Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [lore] stories of the catacombs
[indent][columns][img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/7ca632e519ce8418448d61d15b5658c8/tumblr_osuiryrppa1v8lm95o2_75sq.gif[/img][nextcol][color=transparent]x[nextcol][size=5][font=californian fb][b]Stories of the Catacombs[/b][/size] [font=californian fb]these may be rumors, these may be facts, no one can tell. the truth loves to remain a mystery here in the tunnels. albeit, some are the honest truth. you'll have to search for them.[/columns] [font=californian fb][size=4][u][i]links[/i][/u][/size] [size=3][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2559424#post_2559424][color=#7f7262][font=californian fb][size=3]main thread[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2558492#post_36042813][color=#7f7262][font=californian fb][size=3]index[/url][/size] [font=californian fb][size=4][i]credits[/i][/size] [size=3][color=#000][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2228812][color=#7f7262][font=californian fb][size=3]pixel gifs[/color][/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1727878][color=#7f7262][font=californian fb][size=3]talksprite gif[/url][/size]
tumblr_osuiryrppa1v8lm95o2_75sq.gif x Stories of the Catacombs
these may be rumors, these may be facts, no one can tell.
the truth loves to remain a mystery here in the tunnels.
albeit, some are the honest truth. you'll have to search
for them.

links
main thread | index

credits
pixel gifs | talksprite gif
D03a4pf.png
[indent][columns][img]https://s26.postimg.cc/ao7rpcijd/lamp.gif[/img][nextcol][color=transparent]x[nextcol][color=000][size=5][font=californian fb][b]Index[/b][/size] [font=californian fb]all of these are ambiguous in actuality, if they are true is up to debate. the collection listed here is courtesy of alvea thornheart and others.[/columns] [img]http://i.imgur.com/MLMxEyT.gif[/img] [color=000][size=4][font=californian fb][b]actual index[/b][/size] [indent][font=californian fb][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2558492/1#post_36062590][color=000][font=californian fb]the discovery[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2558492/1#post_36062646][color=000][font=californian fb]of fireflies and fairies and all in between[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2558492#post_36241071][color=000][font=californian fb]a messenger and an alchemist[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2558492#post_36435711][color=000][font=californian fb]ice cold castle[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2558492#post_36449964][color=000][font=californian fb]welcome to the circus[/url]
lamp.gif x Index
all of these are ambiguous in actuality,
if they are true is up to debate. the collection
listed here is courtesy of alvea thornheart
and others.

MLMxEyT.gif
actual index
D03a4pf.png
[indent][columns][img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/da9ee64911f6c89eb7655b2f0fb2e9fe/tumblr_otm5qr533e1v8lm95o2_r1_75sq.png [/img][nextcol][color=transparent]x[nextcol][size=5][font=californian fb][b]The Discovery[/b][/size] [font=californian fb]two dragons discover something they had not bargained for, but a pirate discovers exactly what he needs.[/columns] [size=3][font=californian fb]Belle was tired. The heat in the Ashfall Waste was unbearable for her, and it was even worse for her mate, Eriin. He was a tundra. And both were nature dragons, hailing from the Everbloom Gardens where they first hatched. It was safe to say that they were in no shape to be here. So on they kept trudging, hoping to reach the edges of the Flamecaller's land and onto the gentle breezes of the Windsinger's domain, where they could rest and recuperate. (And hopefully eek out a living). But their hopes were dashed, for even bigger and better hopes. Belle, currently resting on a piece of ground, felt it give way. "ERIIN!!" She fell through what looked like a ceiling, into a dark, cavernous tunnel. She tried to glide towards the bottom, and managed to land in a semi-manageable position. Belle looked around. The tunnel she had fallen into was so big, you could shove a few imperials, guardians, and ridgebacks and you'd still have room left over. She looked up, and her mate was peering through the hole her small weight somehow managed to trigger. "I think we found something even better than the Windswept Plateau, Eriin." She called up. Perseus looked at the huge cavern he had just discovered. It was enough to fit at least the Stellarium and a few other smaller ships. In the darkness, he could see at least a few guardian-sized tunnels that led into the unknown, and a giant landmass where a base could be built. A few of the shipmates started yelling back and forth at each other, some even starting to hop off-ship to explore. The pearlcatcher smirked. He had finally found the base of operations for his budding empire.
tumblr_otm5qr533e1v8lm95o2_r1_75sq.png x The Discovery
two dragons discover something they
had not bargained for, but a pirate discovers
exactly what he needs.

