Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Ather's Art Dump
I don't expect all that much activity here, but I wanted a singular place to find all of my art on this site, so here I am. I'll post my art here as I make it, feel free to look, and comment, I don't mind. All art here is going to be Traditional since I don't have the tools for digital art. If you want to request me please don't clutter the thread, PM me instead. Thanks for looking! :)

CW4Ekgr.jpg
((A fake breed I made that I honestly wish was real))

ZpYSF5f.jpg
((Just an Aron from Pokemon cause I'm a nerd :p))

1rX93qH.jpg
((Imperial I drew on 10/16/18))

nN6I4Kh.jpg
((Spiral I drew on 10/18/18))

qhvhGqv.jpg
((Part of a challenge I gave myself to draw all of the race mounts in World of Warcraft This one is the Undead Race's Skeletal Horse mount.))

P64bqFS.jpg
((Part of a challenge I gave myself to draw all of the race mounts in World of Warcraft. This one is the Orc Race's Worg mount.))

duEL6kb.jpg
((I like to call this one "How to Kill an Ink Pen."))

I don't expect all that much activity here, but I wanted a singular place to find all of my art on this site, so here I am. I'll post my art here as I make it, feel free to look, and comment, I don't mind. All art here is going to be Traditional since I don't have the tools for digital art. If you want to request me please don't clutter the thread, PM me instead. Thanks for looking! :)

CW4Ekgr.jpg
((A fake breed I made that I honestly wish was real))

ZpYSF5f.jpg
((Just an Aron from Pokemon cause I'm a nerd :p))

1rX93qH.jpg
((Imperial I drew on 10/16/18))

nN6I4Kh.jpg
((Spiral I drew on 10/18/18))

qhvhGqv.jpg
((Part of a challenge I gave myself to draw all of the race mounts in World of Warcraft This one is the Undead Race's Skeletal Horse mount.))

P64bqFS.jpg
((Part of a challenge I gave myself to draw all of the race mounts in World of Warcraft. This one is the Orc Race's Worg mount.))

duEL6kb.jpg
((I like to call this one "How to Kill an Ink Pen."))