Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | 25 Days of Lore - LATECOMERS WELCOME
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32
Up
Up
up
up
This event looks great!! I just signed up and I already can't wait for December!
This event looks great!! I just signed up and I already can't wait for December!
TgDWGF.png xpan
xhe/him
xfr+8
TgP7gC.png

i have 500k worth of clan lore in my head bouncing around like a dvd screensaver

fodderlocke
breeding hell
up
up
Bump, and I will totally sign up!
Bump, and I will totally sign up!
w8o0xW1.png springcleanrafflebutton.png iiILKcw.png
boop oH boy time for me to crack down on writing
boop oH boy time for me to crack down on writing
@CleverDual

This sounds like fun if I actually manage to submit anything. lol

But I'm curious, do the prompts have to be written on the day of the prompt, or can I begin writing tomorrow if I wanted, so long as it was made for the event?

Oh, and are Fandragons okay to use? I incorporate mine into my lore, but I can try to work around them if it's a problem.
@CleverDual

This sounds like fun if I actually manage to submit anything. lol

But I'm curious, do the prompts have to be written on the day of the prompt, or can I begin writing tomorrow if I wanted, so long as it was made for the event?

Oh, and are Fandragons okay to use? I incorporate mine into my lore, but I can try to work around them if it's a problem.
d4A4NoC.png FKelvKN.png

Fan of both medieval and circus aesthetics.
@TigerFestival You are welcome to start any time, however the goal is to write everything on the day of. We do understand that life sometimes gets in the way of that, but you will only be in the raffle if you post the lore on the day of. Just be aware that we may make specifications and add rules as we go, so back-writing may become an issue in that sort of situation. So, no, we can't stop you from writing them now, but a big part of the fun is writing them with everyone else! :) hope that made sense. And yes, you are more then welcome to use fandragons!! :D
@TigerFestival You are welcome to start any time, however the goal is to write everything on the day of. We do understand that life sometimes gets in the way of that, but you will only be in the raffle if you post the lore on the day of. Just be aware that we may make specifications and add rules as we go, so back-writing may become an issue in that sort of situation. So, no, we can't stop you from writing them now, but a big part of the fun is writing them with everyone else! :) hope that made sense. And yes, you are more then welcome to use fandragons!! :D
@CleverDual

Okay, thanks! I definitely need to plan it out ahead of time, but I'll try to write it the day of and see how it goes. lol

I'm getting pumped to try this, so hopefully I'll send in the form later.
@CleverDual

Okay, thanks! I definitely need to plan it out ahead of time, but I'll try to write it the day of and see how it goes. lol

I'm getting pumped to try this, so hopefully I'll send in the form later.
d4A4NoC.png FKelvKN.png

Fan of both medieval and circus aesthetics.
@TigerFestival perfect! I'm really excited you're enthusiastic for this! :D
@TigerFestival perfect! I'm really excited you're enthusiastic for this! :D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32