Belle was tired. The heat in the Ashfall Waste was unbearable for her, and it was even worse for her mate, Eriin. He was a tundra. And both were nature dragons, hailing from the Everbloom Gardens where they first hatched.

It was safe to say that they were in no shape to be here.

So on they kept trudging, hoping to reach the edges of the Flamecaller's land and onto the gentle breezes of the Windsinger's domain, where they could rest and recuperate. (And hopefully eek out a living). But their hopes were dashed, for even bigger and better hopes.

Belle, currently resting on a piece of ground, felt it give way.

"ERIIN!!"

She fell through what looked like a ceiling, into a dark, cavernous tunnel. She tried to glide towards the bottom, and managed to land in a semi-manageable position.

Belle looked around. The tunnel she had fallen into was so big, you could shove a few imperials, guardians, and ridgebacks and you'd still have room left over. She looked up, and her mate was peering through the hole her small weight somehow managed to trigger.

"I think we found something even better than the Windswept Plateau, Eriin." She called up.

Perseus looked at the huge cavern he had just discovered. It was enough to fit at least the Stellarium and a few other smaller ships. In the darkness, he could see at least a few guardian-sized tunnels that led into the unknown, and a giant landmass where a base could be built.

A few of the shipmates started yelling back and forth at each other, some even starting to hop off-ship to explore.

The pearlcatcher smirked. He had finally found the base of operations for his budding empire.
D03a4pf.png
[indent][columns][img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/9d84ca35c6fc7fbb151cd2ddc91c435f/tumblr_osv1j8GD531v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.png[/img][nextcol][color=transparent]x[nextcol][size=5][font=californian fb][b]Of Fireflies and Fairies and All In Between[/b][/size] [font=californian fb]a princess meets her prince, but he doesn't seem like the person she thought she would fall for.[/columns] [font=californian fb][size=3] She stared at the pearlcatcher, who's confident swagger made his presence known throughout the room. He was a well-known pirate, and an attractive one at that. Andromeda looked at her mother, who was eyeing him in distaste. Of course she didn't want him near her at all. But curiosity drove Andromeda forward, her lithe body slithering through the crowd, until she approached him. He looked at her with a quirked eyebrow. "Hello, your highness. What brings the pleasure of you talking to me, a lowly pirate?" Andromeda looked to the side, a blush painted on her cheeks. This was a bad decision and you know it. "You looked... interesting. And mother didn't want to talk to you, so I deigned to do it myself." She looked back at him. "The name's Perseus, nice to meet you." He held out a paw for her to shake. She hesitantly shook it, suddenly becoming hyper-aware of her mother's burning gaze at the back of her head. "I'm assuming you know my name... because you called me 'Your Highness'?" Andromeda smiled nervously. Perseus shook his head. "I was just told you were royalty, and to be careful of you." He smirked while he said that, sharp teeth unusual for a pearlcatcher shown. "My name is Andromeda." He had not intended to meet the Princess, he was just there to scope out potential business deals with that particular kingdom. She had approached him, spewing words like how "her mother wasn't going to talk to him", blah blah blah. She was beautiful though, and her words were kind, Perseus would give her that. He could see why many across Sornieth hoped to hold her hand in marriage. When the night had ended, they parted ways, not to see each other again for a few months. He had gone back to running his piracy empire, to pillaging various posh kingdoms and giving back what he could. He had expected life to go back to normal when he had left that kingdom that particular night. But it hadn't. She had just appeared overnight. Andromeda sat, shivering in the brisk morning air, not from the cold, from her nervousness. Perseus could tell something had gone wrong. He could see it in her pale eyes. She had run away from something that would've changed her life for the worse. "Are you alright?" He reached out and touched her shoulder. Andromeda's head shook fervently. "I just ran away from my parents and I don't know what do to I don't know what to d-" She kept repeating that phrase. Perseus cut her off, concern laced in his voice. "You can stay here. I won't let anyone hurt you." Within a few days, Andromeda had been acquainted on the Stellarium, and made herself quite at home amongst the crew. Many treated her with respect, as they thought she deserved, and Perseus felt his heart soften just a tad bit. She was kind to everyone, and her smiles... Oh, her smiles.
tumblr_osv1j8GD531v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.png x Of Fireflies and Fairies and All In Between
a princess meets her prince,
but he doesn't seem like the
person she thought she
would fall for.

