block myself, so if I can by any means inspire you with my boy Noodles, then I’ll happily do so!

This here

2gwxqfk.png

dootts.jpg

Is my (previously mentioned) boy Noodles. I know that the name isn’t the most majestic (especially given that the other dragons in my lair have Latin names), but he’s my special, most beloved little noodle <3

(And If you need some extra inspiration, Incase you do want to write something for him, then I can add that he’s fond of fires and explosions, hence the goggles and black smudge on his snout, if that’s of any help)

By any means though, good luck with your writing! <3 (Also, your username is like, my constant mood lmao)
@LemmeRest

Gosh, there’s nothing worse for a writer, than a lack of inspiration! I’m currently in a writer’s block myself, so if I can by any means inspire you with my boy Noodles, then I’ll happily do so!

This here

2gwxqfk.png

dootts.jpg

Is my (previously mentioned) boy Noodles. I know that the name isn’t the most majestic (especially given that the other dragons in my lair have Latin names), but he’s my special, most beloved little noodle <3

(And If you need some extra inspiration, Incase you do want to write something for him, then I can add that he’s fond of fires and explosions, hence the goggles and black smudge on his snout, if that’s of any help)

By any means though, good luck with your writing! <3 (Also, your username is like, my constant mood lmao)
@Cobbleflop It's done!

With a satisfied sigh, Noodles looked over all his preparations. Everything he worked for has come to this one moment. His heart pounded, threatening to break through the bars of his ribcage as excitement danced along his spine.

Before he set off his grand plan, he surveyed his surroundings once more.

He picked a clearing without any of the bioluminescent mushrooms of the Tangled Wood, dark even for the Shadowbinder's standards. There was a clear view of the sky, thick clouds obscuring every inch of it in an impenetrable blackness. The moon didn't show, the stars didn't shine. A tall ridge overlooked the spot he stood on and had a clear view overhead.

It was perfect.

A grin split his face and she shivered with delight.

He adjusted his goggles, took a steadying breath, and lit the fuse.

As fast as he could, he scrambled to the ledge, going as fast as he could until his heart ached and his limbs burned. The grin never left his face.

In fact, it only widened as he pushed his goggles back. He settled himself in a comfortable position, eyes trained to the sky, right over that perfect spot. And he waited.

And waited.

And waited.

And waited.

BOOM!

The first of the explosives shot up the sky. An arrow that pierced the darkness, bathing it with color. Red, gold, orange. One right after the other. The fireworks lit up the entire area, booming with sound.

Noodles watched it for a few minutes more before curling up and closing his eyes. The sound of explosions followed him into dreams.
@Cobbleflop It's done!

With a satisfied sigh, Noodles looked over all his preparations. Everything he worked for has come to this one moment. His heart pounded, threatening to break through the bars of his ribcage as excitement danced along his spine.

Before he set off his grand plan, he surveyed his surroundings once more.

He picked a clearing without any of the bioluminescent mushrooms of the Tangled Wood, dark even for the Shadowbinder's standards. There was a clear view of the sky, thick clouds obscuring every inch of it in an impenetrable blackness. The moon didn't show, the stars didn't shine. A tall ridge overlooked the spot he stood on and had a clear view overhead.

It was perfect.

A grin split his face and she shivered with delight.

He adjusted his goggles, took a steadying breath, and lit the fuse.

As fast as he could, he scrambled to the ledge, going as fast as he could until his heart ached and his limbs burned. The grin never left his face.

In fact, it only widened as he pushed his goggles back. He settled himself in a comfortable position, eyes trained to the sky, right over that perfect spot. And he waited.

And waited.

And waited.

And waited.

BOOM!

The first of the explosives shot up the sky. An arrow that pierced the darkness, bathing it with color. Red, gold, orange. One right after the other. The fireworks lit up the entire area, booming with sound.

Noodles watched it for a few minutes more before curling up and closing his eyes. The sound of explosions followed him into dreams.
Looking for ==> THESE
WISHLIST
@LemmeRest

Gosh!! It’s perfect! :o It’s so well written, and I love your style! X3 And you kept him perfectly in character as well!

Thank you so much! I love it! <3
@LemmeRest

Gosh!! It’s perfect! :o It’s so well written, and I love your style! X3 And you kept him perfectly in character as well!

Thank you so much! I love it! <3
@Cobbleflop

thank you! Im so glad that you liked it. The moment I saw the goggles and the description of "loves fire and explosions" my first thought was "!!!! FIREWORKS" and I saw that you were in Shadow, so that's even more perfect!

im thinking of doing a lore shop in the future. Would you be interested in being put on the pinglist??? And, if you're comfortable, would you be okay with me putting Noodles as an example???
@Cobbleflop

thank you! Im so glad that you liked it. The moment I saw the goggles and the description of "loves fire and explosions" my first thought was "!!!! FIREWORKS" and I saw that you were in Shadow, so that's even more perfect!

im thinking of doing a lore shop in the future. Would you be interested in being put on the pinglist??? And, if you're comfortable, would you be okay with me putting Noodles as an example???
Looking for ==> THESE
WISHLIST
@LemmeRest
It was absolutely spot on! And I’m glad he could inspire you to write some! <3

That sounds grand! And thank you, please do put me on the ping list, yes! c: and of course! Go right ahead and use him as an example! C:
@LemmeRest
It was absolutely spot on! And I’m glad he could inspire you to write some! <3

That sounds grand! And thank you, please do put me on the ping list, yes! c: and of course! Go right ahead and use him as an example! C:
@Cobbleflop

Thank you!!! You've been added to the pinglist. I'll notify you when the thread is up and running
@Cobbleflop

Thank you!!! You've been added to the pinglist. I'll notify you when the thread is up and running
Looking for ==> THESE
WISHLIST
@LemmeRest

Wonderful! Thank you!
@LemmeRest

Wonderful! Thank you!
@LemmeRest [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43788841] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/437889/43788841_350.png[/img] [/url] Perhaps my girl Savante can inspire you? She already has a bit of lore in her bio if you need a starting point
@LemmeRest

43788841_350.png

Perhaps my girl Savante can inspire you? She already has a bit of lore in her bio if you need a starting point
EsIuUMi.png
@St0rmy

thank you for showing her to me, but i find it difficult to build upon already existing lore.
@St0rmy

thank you for showing her to me, but i find it difficult to build upon already existing lore.
Looking for ==> THESE
WISHLIST
1 2 3 4 5