She stared at the pearlcatcher, who's confident swagger made his presence known throughout the room. He was a well-known pirate, and an attractive one at that. Andromeda looked at her mother, who was eyeing him in distaste. Of course she didn't want him near her at all. But curiosity drove Andromeda forward, her lithe body slithering through the crowd, until she approached him. He looked at her with a quirked eyebrow.

"Hello, your highness. What brings the pleasure of you talking to me, a lowly pirate?"
Andromeda looked to the side, a blush painted on her cheeks. This was a bad decision and you know it.

"You looked... interesting. And mother didn't want to talk to you, so I deigned to do it myself." She looked back at him.

"The name's Perseus, nice to meet you." He held out a paw for her to shake. She hesitantly shook it, suddenly becoming hyper-aware of her mother's burning gaze at the back of her head.

"I'm assuming you know my name... because you called me 'Your Highness'?" Andromeda smiled nervously. Perseus shook his head.

"I was just told you were royalty, and to be careful of you." He smirked while he said that, sharp teeth unusual for a pearlcatcher shown.

"My name is Andromeda."

He had not intended to meet the Princess, he was just there to scope out potential business deals with that particular kingdom. She had approached him, spewing words like how "her mother wasn't going to talk to him", blah blah blah. She was beautiful though, and her words were kind, Perseus would give her that. He could see why many across Sornieth hoped to hold her hand in marriage.

When the night had ended, they parted ways, not to see each other again for a few months. He had gone back to running his piracy empire, to pillaging various posh kingdoms and giving back what he could. He had expected life to go back to normal when he had left that kingdom that particular night. But it hadn't.

She had just appeared overnight. Andromeda sat, shivering in the brisk morning air, not from the cold, from her nervousness. Perseus could tell something had gone wrong. He could see it in her pale eyes. She had run away from something that would've changed her life for the worse.

"Are you alright?" He reached out and touched her shoulder. Andromeda's head shook fervently.

"I just ran away from my parents and I don't know what do to I don't know what to d-" She kept repeating that phrase. Perseus cut her off, concern laced in his voice.

"You can stay here. I won't let anyone hurt you."

Within a few days, Andromeda had been acquainted on the Stellarium, and made herself quite at home amongst the crew. Many treated her with respect, as they thought she deserved, and Perseus felt his heart soften just a tad bit. She was kind to everyone, and her smiles... Oh, her smiles.
D03a4pf.png
[indent][columns][img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/fd71ec415b6ce8274f81a5ba45e90a23/tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif[/img][nextcol][color=transparent]x[nextcol][size=5][font=Californian fb][b]A Messenger and an Alchemist[/b][/size] [font=Californian fb]delyth and favonius are never quite sure what the other's opinion of them is. the salty bitters can only spill so much.[/columns] [size=3][font=Californian fb]Delyth sulked in the Rowdy Raven (a tavern she was quite fond of), the glass in front of her empty of the concoction she had ordered. The chatter in the tavern was causing her head to buzz, the acrid taste of the drink now just an aftertaste. A rowdy imperial was strumming a lute of some kind, his companion angrily scolding him. He paid her no mind and continued to tell his tall tales. A barkeep was keeping a conversation with an obviously-drunk dragon a few feet away from her. Why was she even here. She had cauldrons to tend to, brews to manage, yet here she was. Drinking her feelings away. Delyth scowled. The glass in front of her mocked her. She flipped it upside down, standing up and tossing a coin at the barkeep who had managed to pacify the drunkard. Sliding out of the tavern, she took a deep breath of the foul city air, tinged with the smell of ash from the Great Furnace. The only reason she decided to live here was because of the lack of a skilled alchemist. A dragon skittered down the street and bumped into her. Folded envelopes flew everywhere. Delyth caught one in her talons. The envelope was addressed to her. Looking up, she saw a skydancer scrambling to get all the fallen letters before they could get trampled underfoot. The feathered wings and the bright green outfit were of no surprise to Delyth. It was Favonius. She tucked the letter into a pocket hidden on the dress she wore, and glanced upwards again. Favonius was looking right at her, his head cocked slightly. "Can I have that letter back?" He looked straight at her, the piercing green eyes he had doing quick work on her resolve. She handed the letter back. "I'm sorry for bumping into you." With that, Favonius walked away, Delyth's gaze burning a hole in his back. Delyth had left him even more confused than before. She had clearly meant to take that letter with her wherever she was going, and intended to read the incomplete love letter he had started writing. But why had she intended to do so? Was it just because of her name on the letter? Of course it was, you goof. Stop overthinking it. Favonius shook his head, and hopped over to the next doorstep and slid the envelope addressed to the residents under the door. Now was not the time to worry about the dragoness he was fascinated with.
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif x A Messenger and an Alchemist
delyth and favonius are never
quite sure what the other's
opinion of them is. the
salty bitters can only spill
so much.

Delyth sulked in the Rowdy Raven (a tavern she was quite fond of), the glass in front of her empty of the concoction she had ordered. The chatter in the tavern was causing her head to buzz, the acrid taste of the drink now just an aftertaste. A rowdy imperial was strumming a lute of some kind, his companion angrily scolding him. He paid her no mind and continued to tell his tall tales. A barkeep was keeping a conversation with an obviously-drunk dragon a few feet away from her.

Why was she even here. She had cauldrons to tend to, brews to manage, yet here she was. Drinking her feelings away.

Delyth scowled. The glass in front of her mocked her. She flipped it upside down, standing up and tossing a coin at the barkeep who had managed to pacify the drunkard.

Sliding out of the tavern, she took a deep breath of the foul city air, tinged with the smell of ash from the Great Furnace. The only reason she decided to live here was because of the lack of a skilled alchemist.

A dragon skittered down the street and bumped into her. Folded envelopes flew everywhere. Delyth caught one in her talons. The envelope was addressed to her.

Looking up, she saw a skydancer scrambling to get all the fallen letters before they could get trampled underfoot. The feathered wings and the bright green outfit were of no surprise to Delyth. It was Favonius.

She tucked the letter into a pocket hidden on the dress she wore, and glanced upwards again. Favonius was looking right at her, his head cocked slightly.

"Can I have that letter back?" He looked straight at her, the piercing green eyes he had doing quick work on her resolve. She handed the letter back.

"I'm sorry for bumping into you." With that, Favonius walked away, Delyth's gaze burning a hole in his back.

Delyth had left him even more confused than before. She had clearly meant to take that letter with her wherever she was going, and intended to read the incomplete love letter he had started writing. But why had she intended to do so? Was it just because of her name on the letter? Of course it was, you goof. Stop overthinking it.

Favonius shook his head, and hopped over to the next doorstep and slid the envelope addressed to the residents under the door. Now was not the time to worry about the dragoness he was fascinated with.
D03a4pf.png
[indent][columns][img]https://s26.postimg.cc/hf2jqw5ft/iceflower.png[/img][nextcol][color=transparent]x[nextcol][size=5][font=californian fb][b]Ice Cold Castle[/b][/size] [font=californian fb]a princess decides she no longer wants to abide by the whims of her parents.[/columns] [size=3][font=californian fb]Andromeda sat busy in her room, watering the handful of flowers that manage to stay alive among the bitter cold of the Southern Icefield, blissfully ignorant of her mother who had just slipped into her room. It wasn't until she noticed the audible creak of her bed that she did turn around and look at the beautiful Nocturne. Queen Cassiopeia stared at her daughter, who would in just a paltry few months be sent off to live with her fiance. She was already so beautiful. She would make a perfect queen of her birth kingdom. Securing allies was equally important, and by doing this, it would secure the kingdom for ages more. She cleared her throat. "Andromeda, I have something to tell you." She had gone back to looking at the flowers, but Andromeda looked up at her mother. "You are betrothed to Prince Alsius." Her eyes widened in horror. That was not the reaction Cassiopeia had expected. Andromeda began shaking. She looked up at her mother, shock and panic written all over her face. "Mother, do you know what you have done? You have damned us all. Was it you that made that decision? Or was it Daddy Dearest? Oh I bet it was him. You don't know Alsius like I do. You don't. I can't go through with that marriage." Her voice had raised an octave higher. "I can't do this. I can't stay here if you're giving me away like this." Andromeda glanced toward the door, before breaking into a full sprint throughout the corridors of the ice-cold castle. She ran away from the ice-cold castle, away from the castle she was not born in, towards the water which would hopefully set her free.
iceflower.png x Ice Cold Castle
a princess decides she
no longer wants to abide
by the whims of her
parents.

Andromeda sat busy in her room, watering the handful of flowers that manage to stay alive among the bitter cold of the Southern Icefield, blissfully ignorant of her mother who had just slipped into her room. It wasn't until she noticed the audible creak of her bed that she did turn around and look at the beautiful Nocturne.

Queen Cassiopeia stared at her daughter, who would in just a paltry few months be sent off to live with her fiance. She was already so beautiful. She would make a perfect queen of her birth kingdom. Securing allies was equally important, and by doing this, it would secure the kingdom for ages more. She cleared her throat.

"Andromeda, I have something to tell you." She had gone back to looking at the flowers, but Andromeda looked up at her mother. "You are betrothed to Prince Alsius." Her eyes widened in horror. That was not the reaction Cassiopeia had expected. Andromeda began shaking. She looked up at her mother, shock and panic written all over her face.

"Mother, do you know what you have done? You have damned us all. Was it you that made that decision? Or was it Daddy Dearest? Oh I bet it was him. You don't know Alsius like I do. You don't. I can't go through with that marriage." Her voice had raised an octave higher. "I can't do this. I can't stay here if you're giving me away like this." Andromeda glanced toward the door, before breaking into a full sprint throughout the corridors of the ice-cold castle.

She ran away from the ice-cold castle, away from the castle she was not born in, towards the water which would hopefully set her free.
D03a4pf.png
[indent][columns][img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/f6a9bb6589382f803bdf1861553cb26e/tumblr_oswhsnDmUq1v8lm95o3_100.gif[/img][nextcol][color=transparent]x[nextcol][size=5][font=californian fb][b]Welcome to the Circus[/b][/size] [font=californian fb]when the ringmaster welcomes you, never, ever be afraid to go watch his show. it might have the memory of a lifetime attached to it when you loook back.[/columns] [font=californian fb][size=3] The spiral sat upon a rooftop, staring at the ashen clouds hanging above the city. It was of little effect to the shadow dragon, but it would give her a terrible cough if she stayed out too long. She leapt down from her perch, down to the basalt streets below. Rafal swept his gaze throughout the streets as he trotted through them. He was looking for a particular dragon, one who had whispers trailing after her about her awe-inspiring skills with the trapeze, one who would be perfect for his circus. There. A glint of red sneaked around a corner, and he sprinted to catch up. By the time he got to said alley, the spiral was gone, and he was left on the hunt. Rafal walked off once more, unaware of the vibrant fuchsia and violet eyes following him. Efferitas was walking through the square when a hand clamped down on her shoulder. She turned around, about to give the dragon a piece of her mind, before she was met with pale purple eyes and a.... a handsome grin. "Hello there, my dear Efferitas." She tried her best to hide her bewildered expression. How did he know her name, how did he manage to track her down- "No need to be worried." This time, the smile was kinder, more curious. She nodded slowly, the dragons milling around giving the two of them a wide berth. The skydancer looked around, at the few feet between the two of them and other dragons, and steered her towards a welcoming establishment. A coffee shop. Wonderful. Over lattes and muffins, Efferitas and the mysterious skydancer shared little words. "I still don't know your name." The skydancer looked up from the teacup he was sipping from. "My name is Rafal." Efferitas finally could put a name to a face. She nodded, staring at the sprinkle muffin she got and nibbling at it. "I have a feeling you already know my name." Rafal nodded at her, taking another sip of his tea. "You have quite the rumor following you around, you know. Being one of the trapeze artists in one of the most famous circuses in Sornieth gives you quite the reputation. Giving up on that and living on the streets of an underground city? Tch, what were you thinking?" She visibly shrunk away at his last jab. He didn't know how terrible it was in that circus. Efferitas was half-tempted to flee again. She didn't know where John was, but she knew that whenever she needed him she could call upon him and he would save her, just as he did with the circus. "But that's not what I'm here to talk about. I'm here to offer you a chance." Efferitas stared at him. "Would you like to join my circus?" She stared at him. "A place to stay, money to spare, all just for your skill." Efferitas hesitantly nodded, unsure if this decision would be as hurtful as the last time. She sincerely hoped it wasn't.
tumblr_oswhsnDmUq1v8lm95o3_100.gif x Welcome to the Circus
when the ringmaster welcomes you,
never, ever be afraid to go watch his show.
it might have the memory of a lifetime
attached to it when you loook back.

The spiral sat upon a rooftop, staring at the ashen clouds hanging above the city. It was of little effect to the shadow dragon, but it would give her a terrible cough if she stayed out too long. She leapt down from her perch, down to the basalt streets below.

Rafal swept his gaze throughout the streets as he trotted through them. He was looking for a particular dragon, one who had whispers trailing after her about her awe-inspiring skills with the trapeze, one who would be perfect for his circus. There. A glint of red sneaked around a corner, and he sprinted to catch up.

By the time he got to said alley, the spiral was gone, and he was left on the hunt. Rafal walked off once more, unaware of the vibrant fuchsia and violet eyes following him.

Efferitas was walking through the square when a hand clamped down on her shoulder. She turned around, about to give the dragon a piece of her mind, before she was met with pale purple eyes and a.... a handsome grin.

"Hello there, my dear Efferitas." She tried her best to hide her bewildered expression. How did he know her name, how did he manage to track her down-

"No need to be worried." This time, the smile was kinder, more curious. She nodded slowly, the dragons milling around giving the two of them a wide berth. The skydancer looked around, at the few feet between the two of them and other dragons, and steered her towards a welcoming establishment. A coffee shop. Wonderful.

Over lattes and muffins, Efferitas and the mysterious skydancer shared little words.

"I still don't know your name."

The skydancer looked up from the teacup he was sipping from.

"My name is Rafal." Efferitas finally could put a name to a face. She nodded, staring at the sprinkle muffin she got and nibbling at it.

"I have a feeling you already know my name." Rafal nodded at her, taking another sip of his tea.

"You have quite the rumor following you around, you know. Being one of the trapeze artists in one of the most famous circuses in Sornieth gives you quite the reputation. Giving up on that and living on the streets of an underground city? Tch, what were you thinking?" She visibly shrunk away at his last jab. He didn't know how terrible it was in that circus. Efferitas was half-tempted to flee again. She didn't know where John was, but she knew that whenever she needed him she could call upon him and he would save her, just as he did with the circus.

"But that's not what I'm here to talk about. I'm here to offer you a chance." Efferitas stared at him.

"Would you like to join my circus?" She stared at him.

"A place to stay, money to spare, all just for your skill."

Efferitas hesitantly nodded, unsure if this decision would be as hurtful as the last time.

She sincerely hoped it wasn't.
D03a4pf.png
[indent][columns][img]https://s26.postimg.cc/ao7rpcijd/lamp.gif[/img][nextcol][color=transparent]x[nextcol][color=000][size=5][font=californian fb][b]polar opposites[/b][/size] [font=californian fb]just another day with these two disasters very much in love.[/columns] [font=californian fb][size=3] They were indeed polar opposites. Ruby, fiery and hot-headed but hailing from the Southern Icefield, and Hestia, calm and quiet but hailing from the Ashfall Waste. It was a welcome sight to see them bantering like an old couple, and both of them brought many a smile to other's faces. Ruby was grinning from ear to ear. Tonight was date night, aka take your girlfriend to the other side of Sornieth and have a blast doing fun things. She quickly dressed out of the clothes she had been wearing into some slightly more comfortable ones, and bounded out of their shared bedroom. Hestia was out getting some things, she presumed. She quickly settled on the couch and waited for her to get home. Hestia shifted nervously in front of the mirror. Canyon had been helping her with her outfit and had even proferred her a ring she could use to propose, but she had already made one. The Ashfall Waste wasn't exactly the place to find the more quality gems, but Elara had helped her find one fthat was just right. She was no jeweler, but she managed. Hestia toyed with the ring in her pocket, a gold ring inlaid with the almandine Elara had helped her find. "You are gonna do fine, Hestia." She turned her head. Canyon was leaning against the door, shaking her head slightly. "I understand you're worried but like... How long have y'all been dating? 2 years? 4 years?" Hestia turned back to the mirror and muttered that the correct answer was three. Canyon rolled her eyes. "Did you remember to tell her to wear her finest?" Hestia flinched. Oh dear Flamecaller she'd forgotten- Canyon chortled. "I'll make sure to get Ellias to tell her when she goes over there." Canyon moved from the doorway and started messing around with stuff on a table. "You've still got another 30 minutes or so, you'll be fine."
lamp.gif x polar opposites
just another day
with these two
disasters very
much in love.

They were indeed polar opposites. Ruby, fiery and hot-headed but hailing from the Southern Icefield, and Hestia, calm and quiet but hailing from the Ashfall Waste. It was a welcome sight to see them bantering like an old couple, and both of them brought many a smile to other's faces.

Ruby was grinning from ear to ear. Tonight was date night, aka take your girlfriend to the other side of Sornieth and have a blast doing fun things.

She quickly dressed out of the clothes she had been wearing into some slightly more comfortable ones, and bounded out of their shared bedroom. Hestia was out getting some things, she presumed. She quickly settled on the couch and waited for her to get home.

Hestia shifted nervously in front of the mirror. Canyon had been helping her with her outfit and had even proferred her a ring she could use to propose, but she had already made one. The Ashfall Waste wasn't exactly the place to find the more quality gems, but Elara had helped her find one fthat was just right.

She was no jeweler, but she managed.

Hestia toyed with the ring in her pocket, a gold ring inlaid with the almandine Elara had helped her find.

"You are gonna do fine, Hestia." She turned her head. Canyon was leaning against the door, shaking her head slightly.

"I understand you're worried but like... How long have y'all been dating? 2 years? 4 years?" Hestia turned back to the mirror and muttered that the correct answer was three. Canyon rolled her eyes.

"Did you remember to tell her to wear her finest?" Hestia flinched. Oh dear Flamecaller she'd forgotten-

Canyon chortled.

"I'll make sure to get Ellias to tell her when she goes over there." Canyon moved from the doorway and started messing around with stuff on a table.

"You've still got another 30 minutes or so, you'll be fine."
D03a4pf.png
savior of the dreaming dead...
savior of the dreaming dead...
D03a4pf.png